Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Account Bug/Problem

  1. #1
    Squire Clarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Maybe in my house
    Posts
    22

    Unhappy Account Bug/Problem

    I normally playing Growtopia on July 1. Then I tried to log in my main account (Clarc) on July 2. Once I log in, it says "Retrieve lost password" even if I typed my password correctly. I tried to log in my second account (POWERCOLT) because my two accounts, Clarc and POWERCOLT, have the same password. My second account logged in with the same pass but my main account didn't. I guarantee that Im not hacked because since that problem happened, I keep using my second account and visiting my main account/'s world. No items were taken, no blocks were destroyed. All of the worlds is still fully built. Im really sad.
    ~POWERCOLT/Clarc

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard JeremyJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    This thread was a joke:^)
    Posts
    330

    Default

    If you have signed up with a working email address, change the password on your main account.

  3. #3
    Squire Clarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Maybe in my house
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyJack View Post
    If you have signed up with a working email address, change the password on your main account.
    I forgot the email of my main account and thats why I set my password in my second account same with my main account so I'll never forget it. Only my second account works with the password I set for the two accounts but it was working to my main account before July 2.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarc View Post
    I forgot the email of my main account and thats why I set my password in my second account same with my main account so I'll never forget it. Only my second account works with the password I set for the two accounts but it was working to my main account before July 2.
    If you have any receipts of older payments, Then sent them to support and you might get your account Email Changed.
    For more information, visit this page
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  5. #5
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,999

    Default

    Do send us an email with all the pertinent details of your account, support could help you out: https://growtopiagame.com/contact-us


  6. #6
    Squire Clarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Maybe in my house
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Do send us an email with all the pertinent details of your account, support could help you out: https://growtopiagame.com/contact-us

    Hi NekoRei!

    I went to the link you given to me and I sent my message im gonna wait for the respond! Thank you!
    ~POWERCOLT/Clarc

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •