View Poll Results: Remove the dab?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    45 70.31%
  • No

    19 29.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: Petition : remove the dab command

  1. #41
    Master Sorcerer Judavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellfreezer View Post
    Wait what...? Marijuana is a culture?

    Seriously though, you can smoke cigars in growtopia but the dab command is what promotes drugs?
    This ^^^
    If it promoted drugs your guy would pull out a bong and start dabbing not start dancing /to

    Most comments on here are stupid.
    It's taken a while for them to add it but it was quite a popular demand from growtopians at one point.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

    Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

  2. #42
    Master Sorcerer BEC21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Some pixels above this
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    You have something against us? Im a botelordists general and im proud. I call devs like that because its the way they act. About the career part, I have a career too. Sure, I might not have reached its top part, but why does it even matter?
    And we are proud to have you as a general

  3. #43
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    You have something against us? Im a botelordists general and im proud. I call devs like that because its the way they act. About the career part, I have a career too. Sure, I might not have reached its top part, but why does it even matter?
    There's a difference between career and job. You seriously expect me to believe you even have a job?
    IGN: PoseidionYT

    The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

  4. #44
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwing View Post
    There's a difference between career and job. You seriously expect me to believe you even have a job?
    Believe what you want. My job is not to make you believe something.

  5. #45
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Somewhere with Alexa, playing Despacito 55
    Posts
    105

    Default

    C'mon guys it just need some revamp..

  6. #46
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DabiTodoroki View Post
    C'mon guys it just need some remove..
    Fixed it for you!

  7. #47
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Somewhere with Alexa, playing Despacito 55
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Fixed it for you!
    If you don't like it then take a break people would stop using it after a week... Or a month

  8. #48
    Master Sorcerer PaddyOMalice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Inside a Pot o' Gold
    Posts
    994

    Unhappy

    Waddya expect? Although I saw alot of "Top 10 Commands that should be added in GT" almost every video I saw has /dab sadly the community is filled up of 70% kids who still thinks dab is awesome and of course Ubisoft will listen to them. This PAW is worthless but I hope they'll save the best for the last.

    I have faded, thank you my fellow forumers. At last my time has come to be back from where I really belong.

    It was such an honor to be a part of the community <3

  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyOMalice View Post
    Waddya expect? Although I saw alot of "Top 10 Commands that should be added in GT" almost every video I saw has /dab sadly the community is filled up of 70% kids who still thinks dab is awesome and of course Ubisoft will listen to them. This PAW is worthless but I hope they'll save the best for the last.
    Yeah, lets just hope they have something more mature prepared for us.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Hello Everyone,

    We do value everyone's feedback but we can't allow having such petitions in the forum. It is totally your choice to use the new dance command or not but you can't ask it to be deleted and prevent others from enjoying it.

    Thread closed.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •