Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: Title : What is Bitelordism?

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer idelarosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    under these btches skin
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Has anyone told you that this is actually getting really annoying now? We don't care what you believe in or what Bitelord or who Bitelord is. as far as i know he's already said that hes going to quit for the 5th time so where is that now. Stop the nonesense y'all are so childish
    Ign - iDelarosa
    The O.G. of the forums
    Don't agree with my opinion? Then nikka go argue with your non-existing dad !

    https://media1.tenor.com/images/6b4f...itemid=8936671

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Trap
    Posts
    3,438

    Default

    Uhhh, as a former bitelordist, i regret joining it. Bcuz u r all like worshipping bitelord, i still remember in world BITETEMPLE u all guys saying things like "HAIL BITE" "WORSHIP BITE" and something like that, which comes to my point which is, u all bitelordists worship him. Its not like any friends gang or group or something like that, its a cult. That world is even posted in the world showcase like they think everybody will care!
    Click here For that thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

    -Oma357

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer thepronub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My username is a mistake
    Posts
    2,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Uhhh, as a former bitelordist, i regret joining it. Bcuz u r all like worshipping bitelord, i still remember in world BITETEMPLE u all guys saying things like "HAIL BITE" "WORSHIP BITE" and something like that, which comes to my point which is, u all bitelordists worship him. Its not like any friends gang or group or something like that, its a cult. That world is even posted in the world showcase like they think everybody will care!
    Click here For that thread.
    I was reluctant to post that thread, should've declined. I'm not on either side in this and never will be, that thread just brewed more unecessary hate.

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Uhhh, as a former bitelordist, i regret joining it. Bcuz u r all like worshipping bitelord, i still remember in world BITETEMPLE u all guys saying things like "HAIL BITE" "WORSHIP BITE" and something like that, which comes to my point which is, u all bitelordists worship him. Its not like any friends gang or group or something like that, its a cult. That world is even posted in the world showcase like they think everybody will care!
    Click here For that thread.
    You can't rly think we will ACTUALLY worship him will you?
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Finland, Pirkanmaa
    Posts
    4,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BEC21 View Post
    Ok so many people have been criticizing Bitelordism without knowing what it is or what is its true meaning so I will explain everything in this thread.
    Just before beginning I got to clarify that I won't reply to people attacking us in this thread to not start a drama and if a mod sees this thread and want to delete it or lock it at least provide me a reason for doing so so I won`t do the same error again.

    And here is the true meaning of Bitelordism:

    Now I will tell you my personal experience as a Bitelordist:

    This is the meaning of Bitelordism to me and I am truly thankful to what Bitelord did by creating this group and defending it.
    BEC21
    This topic has died out and it is the last I'm ever going to comment anything related to "BiteLord" or "BiteLordism".

    Ok so many people have been criticizing Bitelordism without knowing what it is or what is its true meaning so I will explain everything in this thread.
    A: From what I've heard, "BiteLordism" was an OK thing when it first started and no one had a problem with it. If I recall correctly, the leader of the group got banned and came back worse. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Whatever hate "BiteLordism" had been receiving, it never has been for no reason. There's always a reason and I don't think people dislike it because "they want to".

    Just before beginning I got to clarify that I won't reply to people attacking us in this thread to not start a drama and if a mod sees this thread and want to delete it or lock it at least provide me a reason for doing so so I won`t do the same error again.
    This is what I'm hoping too and I agree. I wish I won't be starting any drama with my comment either because I'm sharing my thoughts here.
    If a mod sees this thread I'm hoping that he/she leaves the comments but locks the thread.

    Bitelordism is a group of friends created by Bitelord not so long ago to unite many forumers and create great friendships.
    While it sounds like it to your ears, the way the leader has been acting up isn't really showing up to that meaning of your "cult". If you want to be friends with someone, you don't make anyone apogolize for you publicly or start any flames. If you want to be friends with someone, you don't call people who you don't like your "enemies" or try to force people join your group. Simply put, if you want to be friends with people and want your group to live up to what you want it to mean then tell your leader to start respecting other people and not be a jerk to people who aren't a part of his group.
    I'm talking about my observations here and my conversation I had with him in his own world. He was "offended" when I joined the STYX's ancients and not his BiteLordists.

