Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Foreword and Addendum of My Personas.

Default The Foreword and Addendum of My Personas.

After approximately two years of hiding in this persona of mine, I have finally decided to reveal my truth that I have teased around multiple times in different instances. I have revealed my original entity to some, while I still masquerade underneath this account to the unsuspecting, burying it further through my alternate account you know under the guise of Junko Enoshima. I do not exactly know the fuel behind this confession; it could simply mean that I have outgrown the chains of my old actions. I have become nonchalant enough to finally have no value over keeping this little game of mine.

I'll keep it fruitful, yet I cannot guarantee a concise explanation. My original persona is a guiltless and bubbly individual, similar to my current one yet lacking the unforthcoming personality. I've been rash and bold, and my actions were mostly driven out of impulse rather than calculation. It was the epitome of my ignorance, teeming with immaturity.

I was karl0331, a forum user banned for misjudgement and foolishness. I was ousted by Solorien herself for taking satire regarding a faux-website that has magnificently copied the old GUI of the site. Don't ask why, for I have forgotten quite a trivial detail for masquerading behind this persona for an extended period of time.

I joined the forums under my first account in April 2013. I've been unbearably pathetic beforehand. My account name isn't even related to my real persona. It was the name of my younger sibling. I took under his name for he gave me his account after he started playing the game as an act of kindness, whilehe started anew right after Easter Week. I had a couple of friends, most of them already over this game and site. I wasn't exactly bold and comfident, although I had a thing for writing stories back then. It was also a habit of mine for being inconsistent enough and not having the liberty or motivation to complete the stories. Still, everyone exonerated me.

Now, I hide behind these two forum usernames, sticking around. Barely. I've detached myself from the game for a while, and I've been browsing the forums merely to keep my old signatures up alive and for the sake of being a platform of writing fantasies. I may continue to do so until I've lost interest, but I'll return after a hiatus that would span over a season, more or less.

With that out of my system, I personally introduce myself as my original persona and not as another facade. I hope I still have a room for this reformed community.

Please do not look for my old threads or posts.
    https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Fishykek.gif
    Memento mori.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Started playing Growtopia since 2013.
    Voted as the Best Writer for 2016 and 2017.
    Hosted the Forum Awards 2017.
    The leader of the Writers' Union.

Quote Originally Posted by Mettaton View Post
    I was karl0331
    I feel like I recognise that name tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

please do not look for my old threads
    Memento mori.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

please do not look for my old threads
    looks for your old threads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Just backread through your posts and the difference is so incredibly striking that it’s actually really funny. At least it shows just how far you’ve come since those days.. haha.
    The Expert (in apologies because I mess up a lot)
    Art Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by topazi View Post
    Just backread through your posts and the difference is so incredibly striking that it’s actually really funny. At least it shows just how far you’ve come since those days.. haha.
    When someone says don't look through their posts. Lol.

Welp, I was never here that early so I can't really be the one to say 'you're forgiven'. I can say that you're mature and inspiring enough now to be a role-model, in threads that you're present. Well good luck with whatever your interest is in now.
    IGN: Dwantano
    Discord: onigirii #8699

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

Wait... You're not The *something* Wabbit? I've always assumed that is you
    Officially quit 1/8/19
    Lurking forums aimlessly

Addicting to hypixel skyblock - if you want to find me that'll be the best bet.
    Or discord. It works, too.

Banned

So you are a ban evader, talk to me on the PMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue. View Post
    Wait... You're not The *something* Wabbit? I've always assumed that is you
    DemWabbit was my previous incarnate, a transition between my first to the current.
    Memento mori.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Having gone through a similar predicament myself, I'll applaud you for not breaking character - at least too noticeably. Although your first attempts at creating a new face were questionable ("Sans' forum games" were not the peak of your existence here) you managed to build up a character newer users would not even question the legitimacy of. That being said, I, cynical as I am, believe it was wholly pointless to create a facade so exaggeratedly flashy; unless you make a ruckus around here, nobody is going to alt-check you to see for evasion. But I did not go through the precisely same scenario you did and perhaps would have reacted differently had I done so.

All that being said, "toodles".
    Discord: RocketRace#0798.
    Youtube/Twitch/Reddit: RocketRace
    Check out QUICKEXP.

Master Sorcerer

I always knew there would be reason why you acted like this.

Looks like I was right all along.

I'll treat you the same since you haven't harmed any of my investments. (You aren't even active in game LOL)
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Gone.

Banned

Wasn't old enough to remember you when you were Karl
    I was around when you were DemWabbit, though

Glad to see that there's no rambling from the authorities.
    Memento mori.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Well thats a rather long speech
    IGN - MineDeath
    long have I waited, and now your coming together, it will be your undoing!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Banned

If only I could have yet another persona to bury down the negative impact of my recent personas resulting to my harmful reputation. Someone send me links to the previous posts of Mettaton, I want to have some entertainment.

Wait, you never actually officially revealed your old account? How come I already knew about this?
    All sort of way to contact me:
    • Instagram: gar_mek
    • Discord: Garvin#5071
    • Steam: GarMek

After approximately two years of hiding in this persona of mine, I have finally decided to reveal my truth that I have teased around multiple times in different instances. I have revealed my original entity to some, while I still masquerade underneath this account to the unsuspecting, burying it further through my alternate account you know under the guise of Junko Enoshima. I do not exactly know the fuel behind this confession; it could simply mean that I have outgrown the chains of my old actions. I have become nonchalant enough to finally have no value over keeping this little game of mine.

I'll keep it fruitful, yet I cannot guarantee a concise explanation. My original persona is a guiltless and bubbly individual, similar to my current one yet lacking the unforthcoming personality. I've been rash and bold, and my actions were mostly driven out of impulse rather than calculation. It was the epitome of my ignorance, teeming with immaturity.

I was karl0331, a forum user banned for misjudgement and foolishness. I was ousted by Solorien herself for taking satire regarding a faux-website that has magnificently copied the old GUI of the site. Don't ask why, for I have forgotten quite a trivial detail for masquerading behind this persona for an extended period of time.

I joined the forums under my first account in April 2013. I've been unbearably pathetic beforehand. My account name isn't even related to my real persona. It was the name of my younger sibling. I took under his name for he gave me his account after he started playing the game as an act of kindness, whilehe started anew right after Easter Week. I had a couple of friends, most of them already over this game and site. I wasn't exactly bold and comfident, although I had a thing for writing stories back then. It was also a habit of mine for being inconsistent enough and not having the liberty or motivation to complete the stories. Still, everyone exonerated me.

Now, I hide behind these two forum usernames, sticking around. Barely. I've detached myself from the game for a while, and I've been browsing the forums merely to keep my old signatures up alive and for the sake of being a platform of writing fantasies. I may continue to do so until I've lost interest, but I'll return after a hiatus that would span over a season, more or less.

With that out of my system, I personally introduce myself as my original persona and not as another facade. I hope I still have a room for this reformed community.

Please do not look for my old threads or posts.
    From an outside prespective to this. I could tell there was someone "more" to Mettaton.

I respect your decision man.
    And certainly remember Karl0331
    I Stopped Fighting My Inner Demons, We're On The Same Side Now

http://s03.flagcounter.com/map/f3zZ/...ers_0/flags_0/

Master Sorcerer

Oh, you actually revealed it? I still think your ban was complete BS. D:

Please add an american translation under your posts.
    signature is still loadi.................

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Heat View Post
    Oh, you actually revealed it? I still think your ban was complete BS. D:
    Agree, but the whole fiasco would've been avoided if I hadn't done that one stupid joke.
    Memento mori.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