Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Guild Medals are badly executed

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    987

    Unhappy Guild Medals are badly executed

    I am a GE of the ANCIENTS, the guild who won the event - and once again im dissapointed in the prizes. The Guild Medal Gold should not only go to the leader - everyone in the guild worked hard and deserve it. Now it looks like its just Personal Award number 2, rather than a guild medal.
    No point making a medal for it if only the leader gets it, without members he would not obtain it. I demand this gets changed because I really wanted to have an untradeable item that shows "i won that event", however, it is not possible. Looking forward to replies.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Hey there, it was mentioned since the very beginning that the Leader would get the Medals. Now, you can invite people into your Guild World and show them that all of you collectively managed to get this medal.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Indeed It was, but It does not change that I disagree with how it is executed - I still support my two arguments saying that the leader could not get it without the members, and that the members deserve a untradeable medal aswell.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Hey there, it was mentioned since the very beginning that the Leader would get the Medals. Now, you can invite people into your Guild World and show them that all of you collectively managed to get this medal.
    Do next event still guild related?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekorei
    Hahahah I will neither deny nor confirm but now I believe that Growtopia Community have the best detectives around hahaha
    IGN: MKH1304

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    987

    Default

    I believe its just unfair that the leader got the untradeable prize only - I know it was stated at the first, but this looks just like Personal Award v2.
    Lets say an owner owns a guild but does nothing himself, it gets to top 1 and he gets the medal? This is indeed not the case, but thats still unfair, init?
    Without us, JackBowe (who is a great person btw) would never get this guild to top 1, thus would never get the medal, but only he did - and in fact, JackBowe thought everyone gets medals until I told him we dont. He agrees its badly executed.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer KaanX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    dududududududu
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Agreed. That makes no sense at all.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Noodle905's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by houzteR View Post
    I believe its just unfair that the leader got the untradeable prize only - I know it was stated at the first, but this looks just like Personal Award v2.
    Lets say an owner owns a guild but does nothing himself, it gets to top 1 and he gets the medal? This is indeed not the case, but thats still unfair, init?
    Without us, JackBowe (who is a great person btw) would never get this guild to top 1, thus would never get the medal, but only he did - and in fact, JackBowe thought everyone gets medals until I told him we dont. He agrees its badly executed.
    Lolpls ancients is a garbage clan that relies on three people to dump dls into the event, you guys would have like 130million points maximum without them, the fact that you think everyone in the guild deserves the guild medal is stupid, that’s what the personal medals are for. Guild medals go into the guild world to display the guilds accomplishments, it’s no accomplishment to just be in a top guild, actually work if you want your own medal.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

    Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

    https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Lolpls ancients is a garbage clan that relies on three people to dump dls into the event, you guys would have like 130million points maximum without them, the fact that you think everyone in the guild deserves the guild medal is stupid, that’s what the personal medals are for. Guild medals go into the guild world to display the guilds accomplishments, it’s no accomplishment to just be in a top guild, actually work if you want your own medal.
    I spent 50dls or so on this event, i even bought your 500 pristines from you, and even people who dumped the higher dl amounts (100, etc) say that everyone deserves the medals. Your point is invalid.
    EDIT: And without alot of people who didnt throw in dls, we wouldnt even be close to this (and yes, I and the "3 rich people" agree to this)- they helped buy, they helped use them, and helped maintain the gap. Your point is invalid.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Noodle905's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by houzteR View Post
    I spent 50dls or so on this event, i even bought your 500 pristines from you, and even people who dumped the higher dl amounts (100, etc) say that everyone deserves the medals. Your point is invalid.
    You didn’t even read the second half of my post. If you want your own medal then get top on the personal list.

    Being in a top guild is not an accomplishment, that’s why there only needs to be one medal handed out, to show the work of the guild as a whole. Image what happens when someone leaves a guild right after getting a medal (even if they don’t contribute a lot) do you really think they still deserve it?

    ^ and if you try to make some suggest like “oh have it disappear from the game if they leave” just listen to how stupid that sounds ^
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

    Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

    https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    You didn’t even read the second half of my post. If you want your own medal then get top on the personal list.

    Being in a top guild is not an accomplishment, that’s why there only needs to be one medal handed out, to show the work of the guild as a whole. Image what happens when someone leaves a guild right after getting a medal (even if they don’t contribute a lot) do you really think they still deserve it?

    ^ and if you try to make some suggest like “oh have it disappear from the game if they leave” just listen to how stupid that sounds ^
    I mean, its not like the top guild does not decide who stays in the guild and who doesnt. If they believe they dont work enough to remain in the guild, they'll get kicked, done.
    If someone leaves the guild after getting the medal then he would probably be kicked anyway, due to the fact he did not contribute alot. If he contributed plenty, however, then the medal is well-deserved.

    And if people leave, their medals should stay - Its not like if team A wins some trophy and then team A player goes to team B his reward is taken away, as he was in the team A as they won.

    Also: I read your second half of the post, however I disagree with it - I forgot to refer to it, though. Apologies!

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Stop complaining dude thats why its called GUILD TROPHY
    NOT GUILD member trophy
    IGN:Ignil

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,815

    Default

    Is the item a block or a wearable medal? If its a wearable medal, there is no way to display it in the world unless you use untradeabox. So it better be a block.

    I myself prefer to what noodle said and that there should be as there is, only one medal per winning guild.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,736

    Default

    and think this, what if leader and few other makes all points and then all 0 point members gets super hyper great prize... What would that be feel? Not good that either. So what ever developers do its wrong. If want better prizes, those has to be personal prizes, what 0 point members just cant get. Then all can be happy, i think..
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Hey there, it was mentioned since the very beginning that the Leader would get the Medals. Now, you can invite people into your Guild World and show them that all of you collectively managed to get this medal.
    I think you forgot that humanity has greed instilled onto its hearts (yes, even you) and people who play this game are still kids and so, the greed is no big deal to them even if it hurts others, especially when they're behind a screen.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer MrNasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Lolpls ancients is a garbage clan that relies on three people to dump dls into the event, you guys would have like 130million points maximum without them, the fact that you think everyone in the guild deserves the guild medal is stupid, that’s what the personal medals are for. Guild medals go into the guild world to display the guilds accomplishments, it’s no accomplishment to just be in a top guild, actually work if you want your own medal.
    lol go suffer another place u bastard

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    :^)
    Posts
    2,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNasa View Post
    lol go suffer another place u bastard
    But...But, what he's saying makes sense :'v

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer KaanX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    dududududududu
    Posts
    939

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer MrNasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rKang View Post
    But...But, what he's saying makes sense :'v
    He's jealous. Which makes what he said invalid

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    10,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNasa View Post
    He's jealous. Which makes what he said invalid
    what you just said doesn't make sense. You can be jealous and can still make a valid point and contribute to the discussion.
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

    goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer MrNasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notavailable View Post
    what you just said doesn't make sense. You can be jealous and can still make a valid point and contribute to the discussion.
    He's coming with random stuff because his guild was last/third.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •