View Poll Results: Fortnite or PUBG?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fortnite

    16 33.33%
  • PUBG

    28 58.33%
  • Both

    4 8.33%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 95

Thread: Fortnite or PUBG

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,235

    Default Fortnite or PUBG

    Title says it.

    I'd like to know what the majority of the Growtopia Forums thinks.

    Personally, I think both are good. Sometimes I prefer Fortnite, but the other day I like PUBG the most!

    What's your opinion? Vote now and please, if possible, tell me why!
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  2. #2
    Lesser Knight CRINJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    mm yes
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Pubg is dying already. Fortnite still make around $2,000,000 just on IOS.


    I prefer fortnite, as PUBG is a snoozefest imo

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,184

    Default

    pubg is nice, but i dont play it a lot

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,309

    Default

    I hate Fortnite about as much as I hate anime.
    I'm indifferent about PUBG though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,235

    Default

    Early bump! Please vote first and then reply.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,556

    Default

    Team Fortnite 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

    -Oma357

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    4,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I hate Fortnite about as much as I hate anime.
    I'm indifferent about PUBG though.
    Screw u fortnite is better than PUBG, I would like some decisive evidence as to why u like PUBG more than fortnite
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    United states LAND OF TRUMP
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Okay so I’ve played Fortnite since release... Personally I loved it until.season 2. Since then I play like once a month, I don’t find it fun at all anymore... as far as pubg: The owners just use it as a money maker, they honestly don’t care about the game therefore it’s dying off and has way too many hackers. So my vote... H1Z1. Yes it’s buggy, but it’s newer and has more promise Imo
    IGN~FKnC

    Goals: Get 1000Wls (1800/1000)
    Not have to farm anymore (No...)
    Meet @aimster (I wish lol)

    @aimster will forever be my favorite mod!




    (I’m too old to be playing this game 😂)

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Screw u fortnite is better than PUBG, I would like some decisive evidence as to why u like PUBG more than fortnite
    As I said, I'm indifferent about PUBG; I neither hate it nor love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,821

    Default

    Either you pay for quality or you save cash and play trash
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Screw u fortnite is better than PUBG, I would like some decisive evidence as to why u like PUBG more than fortnite
    Jesus dude, having opinions in 2018 is not allowed? I also hate fortnite, I don't need a reason to hate it.. And just because fortnite has better performance that doesn't make it a better game, ya'll fortnite fans always use the same 2 excuses:
    1)PUBG has bad performance
    2)You can't run in an open field in PUBG, you always die
    Like lmao, hating a game because it doesn't have minecraft-like building and worse performance is so low.


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  12. #12
    Lesser Knight CRINJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    mm yes
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Screw u fortnite is better than PUBG, I would like some decisive evidence as to why u like PUBG more than fortnite
    But then this is a perfect example of the toxic fanbase

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,235

    Default

    Bumperinosssss
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer retardedzlockgaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Under your bed. I'm there, trust me. Also, stop dropping books down there, it hurts my head.
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    none
    Come to my candy van, don't be shy...

    My Humongous World Showcase.

    Quit in 2017, forums in 2018. Thanks for the memories!

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    bashing noobs with my 152.4mm derp gun
    Posts
    197

    Default

    both bad

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Admonisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    583

    Default

    I bought PUBG and like it over Fortnite mainly because of the more realistic physics. What I don't like about PUBG is that it uses textures made by several different people (they buy texture packs from the marketplace) so sometimes it doesn't look like it belongs to the map.

    How I Get 1 DL A Day:


    FREEB4G = FREE BREAK 4 GEMS
    IGN: Admonisher

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    4,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Jesus dude, having opinions in 2018 is not allowed? I also hate fortnite, I don't need a reason to hate it.. And just because fortnite has better performance that doesn't make it a better game, ya'll fortnite fans always use the same 2 excuses:
    1)PUBG has bad performance
    2)You can't run in an open field in PUBG, you always die
    Like lmao, hating a game because it doesn't have minecraft-like building and worse performance is so low.
    Here are some more reasons as to why fortnite is better

    3. Its free
    4. PUBG does not have the realistic feel that people talk about, the textures are quite horrible actually
    5. Fortnite gets better updates and are more frequent
    6. In fortnite, there are more options to fight than in PUBG
    7. Also as for your point 2, performance matters a lot, getting the smoothness and FPS is very important in shooting games
    8. The building mechanics actually make you strategize and let u be creatve with the game in fortnite, wheras is PUBG there are too few options.

    Is dat enuf

    Also PUBG players don’t like fortnite because of the cartoony look it has, there is no other reason, if there is, then please state it



    Also I didn’t mean to be toxic, I was simply trying to lighten da atmosphere
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Lollipopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,387

    Default

    I prefer minecraft hunger games

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Kfbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    5,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
    I prefer minecraft hunger games
    just slap those texture packs boom official Battle royale

    Oh yeah i prefer the Movie Hunger Games


    IGN: MadMewMew

    SUB TO KFBUN

    #growspookycharacter submmision -> https://www.instagram.com/p/B3x_fl5JC_R/

    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles) and maybe (Mud Puddle)


  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Also I didn’t mean to be toxic, I was simply trying to lighten da atmosphere
    Well you started off very rude so I had to do the same Name:  greekGASM.png
Views: 76
Size:  2.8 KB
    You could atleast defend fortnite unlike all the other people who talk about only the 2 things I mentioned, I prefer neither of them. I still play Arma 3 BR


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •