Thread: Hamumu’s Lock In HELL Might Expire...

Lesser Wizard

Default Hamumu’s Lock In HELL Might Expire...

It’s been 70-ish days since he’s been on, found in STARTOLD. One of the team members should probably log onto his account or contact him.

World locks expire after a year I believe.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    World locks expire after a year I believe.
    The small lock locking the mini-mod and jammer in the top left corner of “HELL”. People are going to be fighting over it if the lock comes close to expiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Paul View Post
    The small lock locking the mini-mod and jammer in the top left corner of “HELL”. People are going to be fighting over it if the lock comes close to expiring.
    The small lock won't expire if the world is still world locked.
    Check out my latest video!

In a country where scammer is more hated than other country scammer.

I don't think its possible for HELL small lock to decay. As it was world-locked. Even if Hamumu leave for forever. The world will still remain intact.

People believe that world will be reset if not visited by anyone for 1 year. If this rumour is true, HELL will not going to reset because of the amount of people cursed/day (Who knows a cursed people could benefit something small )
    Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
    Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

Lesser Wizard

The world is NOT world locked guys. It is a special world that nobody can put their locks in because of the message that pops up. I’m not sure if the lock will decay or not though.

Just an fyi guys, Locks that aren't World locks can expire and be broken by other players if they are in a world that doesn't have a World Lock. Approximately the time it takes is 179 days (about six months) of inactivity. World Locks last forever.

Also, a player shouldn't be able to claim HELL because of the NOLOCKS flag, that's the effect of the flag.

In short, the world is secure since it's flagged as NOLOCKS.

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Just an fyi guys, Locks that aren't World locks can expire and be broken by other players if they are in a world that doesn't have a World Lock. Approximately the time it takes is 179 days (about six months) of inactivity. World Locks last forever.

Also, a player shouldn't be able to claim HELL because of the NOLOCKS flag, that's the effect of the flag.

In short, the world is secure since it's flagged as NOLOCKS.
    But, the small lock secures a signal jammer and by other, a minimod, the world is public so you can break those.

We're looking into Hamumu's account now and checking on the world just to be safe. Thanks!