Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 60

Thread: DECRYPT | 5 DIAMOND LOCK HUNT | ANNOUCEMENT THREAD

  1. #21
    Lesser Wizard StronganiGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Alright time to yolo this. Btw thanks for doing this.
    Hi I'm strongani!
    Visit the world ONE (forever in construction) and OGWARTS (Harry Potter Castle)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    THE ILLUMINATI HAS BEEN CONTROLLING YOU THE ENTIRE TIME

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    FI
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I love scavenger hunts like this

    Is it a must to have a team? If yes could I join anyone's team?
    Disclaimer: im not good at decrypting
    join us ?
    Random stuff @ JAYSONTATUMS

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Well up to you but it isn't wasting time even if you didn't win
    no gain = waste of time


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer KickAll_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in the milkyway
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Definitely going to participate in this, smart people please let's team.
    .











    Step by step, you will make your way up, god bless.
    Perseverance, hard-work and faith can take you a long way.

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer ChillDownGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    idk, man
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAll_ View Post
    Definitely going to participate in this, smart people please let's team.
    Would 128 IQ help you? Hope I can make it

  6. #26
    Squire Iphicles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I’m sure I won’t get past the 1st stage lmao.


    IGN: Iphicles
    Level: 65

    #airancients #AIRSECT

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphicles View Post
    I’m sure I won’t get past the 1st stage lmao.
    same same...these sort of stuff r hard

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer CaramelWhip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    UGhpbGlwcGluZXM=
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    no gain = waste of time
    oof dw dude! honestly this won't be a waste of time since you'll probably have increased comprehension and logical reasoning as well as a much sturdier grasp on steganography, whether or not u win or lose. n besides, if it actually is near next to impossible, it shouldn't rlly be thought of as a big obstacle but more of a motivating thing!1 that didn't really sway a lot of competitors before in contests like this, n so they all won!

    i NEeD tO StOP mUrDERiNG tHrEAds
    IGN: Amplifiers
    A World: MAGICSHADOWS
    VIP Password: peppersteak
    Discord: FauxUnknown#0370
    #AIRANCIENT


  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer mrSwagXDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    i live in s̷l̶oe̺̗̥͉̫̘̖̗̖ͩͧ́̕͟½̿͑̽̄͡҉͇̫̙͕̲̦̩̩̗Õ̞̇̔̎͑́̐̐ͦÈ
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelWhip View Post
    oof dw dude! honestly this won't be a waste of time since you'll probably have increased comprehension and logical reasoning as well as a much sturdier grasp on steganography, whether or not u win or lose. n besides, if it actually is near next to impossible, it shouldn't rlly be thought of as a big obstacle but more of a motivating thing!1 that didn't really sway a lot of competitors before in contests like this, n so they all won!
    wow thanks for motivationg yay -straightn't
    /dab

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Dozzy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On My Throne
    Posts
    5,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    oo i may join...but im dumb lel
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFitFut View Post
    Join us!

    If you didn't make drama or overcomplicate thing. Sure
    UHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    My Discord is XODozzyOX#3158, though I forgot my email, feel free to add me in case one day I recover my account

    Quote Originally Posted by XODozzyOX
    •I AM A GIRL!!!•

  11. #31
    Lesser Wizard ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I love scavenger hunts like this

    Is it a must to have a team? If yes could I join anyone's team?
    Disclaimer: im not good at decrypting
    Cookie lets goooooooo

    IGN: Microgon
    Discord Tag: Ry4n#4913
    Avatar by xFloat.

    Join DEVILS!

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelWhip View Post
    oof dw dude! honestly this won't be a waste of time since you'll probably have increased comprehension and logical reasoning as well as a much sturdier grasp on steganography, whether or not u win or lose. n besides, if it actually is near next to impossible, it shouldn't rlly be thought of as a big obstacle but more of a motivating thing!1 that didn't really sway a lot of competitors before in contests like this, n so they all won!
    I can't see why ya'll think that this if fun or helpful, it's just a big waste of time


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    I can't see why ya'll think that this if fun or helpful, it's just a big waste of time
    I mean, you could at least check it out. This isn't your average answer-question-move-on-repeat type of hunt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcus View Post
    putting my mouth up to your nose and slurping your snot out like spaghetti.... chewing on your chunky boogers like little meatballs...mmmm...

