View Poll Results: Should it be release again?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

32 26.02%
  • NO

91 73.98%
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Control the price of Magplant and Rayman Fist

PRICE RISE BECAUSE SUPPLY AND DEMAND

FEBUARY=MAGPLANTS

PEOPLE BOUGHT VALENTINES PACK INSTED OF IOTM
    THUS DECREASE THE SUPPLY

PEOPLE INVENTED BFG WORLD AND THT BECAME POPULAR/PROFITABLE SO PEOPLE BUY IT
    INCREASE DEMAND

The lower the supply and the higher the Demand makes a price higher

Changed My Forum Username to Kfbun
    IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

Thanks ItsEaglet for the Avatar

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    Thus is is called prediction because more people need this and surr maybe HarvestFest it will rise to 20dls because more people need it

Oh yeah the owners of buy+ world Predict prices but people believe in this price they make a excuse soo they can blame the owner to get banned somthin like that
    I don't blame the owner, i blame people that pretend buying mag for 12 while its still 11. I blame spambots that gives a wrong message.
    Uh..
    Check out my youtube channel :
    www.youtube.com/pewdiepie

Uh..
    Im selling EZ Cook Oven in YUSTASLIM (10/1 wl )

Uh..
    I'm adopted

Quote Originally Posted by Invidia18 View Post
    I don't blame the owner, i blame people that pretend buying mag for 12 while its still 11. I blame spambots that gives a wrong message.
    Gosh damn thats why gt needs to do something with inactive owners

Changed My Forum Username to Kfbun
    IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

Thanks ItsEaglet for the Avatar

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Quote Originally Posted by prikolistas View Post
    just to start off , 200k gems is worth around 2 dls these days. for the threst - yes , the price is getting way too out of control. Seems like they were released to combat autofarmers and from what im seeing now , its mostly really rich people and other autofarmers using them to get even more rich. neither its combating with autofarming nor making it fairer for less rich people to get rich and just make a bigger gab between really rich and poor , dosent seem like it was being used by the purpsode it was released for , neither does it seem right.
    I mean I agree it makes the rich richer, but the poor cantill be looped in, like I host a service where I break your farmables for Free, for anyone via BfG n magplants so it helps everyone.
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

1. Dude u need to get rid of your jealously and live with it
    2. Growtopia is a free economy game and if the mods interfere with the prices of magplant many rich people will lose dls and they can't do that without reason , even for maintainING prices cause it will result in many rich players quitting and growtopia will be dead.
    3. If u don't have good economic sense or if you don't even understand what I am saying I suggest u quit gt and join back a few years later when u are more mature. Stop wasting your time complaining about prices when u don't work hard enough (not saying that u dont)

- - - Updated - - -

And I know why magplant rose 2dls in like 3 days ish
    It is not because of people /spam bots controlling prices ;it's because dragonex bought magplants at expensive price.

Default Eh

I think both of them can make some profits for example magplant for making a bfg?maybe thats why the ptices are always unstable
    Henlo
    IGN: NotCosmicX

Main world : NOTCOSMICX

Boi

If u study economy u will know how the price can rise/drop
    Ok

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    It has come to my attention that the Rayman and Magplant has rise to 10DLS++ this two item became Growtopia most expensive item which came out from the Growtopia Store (Monthly Item) This should not be so expensive even it is useful to farmer. This cost 200,000 gems which worth 50WLS and now is like 20 times of the originally price. I know this only came out on that month but this should be control to be fair to players who are not rich If any help is taken by ubisoft we will be very appreciate for this Hope to see some action being done!
    ghc = 5000 gems = 90dl
    If u luck
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate

New Ez Profit MethodVideo Below

Fact: every items in Growtopia always drop
    Unless developers remove the drop button in the game
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

The devs only brought cosmic cape into the store for a reason: only 3people had any of it. While thousands of peoplr own 10s of magplant.

Also, the only reason why magplant rose so much is because u want it, same with many others. Look, if 2people want the item and only 1 person sell it, no **** the person is gonna sell to the highest bidder which in turn cause another person selling it to sell higher. This is a capitalistic game not a communistic one, go find another game.
    Life has no real meaning anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by 007starz View Post
    hi,im a matt ripoff
    free service i do in my free time

Need a rework seriously...

I like how the op made this for his own benefits and imply that he is doing it for everyone who also can't afford one.

Just like what everyone said,go and learn how the economy works and work hard for your items instead of complaining about it's price
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Lesser Wizard

Default if the rayman is not there

maybe the 2 item that worth for farmable (amulet of force & shoulder cannon) maybe that 2 item will be the most expensive item yeah im not favor for the rayman price cause i can't buy it anymore lmao XD cause its so expensive for now maybe on the next month the price of both will be 20dl fp

Quote Originally Posted by rileyuy View Post
    By your logic, Amazon, Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter etc, should be controlled in order to let smaller companies have a chance in business.
    But, unlike Rayman Fists and Magplants, those companies have other (albeit smaller) competitors. Rayman's Fists are the only items in the game that have an area-of-effect punch, and Magplants are the only items in the game that can collect drops from trees and broken blocks.