    We chose to call it a " cult " because it sounded better than a "group of friends" and we chose to call it after the name of our founder Bitelord.
    Although some people didn't`t understand us as it should and this created a rivalry between those people and us. So whenever we tried enlarging our group or even without doing anything we would get forumers getting mad at us and starting to insult us and sometimes even more. This is what made us "toxic" as some forumers would say and therefore they were categorizing us and talking about us without even knowing who we truly are.

    "Cult" goes a little too far for a group in a game full of kids on my opinion. I'm not judging though.
    There's something called a free will and a way to do certain things. OK, which is more effective;
    Knowing that there will always be someone to downtalk on you and still being friendly to other forumers and making them choose freely to join your group. Give them a good impression. A good founder and a leader knows when to act calm and smart.
    OR
    If one person criticizes you (which happens, there will always be one person to dislike you) and you decide to hit back, without thinking at all what to and what not to say and just to hurt that one person who criticizes you and automatically make them "your enemy".
    That just creates more haters. I've seen this happen a million times and if someone attacks you, think about what you're going to say because if you do it for the sake of hurting that person and revenge, one hater turns into 10 haters and when enough people hate you then it becomes a trend. BiteLord should know this because he's a leader of a group and he should act more maturely.

    Before i joined Bitelordists I was just playing around in game and on forums but I was beginning to lose interest in that game. Once I joined them I got some faith back in that game and it gave me reasons to play it so I kept playing it. That was the only thing that motivated me in staying in growtopia and you can see that I am still playing this game thanks to Bitelordism.
    This is the meaning of Bitelordism to me and I am truly thankful to what Bitelord did by creating this group and defending it.

    That's great! If BiteLordists feels like your kind of place then that's great, go for it
    But you know... The "truth" and your "personal experience" can sometimes be two seperate things.
    You might feel like you have a lot of money when you walk into the store but once you get to the things you want, you don't have enough money to buy those certain things and leave.
    There's a bad example of the truth and personal opinion/experience.
    But really if BiteLordism is what keeps you happy then don't let these people or me let you down.

    Now, I'm not going to say that "I'm not against BiteLordists" because I am. I actually despise them. But really it is just a group with a kid leader messing around. I can understand that but where it gets to me is how people in that group think that they are high and mighty, treat others like garbage and try to make people join their group.
    In my opinion the best thing BiteLord himself can do is make an apology thread and change his ways. People in his group would feel better and more people could actually join his group if he proves to be a decent leader and people actually might forget what he and the people in his group have done recently and respect him.

    Now, here's my message to every forumer who is a part of this drama and themselves want to wage a war against BiteLord and his group.
    Let him and his group be. Two wrongs don't make a right which is why I'm stepping out of this whole topic too. Sure, BiteLord and his people made mistakes but if you do those same mistakes then you have no right to criticize and you are not above. You are way below.
    Just let it go and go on with your day. There is so much more to life than starting flame with a forumer.
    Adios!
    Hello.

    I'm ParkourDevil and I wish you a happy day!
    Adios.

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Trap
    Posts
    3,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightXS View Post
    You can't rly think we will ACTUALLY worship him will you?
    Here is some things that i found in BITETEMPLE that proves all of u worship him

    There is even someone who "Sacrifice" for him! wut the f

    Why censor my char u may ask, well, if i dont censor it, bite r just gonna terror me with msgs
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

    -Oma357

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I saw all that thing happening in front of my eyes. Sadly i forgot to take ss so there is no evidence
    you honestly think we will legit worship someone in game?
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer BEC21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Some pixels above this
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightXS View Post
    you honestly think we will legit worship someone in game?
    Replying to haters won't change anything so just ignore them

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer BiteLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Here is some things that i found in BITETEMPLE that proves all of u worship him

