Thread: How do you all sell gems?

Question How do you all sell gems?

I am looking to sell 600,000 gems for roughly 600-620 wls. The problem is, im not sure how it can be done to be guaranteed that I am not scamming anyone. I realize there is no reason for anyone to trust that I really have dropped 600,000 gems. Thus, I need yall's help.
    Last edited by champsweet16; 07-03-2018 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience."-Mark Twain

Sincerely,
    iChamps
    Level-73

Save your daily render until you have found a serious buyer then place a few random blocks to show that it’s a fresh render when you render it.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCollector View Post
    Save your daily render until you have found a serious buyer then place a few random blocks to show that it’s a fresh render when you render it.
    And just use a sack o joy to put them all down? I have 600,000 gems on me right now
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience."-Mark Twain

Sincerely,
    iChamps
    Level-73

Quote Originally Posted by champsweet16 View Post
    I am looking to sell 600,000 gems for roughly 600-620 wls. The problem is, im not sure how it can be done to be guaranteed that I am not scamming anyone. I realize there is no reason for anyone to trust that I really have dropped 600,000 gems. Thus, I need yall's help.
    Okay so you need to buy a growscan. The growscan scans every Block in the world and even gems and displays it on the screen. So you’ll see that there are 600,000 gems in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

And just use a sack o joy to put them all down? I have 600,000 gems on me right now
    That takes way too long. The only way is if you have a magplant to collect your Blocks so you don’t take any gems. A magplant is 10dls I guess and you need 2. One for Blocks and one for Seeds. Then buy a growscan for 50 wls and well then you’d be able to sell the gems. But that takes around 2050 World Locks for that to work.
    OR you can spend days/weeks dropping each gem with sack o joy and use growscan.
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    So, we checked your logs. Your map was destroyed and you got a Rune Stone as a reward.
    Just my Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GRENADIER View Post
    Okay so you need to buy a growscan. The growscan scans every Block in the world and even gems and displays it on the screen. So you’ll see that there are 600,000 gems in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

That takes way too long. The only way is if you have a magplant to collect your Blocks so you don’t take any gems. A magplant is 10dls I guess and you need 2. One for Blocks and one for Seeds. Then buy a growscan for 50 wls and well then you’d be able to sell the gems. But that takes around 2050 World Locks for that to work.
    OR you can spend days/weeks dropping each gem with sack o joy and use growscan.
    Thanks for your help! How does the buying aprty know that there are indeed 600,000 gems in the world?

Sincerely,
    iChamps
    Level-73

Thanks for your help! How does the buying aprty know that there are indeed 600,000 gems in the world?
    Is the question how the buyer can be sure how many gems there is in the world?
    If so it has already been answered, buy a growscan.

I have no idea how to get the gems out of your own “inventory” except for a sack o joy and that would take a lot of time so that’s probably the biggest problem you have.

Lesser Wizard

You could also wait for summerfest which should be around the corner and see if the packs are worth selling atleast last year they were, if that doesn't pleasant you then wait for an event or useful iotm
    IGN: Endearing
    Goals: Golden Angel Wings

"I was born with the gift to not give a f***" - Russell Westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCollector View Post
    Is the question how the buyer can be sure how many gems there is in the world?
    If so it has already been answered, buy a growscan.

I have no idea how to get the gems out of your own “inventory” except for a sack o joy and that would take a lot of time so that’s probably the biggest problem you have.
    I just disnt understand how the growscan works, sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Llucifer View Post
    You could also wait for summerfest which should be around the corner and see if the packs are worth selling atleast last year they were, if that doesn't pleasant you then wait for an event or useful iotm
    I will probably just hope i can sell summer suprises for 4-5 wls each

Sincerely,
    iChamps
    Level-73

I just disnt understand how the growscan works, sorry!
    Growscan scans all floating gems in your world
    I'm the Best Noob Ever!
    IGN: CoolNoob1994
    Discord: CoolNoob1994#1518
    #WaterAncient

Lesser Knight
    Somewhere deep within the vastness of life

how do you drop gems with sackojoy?
    GrowID : KOKO
    Youtube channel : KOKO GT

Quote Originally Posted by KennzR View Post
    how do you drop gems with sackojoy?
    It would take WEEKS if not months. Just wear the sack o joy and walk around the world. The it would drop 1 gem at a time. Like 1 Gem/Second
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    So, we checked your logs. Your map was destroyed and you got a Rune Stone as a reward.
    Just my Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GRENADIER View Post
    It would take WEEKS if not months. Just wear the sack o joy and walk around the world. The it would drop 1 gem at a time. Like 1 Gem/Second
    But i think its impossible to drop 600k gems because the world isn't big enough foe 1 gem/block
    IGN : snoopysneepy
    Level : 69

YouTube
    Instagram

Main Goal :
    Growtokens for Digger Spade : 72/200

Growtopia Choices

Guide on how to sell Gems
    =====================
    1. break stuff to get the desired amount of gems
    2. block the gems with a solid block
    3. after getting enough gems, get a growscan
    4. wrench the grow scan and allow public to see floating items(this way people can see how many floating gems are there)
    5. find a trusted buyer.
    5. sell the world.

(suggested using magplants for getting the gems, so you put 2 mag one for seed one for blocks, and u start placing with magplant remote, start breaking and lets say get 10k gems)
    you can't sack o joy in a donation box btw, so it's impossible.

here's a pic for the gem display on g scan
    Name:  How to growscan for dummies.png
Views: 559
Size:  56.7 KB
    Hi there starring guy.

To everyone and the OP who are planning to sell gems. Do not, I repeat, do not sell your gems cheap. They are the most unstable item and therefore take advantage of that and sell your 600K gems for roughly 670 World Locks.