Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OUTRAGEOUS drop from Super Firework. ( Rant )

Lesser Wizard

Angry OUTRAGEOUS drop from Super Firework. ( Rant )

Consider this as a rant or something else - it sucks. (Short one, didn't have much time).

When I bought the super firework today... I was hyped and all that.. It was nice and cool, I did research and thought to myself, should I really do it? Yeah, I did it. BUT WHAT DID I GET FROM IT? A BEACH BLAST.. WHAT THE HELL? May I ask, who the hell implemented this, Ubisoft or RTSOFT, I don't give a single... finger.. If you get a super firework from a blast, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GET IT REVERSE!! This is OUTRAGEOUS! I mean, if you make a super firework so ''rare''.. Then HOW ABOUT YOU PUT RARE PRIZES in it, not include some random stuff on top of some rare stuff you never get. There were SO MANY CHANCES TO IMPROVE THIS BLAST DROP.. WHAT DID YOU DO? ''OH YES, JOHNNY! IMPLEMENTING A SUPER COMMON DROP WOULD BE AMAZING!'' YOU could have made this a better blast version drop from the firework, just like the star ship blasts, the better the cooler. BUT NO! Let's make a common prize, since Johnny said so! I am disgusted by such drop. I mean, then make the firework drop commonly from a surprise, cause it has common prizes. No words left to express, delete my profile, ban me.. DO what ever you like.. BUT MAKE THE DROPS BETTER. Call it on my luck or whatever you want, I will never ever ever understand the logic behind all this Blast to Firework and Firework to blast.. Horrible.. H O R R I B L E.
    IGN : RamsayGordon

And yes, I am the real masterchef of Growtopia.

Lesser Wizard

Cool hahaha

boi its ur own fault bwhahahaah
    IGN: AimForBGL/W9H

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JustEarthy View Post
    boi its ur own fault bwhahahaah
    Couldn't give a more consistent response? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
    Consider this as a rant or something else - it sucks. (Short one, didn't have much time).

When I bought the super firework today... I was hyped and all that.. It was nice and cool, I did research and thought to myself, should I really do it? Yeah, I did it. BUT WHAT DID I GET FROM IT? A BEACH BLAST.. WHAT THE HELL? May I ask, who the hell implemented this, Ubisoft or RTSOFT, I don't give a single... finger.. If you get a super firework from a blast, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GET IT REVERSE!! This is OUTRAGEOUS! I mean, if you make a super firework so ''rare''.. Then HOW ABOUT YOU PUT RARE PRIZES in it, not include some random stuff on top of some rare stuff you never get. There were SO MANY CHANCES TO IMPROVE THIS BLAST DROP.. WHAT DID YOU DO? ''OH YES, JOHNNY! IMPLEMENTING A SUPER COMMON DROP WOULD BE AMAZING!'' YOU could have made this a better blast version drop from the firework, just like the star ship blasts, the better the cooler. BUT NO! Let's make a common prize, since Johnny said so! I am disgusted by such drop. I mean, then make the firework drop commonly from a surprise, cause it has common prizes. No words left to express, delete my profile, ban me.. DO what ever you like.. BUT MAKE THE DROPS BETTER. Call it on my luck or whatever you want, I will never ever ever understand the logic behind all this Blast to Firework and Firework to blast.. Horrible.. H O R R I B L E.
    This is life: u gotta risk big and hope to win bigger but sometimes u just lose everything

OHHH GOD
    growtopia forumer discord:
    https://discord.gg/DXFBt8E

IGN:Skooterman (no im not a pedo)

Guild:skooters
    Guild rank:LEADER
    Guild level: 3 baby!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0448/image.png

growtopia forumer discord:
    https://discord.gg/DXFBt8E

Well i mean, there is a high chance that there is already 500 Phoenix Swords in game already. You should try it at the first day of the Summer Festival if you really want to. Otherwise its nearly impossible. I'm not saying you would get a Phoenix item. However, i'm not saying you can't get it neither.
    Last edited by Respectless; 07-09-2018 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Corrections

Quote Originally Posted by Respectless View Post
    Well i mean, there is a high chance that there is already 500 Phoenix Swords in game already. You should try it at the first day of the Summer Festival if you really want to. Otherwise its nearly impossible. I'm not saying you would get a Phoenix item. However, i'm not saying you can't get it neither.
    There's no way there's already 500 swords, every year 200 to 300 at most of the phoenix items are found
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 123. Title/Dragon/Dragon Wings/Epic done, sponsor pending.
    IGN: TK69

You should've gotten a hand cannon

Lesser Wizard

So this thread is literally complaining about RNG. Great.

You took the risk of launching the Super Firework and it didn't pay off. Don't blame whoever implemented it for your bad luck.
    IGN:CCSuperboy

#WaterAncient

:salt: :salt:
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

)

It was nice and cool, I did research and thought to myself, should I really do it? Yeah, I did it.
    "Did research"? Yet complaining?
    Free Harvester Service!

you really did research eh no?
    you knew that you had a chance to get noobie prizes yet you still decided to use the sfw, now you are blaming ubisoft for your mistake lol!

apparently you are just one of those guys that blames the whole team just because of your mistake.

Lesser Wizard

well, ubisoft did reduce the chance of getting better item by adding so common prize into superfirework such as beach blast and that was pretty ridiculous as i could say

if you say oh its your fault or bla bla bla why don't you try it yourself before you reply to this thread
    list of item dropped by super firework, its balance enough and they still try to nerf it
    (there are not beach blast prize from the first summerfest until this year they added it)
    Sandcastle
    Barbecue Grill
    Summer Kite
    Long Surfer Hair
    Water Wings
    Sea Monster Floatie
    Swim Fins
    Summer Breeze
    Seafoam Hair
    Seafoam Beard
    Oceanic Crown
    Poseidon's Trident
    Atomic Fireball
    Beach Ball
    Watermelon
    Bubble Machine
    Growmoji Fireworks
    Ign : LegionArmy
    Legion Z
    My Youtube Channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX6...a5Q446vax5P-Ig

Simply put, the fate of your prizes all falls to the great hands of RNGesus.

Name:  RNGesus-Picture.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  31.6 KB

>"Did" researched
    >Knows you may get trash
    >Still risks
    lmao never had I seen you say smtg smart tbh
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Boohoo... you should already know by now that this game is only for rich kids that have hundreds of dls to just drop on useless items
    IGN: IMerlinI

Level: 75

Selling the world name BUYHEADMASKS, if interested dm me.

JOIN US!

Lesser Wizard

RNG does NOT exist. It's something players have made up. Why add a blast after all in the firework? If you want to put a blast drop, make a different blast.

RNG does NOT exist. It's something players have made up. Why add a blast after all in the firework? If you want to put a blast drop, make a different blast.
    Yes it does, it exists in ANY (well-made)game related to item drops or looting.
    IGN: IMerlinI

Level: 75

Selling the world name BUYHEADMASKS, if interested dm me.

JOIN US!

You bought it m8, if theres a chance you'll get trash, its probably not worth it, if you get lucky and get one from a surprise then i'd rather sell it. Als you can't reverse it so be wise. Don't buy. Just sell it if you get it. For me the risk isn't worth it.
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 60
    I L I K E F A R M I N G