Thread: PC: Growscan

Default PC: Growscan

What in the chicken nugget is going on with growscans..
    I like d r a g o n s

I think the price is unstable. I just went to buygrowscan and it was a mess. Saw someone selling for 186, others selling for 200. Some selling for 250.
    Level: 119

Visit VickBFG for gems!

Quote Originally Posted by VicksterX View Post
    I think the price is unstable. I just went to buygrowscan and it was a mess. Saw someone selling for 186, others selling for 200. Some selling for 250.
    the one who's selling for 200+ is likely wanna profit
    I WLL MISS M1TCH, BYE !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Bye, AlyMilk Best of luck and thank you for your kind words

Quote Originally Posted by AlyMilky View Post
    the one who's selling for 200+ is likely wanna profit
    And some are those who bought for more than 200. (Like me )
    IGN: Naohiro

Goals:
    LVL 50 [56/50]
    Rings [0/?]
    Growtokens [0/100]
    50DLS [40/50]
    Popular BUY+ World [ ]
    Legendary Item [lolno]

Angry

It's even crazier now. It has dropped to 160wls. Some people are even buying for 150wls. Everything is going haywire now. I really blame Ubisoft for leaving them in the store for 2 extra days. That probably was very uncalled for and only made everything drop.

Lesser Wizard

It's dropping fast, because of the owners of BUYGROWSCAN/S. They are using alts to lower the price, such as alts buying growscan from another alt for 150 wls, etc, making it drop so that they can profit.

Quote Originally Posted by WBOY2 View Post
    It's dropping fast, because of the owners of BUYGROWSCAN/S. They are using alts to lower the price, such as alts buying growscan from another alt for 150 wls, etc, making it drop so that they can profit.
    So now they will buy as many growscans as they can, than make the price rise and than sell them, right?

i live in s̷l̶oe̺̗̥͉̫̘̖̗̖ͩͧ́̕͟½̿͑̽̄͡҉͇̫̙͕̲̦̩̩̗Õ̞̇̔̎͑́̐̐ͦÈ

Quote Originally Posted by iPedoGT View Post
    It's even crazier now. It has dropped to 160wls. Some people are even buying for 150wls. Everything is going haywire now. I really blame Ubisoft for leaving them in the store for 2 extra days. That probably was very uncalled for and only made everything drop.
    i agree, there was absolutely no reason for that.
    /dab

As of now, the Growscan price have dropped to around 120-130wls. I can only see 2 trends from this pattern.

Trend 1:

The price will keep going downhill. In the situation right now, there are waaayyy more sellers than buyers. As supply is waaayy more than demand, people cannot find buyers so they sell their Growscans at cheaper price, to attract buyers. This may influence the other sellers to sell at a cheaper price too, ultimately bringing the price down. The reason why the buyer-rate is so low, is because they claim that they "can borrow from their friends" and "using it is a one time thing so there is no need to buy one". "Moreover this can be re-used again". I, however, refute this. If this is the case, then why does Magplant keep rising?

It is also rumoured that the owner of BUYGROWSCAN/S are using alts to manipulate the price. I met with the owner once talking to his admin, telling him that he bought "cheap" and sold all of them at 210wls. This may be the actual price, so I advice you guys to keep it.

Trend 2:

Since the people are selling so cheaply, the owner of BUYGROWSCAN/S may buy a lot from them and keep them, resulting in a very low number of Growscan circulating throughout the market. Since the owner has a monopoly on this, the owner is able to set the prices. To profit, he will set the price incredibly high. If there are practically no one selling it, Buyers would be willing to buy at a high price. This results in the price of Growscan to soar high. So once again, I advice you guys to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by WBOY2 View Post
    I also saw that most of the people say 'make it drop' by buying them for 125 wls (right now). But it works...
    IGN : snoopysneepy
    Level : 69

YouTube
    Instagram

Main Goal :
    Growtokens for Digger Spade : 72/200

Growtopia Choices

Default Too much sellers

Too much people are rushing to sell it,and the number of people selling is more Than the number of people buying.The cause of the drop in price is most likely due to the sellers lowering the price so that they could sell it quick.

Also people who are selling it for a really Low price,those are fakes sellers,they sell a item at very Low price to a buyer,which most of them time is just them going onto another account using another device.when other players sees this it makes them want to buy the item at a Low price too hence making the item's price drop.

Even worse, its hard to know which accounts are the alts buying and selling for low. I bought mine for 132 just now and saw a few naked noobs(?) Selling them for 120. It makes me wonder if I'm really buying them at the right price. On the other hand, you can still see many people selling them for 200+

Lets just hope that the prices wont go lower than how it is now.
    IGN: Blueprint
    https://i.imgflip.com/1ovqdq.gif https://i.imgflip.com/1ovrff.gif
    When the game progresses faster than you ^

http://imgur.com/F0VJflF.jpg

Tbh this looks awfully like the magplant where the price drop from 600-700 to like 550~ and the world was like crowded the whole day (a lot of price manipulators?) After that though the people going to the world kinda drop significantly and the price goes up again

So if this the case for growscan it’s possible for it to rise to maybe 200~ in maybe a few months? Idk cause now it’s at like 105 XD (rip my wls I bought 2 for no reason)

Master Sorcerer

They are ~115wls each now

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    They are ~115wls each now
    Bought for 218 Now Price is 95

Master Sorcerer

Under 100, around 90.