Thread: Auto Breaking Locks In 180 Days

Lesser Knight

Default Auto Breaking Locks In 180 Days

Punching a lock is a problem because some locks can't be reached so I want to thread a new line in future updates to have locks crack apart each day the owner doesn't log on and auto breaks in 180 days so it won't be a struggle find a mod to ask for help to break a lock.
    There are locks I people can't reach when it's breakable with a punch so this will be a game changer if it's adoptable.

If a mod is able to help me break a 2 year old lock pls go to world "possword" and enter the door and there's a huge lock too topian can reach so summon me so I can break it (been trying for like 2 years no activity from that account) or pls go onto thinking about this update cause there are thousands of worlds that can't be locked fully because of this.

mods dont do things for free and they certainly dont do it for people who want to use worlds for profit
    my real face:

my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

i ship cat noir and ladybug

Master Sorcerer

wRoNg sUbfOruM
    IGN: Chaels
    Discord: Chaels#9292

Quote Originally Posted by Leozhang2121 View Post
    Punching a lock is a problem because some locks can't be reached so I want to thread a new line in future updates to have locks crack apart each day the owner doesn't log on and auto breaks in 180 days so it won't be a struggle find a mod to ask for help to break a lock.
    There are locks I people can't reach when it's breakable with a punch so this will be a game changer if it's adoptable.

If a mod is able to help me break a 2 year old lock pls go to world "possword" and enter the door and there's a huge lock too topian can reach so summon me so I can break it (been trying for like 2 years no activity from that account) or pls go onto thinking about this update cause there are thousands of worlds that can't be locked fully because of this.
    STOP IT its the third time u post the same sugestion in the wrong sub forum

Lesser Wizard

Yeah I have some rare world names where I put 2 dirt beside the door then 8 above it so nobody can reach it and it will never be destryoed. It's evil but I like seeing peopel suffer lol

Angry

WRONG SUBFORUM
    IGN: Tangramboy

Goals

• Focused Eyes: 54/100 Growtokens
    • Legendary Wings: 6/20 Legendary Steps
    • Win VOTW: 0/1 Growie Awards

Tangram Studios