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I mean, you could at least check it out. This isn't your average answer-question-move-on-repeat type of hunt.
    In the time I check out that 1 world I could probably do a lot more fun things.


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer HXZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    lol
    Posts
    2,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    I can't see why ya'll think that this if fun or helpful, it's just a big waste of time
    That isn't the most reasonable thing to say considering you haven't even played any of the world yet. We spent time into making sure that each step has a fair, clear, and objective solution. I'm not going to reveal much, but as dyn said, this is quite different in a lot of ways from your normal "password door game" type of hunt. Just as much effort went into the story as it did into the puzzle aspect of the world. I honestly can't see how this is any less helpful than a different type of giveaway. Anybody can participate and having more world locks gives you no advantage.

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HXZN View Post
    That isn't the most reasonable thing to say considering you haven't even played any of the world yet. We spent time into making sure that each step has a fair, clear, and objective solution. I'm not going to reveal much, but as dyn said, this is quite different in a lot of ways from your normal "password door game" type of hunt. Just as much effort went into the story as it did into the puzzle aspect of the world.
    Yeah I know, and that's what I dislike about this


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer HXZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    lol
    Posts
    2,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Yeah I know, and that's what I dislike about this
    Right now you're just forming assumptions about the world; you're hating it before you even know anything about it.
    That's completely understandable if you don't enjoy solving puzzles - but could you elaborate to show your ideal "useful giveaway"?

    This is about as fair as it gets. Your net-worth ingame has no bearing over if you win or lose, anybody with half a brain can participate, and there aren't people in the community known to be way better at this than everyone else. (as there are in art giveaways)

    I can assure you that if we're giving away 5dls that we're going to put effort into making sure that the world is an enjoyable experience for everyone.

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer CaramelWhip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    UGhpbGlwcGluZXM=
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Yeah I know, and that's what I dislike about this
    wait i'm confused... the reason you hate it is because it isn't your typical pdoor game???? im sorry im a dense dude pls explain
    i NEeD tO StOP mUrDERiNG tHrEAds
    IGN: Amplifiers
    A World: MAGICSHADOWS
    VIP Password: peppersteak
    Discord: FauxUnknown#0370
    #AIRANCIENT


  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HXZN View Post
    Right now you're just forming assumptions about the world; you're hating it before you even know anything about it.
    That's completely understandable if you don't enjoy solving puzzles - but could you elaborate to show your ideal "useful giveaway"?

    This is about as fair as it gets. Your net-worth ingame has no bearing over if you win or lose, anybody with half a brain can participate, and there aren't people in the community known to be way better at this than everyone else. (as there are in art giveaways)

    I can assure you that if we're giving away 5dls that we're going to put effort into making sure that the world is an enjoyable experience for everyone.
    No I don't hate the world, you guys probably did a fantastic job making a random hunt. I just dislike all kinds of 'giveaways' 'games' in gt, I can never bring myself to do them, probably because over the 5 years I've never seen even 1 done nicely Name:  monkaS.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  3.3 KB

    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelWhip View Post
    wait i'm confused... the reason you hate it is because it isn't your typical pdoor game???? im sorry im a dense dude pls explain
    I'm also dense, and I never play pdoor games Name:  BOYGETOVERHERE.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  987 Bytes


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer FatFitFut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In a country where scammer is more hated than other country scammer.
    Posts
    3,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    No I don't hate the world, you guys probably did a fantastic job making a random hunt. I just dislike all kinds of 'giveaways' 'games' in gt, I can never bring myself to do them, probably because over the 5 years I've never seen even 1 done nicely Name:  monkaS.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  3.3 KB


    I'm also dense, and I never play pdoor games Name:  BOYGETOVERHERE.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  987 Bytes
    At least you get the fun by solving the puzzle. You don't need to win at all, just enjoy it.
    Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
    Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

    Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

    Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •