Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas In July Secret Santa

Default Christmas In July Secret Santa

Name:  SSanta_July.png
Views: 202
Size:  39.7 KB
    Banner By MatteuGT

Hello Growtopains! The Christmas in July season is rolling around in Australia and many different countries! To celebrate this i decided to do a Christmas In July Secret Santa!
    Please note, since this thread is similar to Blue dwarf, i am copying pasting some parts from this thread. All credits to BlueDwarf for this idea! She is a great person

What is Christmas in July Secret Santa?

Are there rules for this years Christmas in July Secret Santa?
    OFC There is, and here they are!

1. YOU MUST GET THE PERSON A NICE GIFT

The Holidays are NOT just about getting, they are also about giving!
    Don't be a greedy grinch and expect to rake in the presents when giving none in return!
    Also, don't be unfair and give someone dirt seeds and cargo shorts! (unless they asked for it) Be nice, at least give them something that you'd be HONESTLY happy with.

2. DON'T REVEAL THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU GOT!

It has the word SECRET in it for a reason- but it's only a secret for so long!
    When you drop off the gift you're SUPPOSED to reveal it was you!
    A lot of people seem to be confused by this past years too... you only keep it a secret until the very end, you tell them it was you!!

3. YOU MUST HAVE 100 POSTS AND BE ACTIVE
    We have this rule in place because some people when you go to message them to say who there person is and to gift them , they dont respond so therefore you must be active.

4. WHEN ASKING FOR YOUR GIFT, BE REASONABLE AND MINDFUL!!

In past years' events, people put things down like angel wings. Don't. Do. That.
    If you want to be generous and give the person something expensive, go ahead! But PLEASE don't ask for something very expensive like angel wings. Players are all from different wealth statuses, so we can not all afford very pricey things. I also HIGHLY suggest you write down multiple items that you want, so the person who is gifting you isn't pressured if they can't get you 1 of your items.

How Will this work?

Just simply post on the thread that you're interested in participating and fill out the application(below). I will put a list of names in a spoiler and add names until July 20th.
    Everyone will be given a number, that number will be put in a random number generator. You will be paired up with someone randomly from the generator!
    Once I tell you who you've been paired up with, find your partner's application and give them a gift on July 25th. If you are not able to give a gift that day, give it earlier.

A little application example:

Participants

I give full credits to @BlueDwarf for this thread! Please thank her instead of me(Of course you wouldnt thank me anyways.)
    Last edited by YoMattyGT; 06-15-2018 at 11:16 AM.

IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#1281
    Currently returning to Growtopia!

Slight advertisement but haha, If you are looking to join a very good and welcoming GTA V roleplay community, Join : https://discord.gg/SYCVVUD

Lesser Wizard

I would love to join but there’s one thing: I don’t have enough posts. I’m daily active on the forums so if you would like to gimme a chance to participate in I would love it!
    IGN: Alxadir.
    World: BuyBMixer.
    Interests: Soccer and Gt ofc,
    Items I like and are affordable:
    - Providers: For carni quests.
    - Farmables: Would be appreciated.
    - World locks.
    Last edited by Alxadir; 06-12-2018 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Forgot something.

Quote Originally Posted by Alxadir View Post
    I would love to join but there’s one thing: I don’t have enough posts. I’m daily active on the forums so if you would like to gimme a chance to participate in I would love it!
    Go ahead, apply Will make an exception for you and only for you.

Slight advertisement but haha, If you are looking to join a very good and welcoming GTA V roleplay community, Join : https://discord.gg/SYCVVUD

Lesser Wizard

Thanks, by this I will apply.

IGN: IAmKyan
    World:KYANISCOOL
    A way i can be contacted. Instagram account: iamkyan_gt
    Im from australia between...
    What i want from my secret santa!
    Muddy Pants... jkjk thats my dream which will never happen
    A pine-ch buggy if it lowers in price.
    World architect for my wotd attempts?
    Ok cheaper now
    Teeny devil wings
    Rainbow Wings
    Diamond Horn
    Kudo’s Carriage
    Pegasus
    Teddy Bear
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Lesser Wizard

Hey cool, mind if I join?

n game name: Sophiiia
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): @memes4_healthylife on instagram... i prefer being contacted on the forums first though
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): fartyparkour (dont mind the world name, thats the only world where i have a donation box

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):

i want some
    dirt & for you to be happy

- - - Updated - - -

wait i only have a donation box just leave some grass lol
    Random stuff @ JAYSONTATUMS

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    [banner]

Hello Growtopains! The Christmas in July season is rolling around in Australia and many different countries! To celebrate this i decided to do a Christmas In July Secret Santa!
    Please note, since this thread is similar to Blue dwarf, i am copying pasting some parts from this thread. All credits to BlueDwarf for this idea! She is a great person

What is Christmas in July Secret Santa?

Are there rules for this years Christmas in July Secret Santa?
    OFC There is, and here they are!

1. YOU MUST GET THE PERSON A NICE GIFT

The Holidays are NOT just about getting, they are also about giving!
    Don't be a greedy grinch and expect to rake in the presents when giving none in return!
    Also, don't be unfair and give someone dirt seeds and cargo shorts! (unless they asked for it) Be nice, at least give them something that you'd be HONESTLY happy with.

2. DON'T REVEAL THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU GOT!

It has the word SECRET in it for a reason- but it's only a secret for so long!
    When you drop off the gift you're SUPPOSED to reveal it was you!
    A lot of people seem to be confused by this past years too... you only keep it a secret until the very end, you tell them it was you!!

3. YOU MUST HAVE 100 POSTS AND BE ACTIVE
    We have this rule in place because some people when you go to message them to say who there person is and to gift them , they dont respond so therefore you must be active.

4. WHEN ASKING FOR YOUR GIFT, BE REASONABLE AND MINDFUL!!

In past years' events, people put things down like angel wings. Don't. Do. That.
    If you want to be generous and give the person something expensive, go ahead! But PLEASE don't ask for something very expensive like angel wings. Players are all from different wealth statuses, so we can not all afford very pricey things. I also HIGHLY suggest you write down multiple items that you want, so the person who is gifting you isn't pressured if they can't get you 1 of your items.

How Will this work?

Just simply post on the thread that you're interested in participating and fill out the application(below). I will put a list of names in a spoiler and add names until July 20th.
    Everyone will be given a number, that number will be put in a random number generator. You will be paired up with someone randomly from the generator!
    Once I tell you who you've been paired up with, find your partner's application and give them a gift on July 25th. If you are not able to give a gift that day, give it earlier.

A little application example:

Participants

I give full credits to @BlueDwarf for this thread! Please thank her instead of me(Of course you wouldnt thank me anyways.)
    I would also love to join but I also dont have any posts and im in need of donations XD

World:Thelastleafs
    Id:Honeybums

I prefer to be contacted on messenger so my name is "Kyle mathiew" If you dont know who he is.
    my profile.picture is a giant with glasses and a small person encircled in red Right below him

What I would Like:
    Hm...... maybe a nothingness weather machine and a pz jammer you can choose either one of the choices to give
    But it would be better if its both

Seems fun

What if someone scams tho
    Last edited by Kfbun; 06-14-2018 at 12:32 PM.

IGN: MadMewMew

Suggested:
    • Floating Speaker
    • Pet Egg
    • Steampunk Goggles
    • Fiesta Coati Scarf
    • Mud Puddle
    • Money Aura

Master 💩poster

Lesser Wizard

I would also love to join but I also dont have any posts and im in need of donations XD
    World:Thelastleaves
    id:honeybums
    Contact me on messenger:
    Kyle mathiew
    If youre confused My profile pic is a
    Giant with glasses above a tiny person encircled in red and look like he is dabbing
    I would like a PZ jammer or a nothingness weather machine Its ok if you would choose one
    but id really appreciate it if you gave me two

Are you active?: Super active
    Intrests in game?:
    Parkour
    Building worlds
    Meeting new friends
    Trying to win wotd XD

Edit: If you saw my first reply discard that it was just my question

SEEMS COOL,

In game name: ZyWick
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): In - game

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): ZyWick
    Are you active?: YESSS
    Interests in the game?: Clothes
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): stuff like Red crystal wings or the raptor legs
    IGN: ZyWick

Every Betrayal
    Every Alliance
    Every Risk
    Every Sacrifice
    Every Oath
    Every Death

is all #ForTheThrone

Quote Originally Posted by Mamapb View Post
    World:Thelastleaves
    id:honeybums
    Contact me on messenger:
    Kyle mathiew
    If youre confused My profile pic is a
    Giant with glasses above a tiny person encircled in red and look like he is dabbing
    I would like a PZ jammer or a nothingness weather machine Its ok if you would choose one
    but id really appreciate it if you gave me two

Are you active?: Super active
    Intrests in game?:
    Parkour
    Building worlds
    Meeting new friends
    Trying to win wotd XD

Edit: If you saw my first reply discard that it was just my question
    Sorry you cant enter, you dont have 100 posts.

Also i dont have insta, facebook or snapchat

v̷̡̰̲͈̰͘͜o̵͓̳̗͎͒̓̉̕͝ͅỉ̴̫̟̠͉̦͈̤̬̦̗̪͖̮̹̻͑̅͆̉͛̎̈́̽͝d̸́̃

IGN: Trainees
    My Discord : Katastrophe#9154
    World : 5Y7G
    Active.
    I like making new friends.
    Polar Bear Leash please..
    IGN: IB4RA
    Discord: scribbie#9154