Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: So is M1tch gone as well?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard SIide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    mystery shack
    Posts
    495

    Default So is M1tch gone as well?

    at the latest video of Growtopia's official youtube page, m1tch says goodbye to us all, he was a great community manager...

    M1tch is now replaced with NekoRei. Welcome, NekoRei!
    see_signature = false

    if see_signature == true:
    {
    print("please act like you didnt")
    }

    else
    {
    print("thank god he didnt")
    }

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SIide View Post
    at the latest video of Growtopia's official youtube page, m1tch says goodbye to us all, he was a great community manager...

    M1tch is now replaced with NekoRei. Welcome, NekoRei!
    When do m1tch exactly say goodbye?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekorei
    Hahahah I will neither deny nor confirm but now I believe that Growtopia Community have the best detectives around hahaha
    IGN: MKH1304

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkh1304v2 View Post
    When do m1tch exactly say goodbye?
    Read this thread posted by M1tch: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...best-community!
    Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    6,012

    Default

    My guess is their interns or whatever are the community managers. Because ExeCutie said something about finishing her course and was replaced by M1tch and now M1tch is being replaced.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Mr. Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Guess It
    Posts
    2,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    My guess is their interns or whatever are the community managers. Because ExeCutie said something about finishing her course and was replaced by M1tch and now M1tch is being replaced.
    Plot twist, Ubisoft practice contractualization/fixed-term employment.
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

    Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

    I treat people the same way they treat me

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Hey guys, I can say for sure for my case, that I have personally decided to leave the studio due to some personal reasons, which I wouldn’t like to disclose. I want to thank Ubisoft Abu Dhabi and the game’s family for accepting me and offering me such a great opportunity. Growtopia will always be in my heart along with her community. Ubisoft Abu Dhabi made the best in its efforts to keep me and I thank them for everything. Again, it is a personal decision that I have taken thanks for everything guys

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    39.039219, 125.762527
    Posts
    3,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Hey guys, I can say for sure for my case, that I have personally decided to leave the studio due to some personal reasons, which I wouldn’t like to disclose. I want to thank Ubisoft Abu Dhabi and the game’s family for accepting me and offering me such a great opportunity. Growtopia will always be in my heart along with her community. Ubisoft Abu Dhabi made the best in its efforts to keep me and I thank them for everything. Again, it is a personal decision that I have taken thanks for everything guys
    mitch only left the studio, so he technically still plays gt

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Hey guys, I can say for sure for my case, that I have personally decided to leave the studio due to some personal reasons, which I wouldn’t like to disclose. I want to thank Ubisoft Abu Dhabi and the game’s family for accepting me and offering me such a great opportunity. Growtopia will always be in my heart along with her community. Ubisoft Abu Dhabi made the best in its efforts to keep me and I thank them for everything. Again, it is a personal decision that I have taken thanks for everything guys
    We truly understand your situation! Once again, wishing you much joy as you begin a new chapter in your life! Make sure to visit us from time to time!
    Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    In the back of a 67' Chevrolet Impala
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Hey guys, I can say for sure for my case, that I have personally decided to leave the studio due to some personal reasons, which I wouldn’t like to disclose. I want to thank Ubisoft Abu Dhabi and the game’s family for accepting me and offering me such a great opportunity. Growtopia will always be in my heart along with her community. Ubisoft Abu Dhabi made the best in its efforts to keep me and I thank them for everything. Again, it is a personal decision that I have taken thanks for everything guys
    Oh, you realized Epic Games was better. Good choice.

    Thanks for helping out here, good luck with life and kick it from the behind.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    6,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxGamerGT2xX View Post
    mitch only left the studio, so he technically still plays gt
    Much like ExeCutie still plays?
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Much like ExeCutie still plays?
    Who knows, We dont have her on our friends list.. I think?

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer HeroProfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    You answered your own question.
    IGN: HeroProfit
    I like doing daily challenges.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Saya tinggal di Indonesia
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Much like ExeCutie still plays?
    In the hacking atkins vid she hadnt played in 55days

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    6,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahonp View Post
    Who knows, We dont have her on our friends list.. I think?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyMly View Post
    In the hacking atkins vid she hadnt played in 55days
    Guess it's hard to communicate sarcasm on the forums...
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •