Thread: Growtopia support

Default Growtopia support

I was hacked, and lost everything. I’ve been playing since 2013, and the support tells me “it is not possible to get hacked” and that annoys me. If my account was logged into, everything I have is stolen, then it’s possible to get hacked.

List of scammers:
    1:Wuve
    2: Swemp
    3: Relevant

Growtopia ID: V

Growtopia Drivers Liscence

Quote Originally Posted by SyFo View Post
    I was hacked, and lost everything. I’ve been playing since 2013, and the support tells me “it is not possible to get hacked” and that annoys me. If my account was logged into, everything I have is stolen, then it’s possible to get hacked.
    Ok well did you recently type in your ID and Password to some other site/something that isn't growtopia? If yes high chance that your account was a target of Phishing. As they said it's not possible to get hacked, they have dramatically increased their security in passwords and some other stuff, due to (I'm guessing) AV8R's account getting hacked.

Answer this: Did you open any site and put your ID and password there? If yes then no one can help you. If no, someone used your device or something.
    IGN: Adeptus039
    Main World: Not yet built

GOALS:
    -Get Ancestral Totem of Wisdom
    -Get Floating Leaf
    -Get Malevolent + Beret ✔
    -Get Cosmic Cape
    -Get Burning Hands
    >>Ultimate Goal<< Get Davinci Wing

Anyways that's all lol

RIP Inventory (this is edit btw lol)

I haven’t. I rarely play this game now and I just got on and everything was gone

List of scammers:

Quote Originally Posted by SyFo View Post
    I haven’t. I rarely play this game now and I just got on and everything was gone
    If you have been hacked, without you writing your password on any website. This can be either you password was guessed by someone or Someone Close to you Has Stolen your items. I recommend you changing your password and Email. This will help you secure your account, Please note that Support is not Going to Return Stolen Items.

Here is More information how to secure account: https://www.growtopiagame.com/faq/de...r-account-safe
    Here are some useful Tips for Advance Protection: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...unt-Protection
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by Adeptus View Post
    Ok well did you recently type in your ID and Password to some other site/something that isn't growtopia? If yes high chance that your account was a target of Phishing. As they said it's not possible to get hacked, they have dramatically increased their security in passwords and some other stuff, due to (I'm guessing) AV8R's account getting hacked.

Answer this: Did you open any site and put your ID and password there? If yes then no one can help you. If no, someone used your device or something.
    The hacker that hacked Seth sent encrypted passwords to people. From there, other hackers got access to the password and unencrypted it (Probably how Atkinssj got hacked too)

(Not saying this is how you got hacked though lol)

His username is “sarqune”

List of scammers:

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyJack View Post
    The hacker that hacked Seth sent encrypted passwords to people. From there, other hackers got access to the password and unencrypted it (Probably how Atkinssj got hacked too)

(Not saying this is how you got hacked though lol)
    As far as I know

Basically, Seth and Hamumu got hacked cuz the hacker execute anything about the website that they own. Unfortunately, they found Seth and Ham pass and there's not encrypted as well
    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Are you looking to be banned?

Have you turn on the AAP yet? If not then someone got your password and steal everything.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Banned

There was literally a data-breach in December of last year; causing rollback four, could also be inventory glitch from a month or so ago.
    Support is mentally retarded. They wont even investigate it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlyMly View Post
    There was literally a data-breach in December of last year; causing rollback four, could also be inventory glitch from a month or so ago.
    Support is mentally retarded. They wont even investigate it.
    Support sucks anyways. They make you wait 2-3 days for a quick automatic response that does nothing to solve your problem, and even worse is that sometimes they never respond at all.
    Level: 119

Visit VickBFG for gems!