While I don't necessarily agree with developers directly interfering with the economy, I do think that they should add in other items with similar effects. These items shouldn't be too easily obtainable, but should remain obtainable without a limit. That way, Rayman's Fists and Magplants could still remain relatively expensive, while would be alternatives if their price does indeed spiral out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    If u study economy u will know how the price can rise/drop
    Ok
    I don't think it really takes studying to figure out that prices can fluctuate.

guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

#FireAncient founder

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    But, unlike Rayman Fists and Magplants, those companies have other (albeit smaller) competitors. Rayman's Fists are the only items in the game that have an area-of-effect punch, and Magplants are the only items in the game that can collect drops from trees and broken blocks.

While I don't necessarily agree with developers directly interfering with the economy, I do think that they should add in other items with similar effects. These items shouldn't be too easily obtainable, but should remain obtainable without a limit. That way, Rayman's Fists and Magplants could still remain relatively expensive, while would be alternatives if their price does indeed spiral out of control.
    Could be an alternative although unfair for the current state of the game. I mean there are players who have worked their way up to get these very pricey item which I think is core to a players progress. If we allow substitutes upon substitutes for pricey items such as the Magplant/Rayman (and lets say every similarly priced items with special functions) then the items people have will not have much worth in the long run much more so with the sentimental value certain players have with these items. Not saying that substitutes shouldnt be available, but not as soon as now when people are just complaining about its sudden rocket in price because it will reevaluate how players think of Ubisofts criteria of updating and adding new items.
    IGN: RILEYUY
    Level. 77
    https://www.youtube.com/c/RileyPlayzGT9
    Subscribers: 7,800!
    Need a sewing or harvester service? Hit me up
    https://www.instagram.com/rileyplayzgt/
    RLAIR | SEEDSS | RILEYBFG

(no longer an admin due to inactivity but I do recommend to check out the site for prices)

to be fair, everyone knew they would be rising

Actually, these items were made to make life in growtopia easier for people who could afford these things, meaning that you can STILL farm in growtopia without them, stop crying. You had a whole month to get it cheap, and you knew that it was useful.
    IGN: Ariana
    Level: 125 (12/5/2018 at 7:49 AM)

Quote Originally Posted by myLocation View Post
    Seems The both items rise because useful.
    Look outside and look others iotm

Iotm in that day is never made again ( like never)

Like growscan ( that abit useful but too many stocks) that why its drop.
    Don’t blame da dev or community managers
    I’m sure you made this because you wanted the items.

Ok, all you need is dream big and work hard and stop complaining and start doing!
    speak english please
    ubisoft added the growscan for an extra 2 days because it was "so awesome" *TOTALLY NOT TO INTERFERE AND MESS UP THE ECONOMY COUGH COUGH* i don't see why they couldn't do it.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Quote Originally Posted by rileyuy View Post
    Could be an alternative although unfair for the current state of the game. I mean there are players who have worked their way up to get these very pricey item which I think is core to a players progress. If we allow substitutes upon substitutes for pricey items such as the Magplant/Rayman (and lets say every similarly priced items with special functions) then the items people have will not have much worth in the long run much more so with the sentimental value certain players have with these items. Not saying that substitutes shouldnt be available, but not as soon as now when people are just complaining about its sudden rocket in price because it will reevaluate how players think of Ubisofts criteria of updating and adding new items.
    To be fair, Ubisoft would still have a pretty valid excuse for introducing substitutes which would in turn affect the original prices, considering that one of the rules states that item prices are subject to change without warning.

Quote Originally Posted by iAngelBear View Post
    You had a whole month to get it cheap, and you knew that it was useful.
    Some people (myself included) didn't have the WLs to afford them while they were cheap, and now they're even more unaffordable.

guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

#FireAncient founder

Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    You think I am too noob to have this item? I am sure i am not doing this for only myself but for everyone dont you also want to let the community to be a peace and calm places for us to play
    The community is already at peace... Furthermore, developers can't do anything about it since it's a "Market Price". You should also do some research about limited items so you wouldn't be surprise the next time another IOTM price rises to 10dls

Or.. They can put all the IOTMs of the year(2018) at store every last week of December.

Make a thread about my idea. Hehe
    Name: FRADM
    Level: 82
    Guild: RSP (BEST GUILD)

Quote Originally Posted by FDMGamer View Post
    Or.. They can put all the IOTMs of the year(2018) at store every last week of December.

Make a thread about my idea. Hehe
    No, they have already said that IOTM ARE NOT GOING TO BE AVAILABLE AGAIN! So why would they add it again?

Also, from my opinion, it's your fault (my fault too) for not knowing/thinking that the item is gonna be useful and rise, so dont blame others
    IGN : snoopysneepy
    Level : 69

YouTube
    Instagram

Main Goal :
    Growtokens for Digger Spade : 72/200

Growtopia Choices