Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let’s Face It, Ubisoft Is Running Out Of Ideas

And I am just here enjoying how ubisoft has been adding tons of really cool looking and unique items : P
    The items are imo the one thing ubisoft has been doing really good. I'd prefer adding long sought after features, like a "super diamond lock" or more ways to earn growtoken.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    And I am just here enjoying how ubisoft has been adding tons of really cool looking and unique items : P
    The items are imo the one thing ubisoft has been doing really good. I'd prefer adding long sought after features, like a "super diamond lock" or more ways to earn growtoken.
    And let’s go ahead and look at new sh it designs that look like they were made in 5 minutes.

I dislike that name for sure haha, but you're standing on a good point.
    DanielDD has for sure achieved some great things and those rip offs aren't well enough to pay off that.
    They could really need a good designer for sure.
    {IGN : Gandie}
    {LEVEL : 125/125}

Guild: Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Nanimator View Post
    120% agree with you, this if ****ing bullshit, i absolutely hate these new items and updates, useless items, overpriced items, crappy items, way too expensive items, useless mechanics, expensive updates, reskins. this game is getting shittier every single day, dont forget we now have a ****ing dab command which makes everything worse, new items that cost 200 god damn growtokens, and its not as if they made tokens easier to get, also dont forget the guild update, where only rich bastards can create a guild, but if you arent a ricbastard, then your only way is to buy gems, buy buy buy ****ing gems! stop it! and dont forget how much the community is ****ed up, remember when Seth and Mike owned the game? remember when there were actually good updates? when we had new cool items, useful items, affordable items, useful mechanics, nice humor, original content, good community. now were ****ed, i dont care, give me an infraction for swearing, just like how you guys gave me one for sarcasm, yeah, they dont know what sarcasm is,
    and what, we cant swear? what kind of baby ***** **** is this? i want the old growtopia, **** this.
    Do you see that? In the distance? It’s the ban hammer, flying right towards this post. Better run before it’s.... never mind. It’s too late for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    Ubisoft does not work according to the community because the community it ungrateful. They introduced something as essential as a hoodie and received backlash. How can they possibly understand what "we" want when the only feedback they ever hear is negative. I see a ton of people complaining about PAW, but I bet half of them never offered a suggestion. Also, vague references to pop culture were a trope of Seth and Hamumu's as well. Air Robinsons? EZ-Cook Oven? Baneful Mask?
    Mystery dress as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
    just saying, chimera wings look like that because danieldd specifically wanted them to be a recolor of phoenix wings.

about the movie related items: they are references. That's it.
    To be honest, I’m glad they added chimera wings. A big problem with Phoenix wings was that they were way too expensive because of the quantity. They were really nice looking wings though, at least in my opinion. I’m glad they added an affordable version of Phoenix wings, but still differentiating the value of them by the color.
    In Game Name: TheArctic
    Main World: THEARCTIC

Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!

Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

I knew it was over when raptor legs came out

Loli is illegal and traps are gay

Default mostly are poinless :/

ubisoft now usually make pointless update (same usage/effect more rare) and rarely add good feature and useful items like the past IOTM and just watch until 2019

Unhappy

Ubisoft really needs to hire a better designer. The past couple iotms and paw items were pointless items.
    ogm pro doante plz me nob

Most of summer clash was about new and unique items.
    We had a lot of game-changing item of the months this year.
    What's wrong with your deception >.<???

Lesser Wizard

Danield item still fine, but look at USMom item its only worth 1wls even 2/1. She achieved that very hard.. wait they dont even name it USMom Talaria when first time released

Hello!
    I don't really think that this game is bad right now. There's still a lot of cool updates. I really like and respect Ubisoft community. Maybe they have something to change, but I'm okay with our Growtopia!

Quote Originally Posted by Abiyoso Q7 View Post
    ubisoft now usually make pointless update (same usage/effect more rare) and rarely add good feature and useful items like the past IOTM and just watch until 2019
    I agree That make Growtopia is not fun and not entertainment.
    Nothing

Lesser Wizard

Bumperino.