View Poll Results: :

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    8 13.56%
  • No

    51 86.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: PETISION: MAKE CSN'S LEGAL

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Saya tinggal di Indonesia
    Posts
    130

    Default PETISION: MAKE CSN'S LEGAL

    I hate getting cursed when playing or doing random /go's
    Lost 3dls because SHADOWSURFER ban a TeamSON

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer abt79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    www.rtsoft.com/forums/
    Posts
    4,850

    Default

    Haha you’re going to have to come up with a better argument than that (and they do exist)

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer ChillDownGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    idk, man
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlyMly View Post
    I hate getting cursed when playing or doing random /go's
    Lost 3dls because SHADOWSURFER ban a TeamSON
    Might be the stupidest thing I heard. This is no reason to make casinos legal. 50% of the time its a scam anyway. Your argument is no reason at all. I never get banned or cursed like that.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer KaanX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    dududududududu
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Only reason people don't want casinos: They lose all the time.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer RMBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    distant ruins
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    1. wrong sub
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Suggestion-Box

    2. try email support instead on whining on forum to receive a longer ban
    support@growtopiagame.com

    3. its illegal for a good reason, and it will stay illegal

    Lvl 116/125 : Redmift (Main)
    Main World : Redmift





    Fast Response @Discord Blaze#2798

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ChillDownGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    idk, man
    Posts
    679

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer iJumpz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    *feeding carlo* my burrito
    Posts
    654

    Default

    are you stupid?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlyMly View Post
    I hate getting cursed when playing or doing random /go's
    Lost 3dls because SHADOWSURFER ban a TeamSON
    didn't you say you where quitting? why the **** are u back???

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer CowMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where Cows Live
    Posts
    5,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buy n sell View Post
    didn't you say you where quitting? why the **** are u back???
    no u idiot he said he was not going to give up
    my real face:

    my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

    Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

    i ship cat noir and ladybug

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMooMoo View Post
    no u idiot he said he was not going to give up
    Name:  al.JPG
Views: 387
Size:  91.0 KB

    Do you know how to read?

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer CowMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where Cows Live
    Posts
    5,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buy n sell View Post
    Name:  al.JPG
Views: 387
Size:  91.0 KB

    Do you know how to read?
    check his other thread
    my real face:

    my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

    Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

    i ship cat noir and ladybug

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer iAngelBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,903

    Default

    Maybe because casinos aren’t for the minority in real life?
    Ariana

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlyMly View Post
    I hate getting cursed when playing or doing random /go's
    Lost 3dls because SHADOWSURFER ban a TeamSON
    So u lost ur dl because u are playing casino?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekorei
    Hahahah I will neither deny nor confirm but now I believe that Growtopia Community have the best detectives around hahaha
    IGN: MKH1304

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    earth ofc
    Posts
    975

    Default

    understandable have a great day

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Tangramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    706

    Unhappy

    This is what the society has come to?

    Nice job, everyone.


  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard PoorCotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    T I L T E D T O W E R S
    Posts
    162

    Default

    are you fking kidding me?! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    IGN(Growtopia) : poorcotton
    IGN(PubG Mobile) : poorC
    Discord: poorcotton#7642
    Instagram : @tg.nottocroop

    FREE BFG IN BFGCOTTON

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    i dnt care when u started
    Posts
    596

    Default

    U should not have played csn in the first place. Growtopia made it illegal so that kids won't get addicted to gambling.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer TheSphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    U should not have played csn in the first place. Growtopia made it illegal so that kids won't get addicted to gambling.
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu
    the deciding factor was the extreme harm that the players running casinos have done to our community. So many thousands of players have gotten extremely upset, or quit the game, as a result of casinos (both by being scammed, and simply by losing legitimately).
    It's the countless scammers that make casino unsafe, and the 'RNG'. I think the second point made is now void due to the vast amount of ways a player can legally bet (wolfworld, summer fireworks etc.)
    IGN:Spherical
    Level:52


    Want to see some Event related Goals and Daily Quests?
    Click here!
    https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.co...adee4edd6c.gif

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,051

    Default

    Ye sure,let kids get addicted to gambling and bet all they have in the future
    IGN : Liquify


  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,561

    Default

    Rlly dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

    -Oma357
    Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
    Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •