15. You may not vote on this poll
  • We need this now!!

12 80.00%
  • No, its bad :P (comment below why?)

3 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jobs for GrowTopia [New Quests]

Default Jobs for GrowTopia [New Quests]

Hello, as you know in growtopia people loves quests (like carnival). And my suggestion is jobs for growtopia.

Like There will be 5 level for each jobs (Doctor[Surgery]-Police[Crime]-Cook[Food]-Astronaut[Mission]-Ghost Hunter[BOO]-Fire Fighting[?]-Fisherman[Fishing)-Farmer[get xp)) and each level you will get new items(level 5 item is untradeable)

Like for Surgery Level 1/20 Surgery - Level 2/100 Surgery - Level 3/300 Surgery - Level 4/1000 Surgery - Level 5/3000 Surgery. others depends on developer.
    And there will be world for taking quests(this is better).

Do you want to add your suggestion to this? What do you think

UPDATE: Also like if you complate doctor(lvl 5) You will get Special doctor flag

Daily Quest for job, Example;

There will be 3 Daily Quests and if you complate all in 1day, you will get one reward
    Day 1; Complate 3 Surgery / Complate 3 Crime / Defeat 1 Boss Ghost
    Day 2; 2 Cooking / 1 Surgery / Do 1 Mission
    Like that, Every day 3 jobs quests from 7 Jobs
    -if you complate quests, you will get one new item(Like surgery) There will be 6-8new item and one will be so rare(like med). So everyday people will try to get that new item.

Doctor[Surgery] Level 1/10 Surgery - Level 2/50 Surgery - Level 3/300 Surgery - Level 4/1000 Surgery - Level 5/3000 Surgery
    Police[Crime] Level 1/10Crime - Level2/50 Crime - Level 3/125 Crime - Level 4/250Crime - Level 5/500Crime
    Cook[Food] Level 1/10cook - Level 2/30 - Level 3/100cook - Level 4/250cook - Level 5/500cook
    Astronaut[Mission] Level 1/10 Mission - Level 2/50 Mission - Level 3/200 Mission - Level 4/600 Mission - Level 5/2000 Mission
    Ghost Hunter[Boss Ghost] Level 1/3Boss - Level 2/10Boss - Level 3/30Boss - Level 4/75Boss - Level 5/100Boss Ghost
    Fire Fighting[?] Level 1/10 Fire - Level 2/100 Fire - Level 3/400 Fire - Level 4/1000 Fire - Level 5/3000 Fire
    Fisherman[Fishing] Level 1/10 Fish - Level 2/50 Fish - Level 3/200 Fish - Level 4/600 Fish - Level 5/2000 Fish
    Farmer[get xp] Level 20/rewards - Level 40/rewards - Level 60/rewards - Level 80/rewards - Level 100/untradeable rewards

- If you complate level 5(any job). You will get special flag. Like sherif rozette for police;
    Name:  sherif.png
Views: 505
Size:  8.4 KB
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 09-28-2018 at 03:36 PM.
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

You forgot others, like fishing and firefighting.

Updated;

Doctor[Surgery] Level 1/10 Surgery - Level 2/50 Surgery - Level 3/300 Surgery - Level 4/1000 Surgery - Level 5/3000 Surgery
    Police[Crime] Level 1/10Crime - Level2/50 Crime - Level 3/125 Crime - Level 4/250Crime - Level 5/500Crime
    Cook[Food] Level 1/10cook - Level 2/30 - Level 3/100cook - Level 4/250cook - Level 5/500cook
    Astronaut[Mission] Level 1/10 Mission - Level 2/50 Mission - Level 3/200 Mission - Level 4/600 Mission - Level 5/2000 Mission
    Ghost Hunter[Boss Ghost] Level 1/3Boss - Level 2/10Boss - Level 3/30Boss - Level 4/75Boss - Level 5/100Boss Ghost
    Fire Fighting[?] Level 1/10 Fire - Level 2/100 Fire - Level 3/400 Fire - Level 4/1000 Fire - Level 5/3000 Fire
    Fisherman[Fishing] Level 1/10 Fish - Level 2/50 Fish - Level 3/200 Fish - Level 4/600 Fish - Level 5/2000 Fish
    Farmer[get xp] Level 20/rewards - Level 40/rewards - Level 60/rewards - Level 80/rewards - Level 100/untradeable rewards

They should make npc for each job(in world(like carnival). Think police, that will be cool right? Also will be so cool long-term goal !!!
    What do you think?
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 07-20-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Hello, as you know in growtopia people loves quests (like carnival).

