Thread: Suggestion for people who are complaining

Default Suggestion for people who are complaining

Hey starkos, there are a lot of people complaining about the guild events and I disagree with them. But the major reason they are disagreeing is because of the breaking rng. I think there are 2 ways to solve the problem and make the event a bit more fun for everyone!
    Way 1: Buff the items a bit by a few more hits so they don’t break as fast
    Way 2: Give us more then one item when we buy from the gem shop or lower the price a bit.
    Either way this is a great update keep it up guys! And if you hate it it’s simple, don’t participate no ones forcing you
    Hello, I am EZCookOven
    Level: 125.
    Legendary Title, Dragon, Wings.
    Sponsored: EzCookOven’s Robotic Tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by EzCookOven View Post
    Hey starkos, there are a lot of people complaining about the guild events and I disagree with them. But the major reason they are disagreeing is because of the breaking rng. I think there are 2 ways to solve the problem and make the event a bit more fun for everyone!
    Way 1: Buff the items a bit by a few more hits so they don’t break as fast
    Way 2: Give us more then one item when we buy from the gem shop or lower the price a bit.
    Either way this is a great update keep it up guys! And if you hate it it’s simple, don’t participate no ones forcing you
    Hello! Thank you for the suggestions - and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the event overall! As I've mentioned in other threads, the break chance is there to prevent exhaustion/endless grinding. That means the following variables are all open for adjustment: Break Chance, Point Gain, and Anomalizer Cost. With this in mind, both of your solutions are totally viable, and we're discussing similar approaches internally.

We have a lot of feedback and even more data to review about the event. In terms of solutions, we'll probably be taking a two-pronged approach and doing something to offset the pain of having an anomalizer break right after using it as well as buffing the items a little (so basically, Way 1). No promises yet, however - it's all still in development!

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Hello! Thank you for the suggestions - and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the event overall! As I've mentioned in other threads, the break chance is there to prevent exhaustion/endless grinding. That means the following variables are all open for adjustment: Break Chance, Point Gain, and Anomalizer Cost. With this in mind, both of your solutions are totally viable, and we're discussing similar approaches internally.

We have a lot of feedback and even more data to review about the event. In terms of solutions, we'll probably be taking a two-pronged approach and doing something to offset the pain of having an anomalizer break right after using it as well as buffing the items a little (so basically, Way 1). No promises yet, however - it's all still in development!

Thanks again!
    Don't you guys need rest? it's like weekends right uh What <o/

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 3rKang View Post
    Don't you guys need rest? it's like weekends right uh What <o/
    how can they rest in peace when ppl are keep complaining like they dont want to join the event but forced to join the event?

Quote Originally Posted by MetroPark View Post
    how can they rest in peace when ppl are keep complaining like they dont want to join the event but forced to join the event?
    Poor Starkos and M1tch

Banned

Hey guys, we are doing our best to provide the best experience for all. We are Growtopians after all and we want all of our players - including us - to have a great time while playing the game. Thank you for your feedback. We have plenty of suggestions and ideas, which we are constantly discussing here in the studio to find the best way for all of us. Keep sending your suggestions in the appropriate thread here so we can have a look at them collectively.
    Last edited by M1tch; 06-03-2018 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Input correct hyperlink.

Lesser Wizard

Poor Starkos and M1tch
    exactly...
    *and they wonder why seth sell growtopia to ubisoft.

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Hey guys, we are doing our best to provide the best experience for all. We are Growtopians after all and we want all of our players - including us - to have a great time while playing the game. Thank you for your feedback. We have plenty of suggestions and ideas, which we are constantly discussing here in the studio to find the best way for all of us. Keep sending your suggestions in the appropriate thread here so we can have a look at them collectively.
    Hay, you hyperlinked the June iotm thread and not the event thread, just a heads up so they post in the right one, haha.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Quote Originally Posted by MetroPark View Post
    exactly...
    *and they wonder why seth sell growtopia to ubisoft.
    lol nah, im pretty sure they enjoy working on growtopia

Lesser Wizard

lol nah, im pretty sure they enjoy working on growtopia
    im sure they enjoy working on growtopia.
    and im also sure no one will enjoy getting mass complain after they workhard for it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Hay, you hyperlinked the June iotm thread and not the event thread, just a heads up so they post in the right one, haha.
    Thanks for noticing it, it was due to my eagerness to respond It is fixed now. That means I had your curiosity, but then I got your attention!