• Yes

27 28.13%
  • No

68 70.83%
  • Other/post

1 1.04%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: I cant imagine the magnitude of the rollback

Come on... a rollback isn’t neccessary, right...
    Why are the servers even down?
    I’ve done sooo much this week, worked like 30 hours on a world, gotten a super firework, and much more...
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    15 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Lesser Wizard

(written before they told no to the rollback)

Unfair. I hope Ubisoft rolls this back. The amount of aurora wings being sold was too big to be removed ''manually''. They don't even have a software that detects every trade. If they do - well good luck tracking it all down and returning them to each player one by one. That will take you years. None of us had bad luck. We aren't asking for a rollback cause we weren't unlucky, we are doing it for the people who would lose world locks if the Aurora wings would be removed ( illegally gotten ones ). How don't you guys get it. Not a couple of people were affected.. BUT THOUSANDS. I personally wouldn't like tens of thousands of diamond locks being scattered around Growtopia for no reason. We don't know what the hacker really did, maybe he kept them and is planning to do something crazy with them? We can't really know, unless we see people's minds. A rollback should be mandatory for this case. They LOST money directly from IAP. I A P, and knowing this game, money is a lot of worth. If you could easily remove diamond horns and all that, okay.. But there were so much of them and they weren't worth more than a Diamond Locks. But Aurora wings.. He ruined the economy, got so much diamond lock.. And now the diamond locks are God knows where. A rollback would be the best solution in my opinion. Why? It makes it much much easier than tracking down those THOUSANDS of Aurora wings and rolling each back ( giving world locks back ) and deleting the wings from the inventories. I am just thinking, how can you be so ignorant about your farming, than an IAP glitch which got so much purchases for not even a cent. You can refarm it, deal with it. If you would be in Ubisoft's place, I don't think you would do all this mess destroying the items and giving world locks to each player who bought them, over a rollback. I really hope Ubisoft's final decision is the word YES to the rollback. Thank you so much if you actually read this, I just described my opinion.
    IGN : RamsayGordon

And yes, I am the real masterchef of Growtopia.

I'm just going to say what I think.

If everything goes as planned... Aurora wings will most likely be more than 5 diamond locks due to the removal of most of the illegal ones.
    If you sold your Aurora wings for 5 diamond locks, it's your fault.
    Ubisoft managed to remove most of the duplicated Diamond Horns, so I doubt they will not be able to remove the duped aurora wings.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KnightXS View Post
    rolling on the back
    This made my day

most likely rollback tbh i was one of the one that bought a magtron from abyssvending(now banned)
    i think the items sold is spread to too many players now
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

A rollback for 7 days is when a sever failure is present, like Rollback III

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    k good, but, 4th is lie, they can't do anything, rollback will be needed, there was so many peoples who actually bought Aurora Wings for 4 DLs and Pristine Rods for 2-3 WLS each, if they just remove all duped Aurora Wings and Pristine Rods, what about people's who actually bought any of these two things? You will just let them lose their wls? They can't check every trade that happend and give exact ammount of wls to everyone who bought A.Wings or P.Rods, they just can't, I own wings too, well, they will rise in both ways, so it will be best, by the way, I got Intergalactic Hairs to, and I'm not gonna get them again if they will really rollback. The thing is, you are selfish, because you didnt bought any of those duped Wings or Rods, maybe you farmed, well, I farmed too, about 140-180k for Pristine Rods, but srsly, idc, better to give ppls their wls back
    Who are you? Mods? Devs? Owner of Ubisoft? You have to trust Ubisoft Staff in handling this case, they work hard for this, and you have to support it.

Default No Rollback.. look at Kaurkal's post!

What do you guys think about this?

+ Growtopia servers are back!

Rollback for 7days would never happen, especially if it isn’t loss of data. Can you imagine the total amount of time lost by the players in those 7days?
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

I treat people the same way they treat me

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    And people's who saying not to rollback and people's who were lucky with using Super Fire Works, Summer Surprises.
    must think of the people who bought the aurora wings, magtrons, thingamabobs and think of the people who got lucky with the superfireworks. hard decision
    Ubisoft: Name:  pp,550x550.u1.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  22.8 KB
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

Default Did my friend just lost his entire growtopia life?

Made a thread about this already earlier today. Sent to support for help.
    Basically he bought a 2 letter-world, UZ, for 1850wls.
    (Singapore time)
    He bought the world during the afternoon, and immediately went offline.
    Later during the day, he logs back in, and its inaccessible.

It was just a clear world, door moved bottom left, with nothing in it.

Few things came to my mind,

1.Did he bought scam world?(address changed)
    This was found out to be not possible, as not only is my friend super super sure he checked the trade, but also when
    he wrench himself, it says he owns the world UZ

2.Did he do illegal/scam in the world?
    The world was door moved, entrance locked, cleared world, he did not even do anything to the world after buying it.

In my previous thread, people suggested that maybe it was the Aurora Wing exploiter that owned the world, sold it, then the
    world was probably sold to all sorts of people, only to finally land on to my friend before it got inaccessible.

My friend spent his entire growtopia wealth just to get hold of it.

It really isn't his fault, that he bought a world that was passed down by a exploiter, i really need growtopia support to help out my friend.

He told me the person that sold him the world was sellflip or either sellflips, hes not 100% sure

His Grow ID:JailBaited

Pleased to find out, they've worked hard for it.

Quote Originally Posted by GodEater View Post
    Its already in my post.
    It was not that world.....
    And u earn 96 dls max but why would one do taht when he can earn 122 dls from summer pack

- - - Updated - - -

Why merge this is not even the same topic
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Exclamation

Hello, guys!

We're sorry for the panic, we have managed to track the illegally obtained Aurora Wings and they were already removed from the game. Diamond Locks spent on these items were returned to the players who bought them. Please check Kaurkal's announcement here.

The team is currently finalizing the fix and testing some issues. No plans on having a rollback.

As always, thank you for your patience.

Merged all your threads, btw. Thanks!
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hello, guys!

We're sorry for the panic, we have managed to track the illegally obtained Aurora Wings and they were already removed from the game. Diamond Locks spent on these items were returned to the players who bought them.

The team is currently finalizing the fix and testing some issues. No plans on having a rollback.

There were also an issue about the rods, what will happen to it? Or it’s false alarm?
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

I treat people the same way they treat me

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hello, guys!

We're sorry for the panic, we have managed to track the illegally obtained Aurora Wings and they were already removed from the game. Diamond Locks spent on these items were returned to the players who bought them. Please check Kaurkal's announcement here.

There are hell Lotta rods in tons of world can explain that
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

A little odd how people given hundreds of dls worth of items from Nexica haven’t had their items removed yet but oh well

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HXZN View Post
    A little odd how people given hundreds of dls worth of items from Nexica haven’t had their items removed yet but oh well
    Most if not all these items are deleted now, we are double checking everything to make sure that all of them are deleted.

Lesser Wizard

Thumbs down I want a RollBack

Rip my 3 DLS why did I spend all of them on beach ball bingo packs. NO PROFIT!