Starkos is now my favourite person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

#FireAncient founder

There will be 3 Daily Quests and if you complate all in 1day, you will get one reward
    Edit; if you complate quests, you will get one new item(Like surgery) There will be 6-8new item and one will be so rare(like med). So everyday people will try to get that new item.
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 08-06-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Master Sorcerer

And my suggestion is jobs for growtopia.

Like There will be 5 level for each jobs (Doctor[Surgery]-Police[Crime]-Cook[Food]-Astronaut[Mission]-Ghost Hunter[BOO]-Fire Fighting[?]-Fisherman[Fishing)) and each level you will get new items(level 5 item is untradeable)

And there will be world for taking quests(this is better).
    UPDATE: Also like if you complate doctor(lvl 5) You will get Special doctor flag
    Jobs idea so cool, i will for them! Also Special flags and Special worlds cool +1 Maybe they will add this one day. Because its wisely

Day 1; Complate 20 Surgery / Complate 20 Crime / Defeat 2 Boss Ghost
    Day 2; 5 Cooking / 15 Surgery / Do 10 Mission

Like that, Every day 3 jobs quests from 7 Jobs
    Edit; You will take quests from npc (in Job World) because its so cool for people(like ringmaster)
    Pretty good idea, People will play more for this, im sure! Also jobs world so good.

Edit; if you complate quests, you will get one new item(Like surgery) There will be 6-8new item and one will be so rare(like med). So everyday people will try to get that new item.
    +1

[QUOTE=GrowPixel;3706757]Yes, check the online player while carnival

CORRECTION: They love the rings, not the quests lol
    this is my signature
    i can choose whatever i want to do here
    and you cant stop me

i choose to do nothing

New job, farmer. With this job you will get rewards every 20level(in game level)

This is most important, good goals for newbie or normal players

Lesser Wizard

Thats not so easy like u come here, say what you want and Ding! Done!
    If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything

Arrow AMAZING IDEA !

this is such an amazing idea and it has to be a big update, u can get the job by proving yourself for exeple to be a doctor u gotta have the surgery skills 100 and when u get the job u have a certain number pof surgeries to do daily and if u skip 1 day u lose your score (like streaks)
    -60mins-

Features will be;

- If you complate level 5(any job). You will get special flag. Like sherif rozette for police;
    Name:  sherif.png
Views: 505
Size:  8.4 KB

- There will be new world for Jobs npc's! Like Carnival. (Because people like special worlds) It shouldnt be from telephone -.-

- Daily Quest for jobs, Example;

Day 1; Complate 20 Surgery / Complate 20 Crime / Defeat 2 Boss Ghost
    Day 2; 5 Cooking / 15 Surgery / Do 10 Mission

Quote Originally Posted by News View Post
    this is such an amazing idea and it has to be a big update, u can get the job by proving yourself for exeple to be a doctor u gotta have the surgery skills 100 and when u get the job u have a certain number pof surgeries to do daily and if u skip 1 day u lose your score (like streaks)
    Thanks for supporting

This would help new players a lot (learning basics and concepts of the game). The thing is, so if this was to help new players, they usually don't have much world locks. If they can't afford to do any of these, this won't be helpful at all, only making the richer better and better as they would have better features. These "jobs" need to be affordable by those who don't have that much. Honestly, I think this would be cool (though I'm too lazy to do any of these) for them to add this in, but it still needs adjustments rather than making the rich greater.
    Like think about 3000 surgery lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by News View Post
    -60mins-
    Yea it's amazing when you see it, who probably already mastered surgery (100 skill). Beginners might find surgery hard, and the beginners might want to do the "surgery job" but can't.

What is the farming for? Change it to EXP amount, I don't get why levels "automatically" give you some "quest right"..

Quote Originally Posted by Vrags View Post
    This would help new players a lot (learning basics and concepts of the game). The thing is, so if this was to help new players, they usually don't have much world locks. If they can't afford to do any of these, this won't be helpful at all, only making the richer better and better as they would have better features. These "jobs" need to be affordable by those who don't have that much. Honestly, I think this would be cool (though I'm too lazy to do any of these) for them to add this in, but it still needs adjustments rather than making the rich greater.
    Like think about 3000 surgery lmfao
    There is level 1 for noob players and level 2 for normal players. Others ur long-term goals. There is no timer for these things LONG-TERM GOALS!
    Also if you cant spend tons wls, you can complate Fire Fighting / Fisherman[Fishing] / Farmer[get xp] too. These are cheap!

For me, if this suggest happen, i would like to complate all jobs level for untradeable items!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    What is the farming for? Change it to EXP amount, I don't get why levels "automatically" give you some "quest right"..
    If you get exp, you get level up. So Its same Also people will work for that!
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 08-15-2018 at 06:23 PM.

This suggestion becoming real?
    - Farmer shoes
    - Astronaut(starship) thing
    - Farmer basket(maybe)
    - Police hat
    -xD What do you think .d

Name:  whoa.png
Views: 331
Size:  99.3 KB

Updated;

They should make npc for each job(in world(like carnival). Think police, that will be cool right? Also will be so cool long-term goal !!!
    What do you think?
    I suggest you to change farmer quest not level but xp like 100k,200k or something
    IGN: DyzerKeyzer
    Lv:55/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
    2.Have Focused Eye : [75/100] [ X ]
    3.Have 200 DLs : [15/200] [ X ]
    4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

Lesser Wizard
    Somewhere with Alexa, playing Despacito 55

+1
    Don't leave geiger users,silkworm farmers etc
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Default jobs benefit

Doctor :

Lv.2 : a few item and reduce 5% skill fail and chance 2% not using tools.
    Lv.3 : a few item and reduce 10% skill fail and chance 3% not using tools.
    Lv.4 : a few rare item and reduce 15% skill fail and chance 4% not using tools
    Lv.5 : a rare Crystal Stetoscope [UNTRADEABLE] and reduce 20% skill fail and chance 5% not using tools.Also, A Perfect First-Aid Symbols Flag

Police

Lv.2 : a few card and item.also, chance 3% not used card.
    Lv.3 : a few card and item.also, chance 5% not used card.
    Lv.4 : a rare card and item.also, added a card slots
    Lv.5 : a Sheriff Badge [LOGO] [UNTRADEABLE] and added a card (Police card - Gun Shot) can used 3 times a day (function like ban hammer).Also, Sheriff Flag

Chef

Lv.2 : Added buff to you chance 2% Make Food Perfectly.
    Lv.3 : Added buff to you chance 3% Make Food Perfectly.
    Lv.4 : Gettin' A Grilled Sirloin[CONSUMABLE] [UNTRADEABLE] and Added Buff to you 4% Make Food Perfectly.
    Lv.5 : A Nice Golden Spatula [UNTRADEABLE] and added buff to you 5% make food perfectly

Astronaut
    ADDED SOON
    Last edited by DyzerKeyzer; 09-13-2018 at 09:53 AM.
    IGN: DyzerKeyzer
    Lv:55/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
    2.Have Focused Eye : [75/100] [ X ]
    3.Have 200 DLs : [15/200] [ X ]
    4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

-Bonus suggestion;

If you complate Astronaut[Mission] you will get Aurora or Galaxy Skin, this will be so cool

-This is Galaxy skin, Aurora will be cool too
    Name:  galaxy.png
Views: 249
Size:  43.5 KB