Thread: Hello again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello again

k haven't played GT in over a year, and things are a lot different. Can someone bring me up to date? Thanks!

posted in guidebook b/c I look for help
    IGN:TheNoobyGod
    Play Fortnite nowadays, slowly going back to GT
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/tyranitar.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Wings are things that go flap flap flap. You see them on birds quite commonly, sometimes as many as 2 per bird!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SamPlayz View Post
    k haven't played GT in over a year, and things are a lot different. Can someone bring me up to date? Thanks!

posted in guidebook b/c I look for help
    Well, lets start with anniversary. There was nothing new and it was dumb. Also valentine? Nothing and dumb. Then lets see.. oh yeah we got magplant and growscan i guess which is good. Though, farmables are worth nothing now. Oh yeah you can sell gems now. Like actually sell them. (Dropped gems are like 1-1.2k/wl). Also we got people now who know things before they come out (ehh maybe this isnt news) so some buy+ worlds are being redistributed. Hmm st’ patrick nothing new and dumb. Easter, nothing new and dumb. Cinco de mayo, nothing new and dumb. Summer? we finally got MORE PHOENIX WINGS!! That is if you like them in blue. We got a sword, i guess thats cool. Oh lets not forget the most important update that came!!!!! STARTOPIA. Where u basically could manipulate the market if u beat the boss!! OMGOMGOMG
    Bazinga.. Oh yeah, we also finally got clans! IKR?!?!?! Parkour! Pvp! giveaways! Actually playing together! I mean what could possibly go wrong? People wouldn’t possibly treat this one as a way of earning wls right? Bazinga..

P.s. Welcome back.
    P.s.s. You should quit if you want to treat this app like a game. (Cant do it no more)
    Visit RSPSTORE for your daily rsp needs
    Visit BUYSTELLARIXS for your STARSHIP upgrades/tools/blasts/item needs.
    Visit B4GEMS for your daily pepper gems

Follow me on Instagram @Fakhruddin_SR

GT Marketplace Discord (Friendly, Non-toxic, troll-free server dedicated to trading)

- Price checks
    - Chat
    - Buy / Sell blocks, items, and worlds
    - Find people offering or looking for services
    - Advertise your shop or BFG world

Click Here To Join!

Check out the discord server in my signature! I'm hosting a 5 World Locks Giveaway!!!
    i'm also making guides how to profit from events in the server
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    So, we checked your logs. Your map was destroyed and you got a Rune Stone as a reward.
    Just my Luck.