Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atkins hacked!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielbjbGT View Post
    ok i see youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUCAYNkAD5g

but how hacker can hack @atkinssj
    he use account protection
    Yeah that so confusing.
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    I don't think he was a paid mod. He and Hamumu were good friends, so it would make sense, but I'm sure that's not why.

And, isn't it incredibly absurd Atkins got hacked? I might not be right but he has a hardd password, or I assume he does because i read it somewhere.
    Well bye atkins if youre reading this
    IGN:Spherical
    Level:52

Want to see some Event related Goals and Daily Quests?
    Click here!

Post yeah and he was hacked by YLKO well now maybe every one knows

But what i really think is right that ubisoft has to make mods on and let mods go random worlds and after all idk seth or hamumu or any main mod chooses some new mods (1-3)
    Thats my suggestion

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielbjbGT View Post
    ok i see youtube -some youtube link-
    but how hacker can hack @atkinssj
    he use account protection
    lol he actually helped more than atkins himslef

This is what i scared the most... When you will get hacked in just a blink of an eye..
    IGN: Stratos
    LVL : 84
    Nothing to see here

Click the spoiler if you want to see how disgusting those noobies!

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    Oh my lord.. Atkins is the last person you would expect to get hacked. So I am very skeptical.

Unless atkins said it himself or somebody who's a moderator or an admin says it, or there is sufficient proof that is happened, you should not believe that. Because there are many cases of people manipulating the client to change their displayed username for youtube videos.

But if atkins said it in his instagram then it's a different case.

I didn't realize this, but if he said he's "bored" it means he was no longer a paid moderator after Ubisoft took over!

Also if he was a paid moderator, then the company would also be responsible for his account. And if he did get hacked, I doubt they will demote him, because he's a paid staff.

But this explains what happened to LOCKE the world. And having said that, well it has been a good two years having Atkins.

edit: Okay he's demoted all of this did happen.

Moderators aren't paid, they work voluntarily. Atkinssj was working on support along side with @elbin, they got paid for it but they don't get paid for been a moderator.
    I am complete new to this case and i'm still wondering how he hacked atkinssj gmail and password. It can be true that its a fake as i believe it is, but there has been a lot of rumors about him been hacked. If you guys are afraid that you account are gonna be hacked i suggest you do this.

change your password in-game and change your gmail. don't forget to make a hard password. after that, give your alt account some items that you can work on to become rich again(when your hacked).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XxGamerGT2xX View Post
    lol he actually helped more than atkins himslef
    That's where you are wrong.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Banned

Hello Growtopians,

After AtkinsSJ has stepped down as a moderator from Growtopia, we kept his account active for a couple of days. (To be fair, we hoped he would come back because it’s a pity to see him leave!) Unfortunately, his email address has been accessed illegally soon after he left though, hence the suspicious actions from his in-game account and his Instagram account. The lesson is learned though, and we’ll deactivate the ex-mods as soon as they leave us, but that’s just sad to have to be so abrupt because some people are malicious.

M1tch.

In a country where scammer is more hated than other country scammer.

There goes our old moderators. It was sad to see number of SethHamumu moderators slowyly decaying overtime, replaced by those ubisoft moderators.

No i doesn't mean that Ubisoft mod is bad. Just saying

(Thanks to the video. I can slightly understand how moderators do their job)
    Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
    Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Hello Growtopians,

After AtkinsSJ has stepped down as a moderator from Growtopia, we kept his account active for a couple of days. (To be fair, we hoped he would come back because it’s a pity to see him leave!) Unfortunately, his email address has been accessed illegally soon after he left though, hence the suspicious actions from his in-game account and his Instagram account. The lesson is learned though, and we’ll deactivate the ex-mods as soon as they leave us, but that’s just sad to have to be so abrupt because some people are malicious.

M1tch.
    Hey m1tch could you please read the PM I sent to you about interviewing, remember? I just wanted to set up a time for interview

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Hello Growtopians,

M1tch.
    It’s true,I thought that video was fake.
    Nothing to see here