    There is even someone who "Sacrifice" for him! wut the f

    Why censor my char u may ask, well, if i dont censor it, bite r just gonna terror me with msgs
    No I'm not lol
    I already know ur ign, yet I never spammed u
    IGN: BiteForce

    Forumer of the year of 2017

    An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...601/him_60.jpg
    Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Trap
    Posts
    3,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    No I'm not lol
    I already know ur ign, yet I never spammed u
    Pm me my ign. I wanted to do a check
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

    -Oma357

  11. #31

    Default

    nice cult- err group

    damn i wanna be a bitelordist now but i quit gt
    ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsɪᴇs ᴅɪsᴛᴏʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer BiteLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    nice cult- err group

    damn i wanna be a bitelordist now but i quit gt
    Ur still alive?
    IGN: BiteForce

    Forumer of the year of 2017

    An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...601/him_60.jpg
    Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer LadyCyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    In cold Finland
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    I really dont care what you say i still find absolutely ridiculous that this exists this way in the first place.


    on top of all that im honestly too getting so god damn tired of all this drama. and the drama never stops because people keep advertising and pushing it down your throats and people get salty about that.

    (Discord: LadyCyborg#7485)
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    Thank you Sherlock, Very cool!

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Ur still alive?
    the hell mate? you expectin' me to be dead?

    jk, yeah im alive. trash as ever.
    ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsɪᴇs ᴅɪsᴛᴏʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Here is some things that i found in BITETEMPLE that proves all of u worship him

    There is even someone who "Sacrifice" for him! wut the f

    Why censor my char u may ask, well, if i dont censor it, bite r just gonna terror me with msgs
    I need to thank you abut this! And not sarcasm way, i really laugh so hard! thank you!
    I still can't stop laughing omg!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer MrNasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I need to thank you abut this! And not sarcasm way, i really laugh so hard! thank you!
    I still can't stop laughing omg!
    Laughing because you are happy that this existsof or because you finally realized that bitelordism is for retards?

  17. #37
    Lesser Wizard Junko Enoshima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Junkoland
    Posts
    180

    Default

    This is actually way worse than pathetic religious debates and drama I've seen previously.

    The main problem is that the accused side primarily relies on chainsaw defense and placing farsensical responses to try and whiteknight each other. They claim not to be guilty of preposterous accusations thrown at them, and is basically following a simple pattern of "We're X so we can't be Y" when the premise allows anyone to disprove the chain. In addition to that, you consent to BiteLord's abhorrent conduct, adding onto the element of perjury by mixing in pretenses and fabrications that advocates a duplicitous disposition of the individual they choose to uphold the dearest.

    The current state of this matter is beyond obnoxious. The accused side refuses to cognize their solecisms, attempting to remain resilient about their warped perception of a pompous individual. While their current system isn't scrutinized in a dissentious manner, they could instead accept the allegations opposing their views, and adjust accordingly to compromise for both sides.

    This, however, does not excempt the opposing side from misdemeanor.

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Why are you putting blocks of text when each can give 1-liners to defend their topic greatly w/o harming anyone and we can try to dissolve the drama.

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    not in GULAG anymore
    Posts
    4,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    the hell mate? you expectin' me to be dead?

    jk, yeah im alive. trash as ever.
    Ur not trash...
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

    My latest video: A surreal GT video


    The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In the back of a '67 Chevrolet impala
    Posts
    2,015

    Default

    You are all such fools - wasting your time trying to stop such nonsensical rubbish; walls of text lead to no avail, just mindless, shallow replies in return for thoughtful, rational criticism. If you have a brain, stop replying to these types of threads hostile, people want to pass the time because of such reactions and this Forum isn't exactly booming—speaking from numerous cases.

    You say black, they say white. They're trolls with nothing better to do than to follow some fanatical joke. Pay them the right respect and ignore such behavior. Like a dog, when left astray, they'll soon see sense and know their place and what's not acceptable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Junko Enoshima View Post
    This is actually way worse than pathetic religious debates and drama I've seen previously.
    At least such discussions are true, and people can see different points of view. This? What can come from it? Those dramas are the antonym of this - in a positive sense.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •