Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Like Pixel Worlds.

Yet to have seen a reply here of somebody trying to do anything other than give an opinion off as a fact that this is more realistic or that's more difficult than this.
    I'm Robert. You can call me Bobby.

IG Username -R0bins
    Level-42
    Account 1980+ Days Old

It's gonna fall and rot as well anyways
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Terraria isn't much like Growtopia, they have mainly different concepts of gameplay.

But you look at pixel world and realised is Growtopia but with *higher resolution* (cough) and different stuff ...
    But the gameplay is much the same...

Sadly the developers have like no creativity when they start the game... So why should I download it when they don't even put much effort? ( I would totally join if it was a pve game, but it got too far when u see locks in the store)

Pixel worlds could never surpass Growtopia. Wanna know why? Go ask the Minecraft rip-offs out there.
    The new textures from Ubisoft tell me elsewhere.

They have added features like the Secret Base, Summer Quest, St. Patrick’s Day Quest, and a lot more. They actually use the community’s ideas, all the time. Growtopia on the other hand only gives a crap about money, one of the reasons why they added subscriptions, to get more of the communities money. Pixel Worlds already had VIP to begin with, and the prizes are better than Growtopia’s benefits.

Ubisoft is running out of ideas, come on.

Quote Originally Posted by GT_PIJUS View Post
    Copied from growtopia, doesn't have as many features and items as growtopia, not as nostalgic as growtopia, community is just growtopia's but other game
    The game is relatively new, don’t expect it to have that many items in a year. They do release 50+ new items every update, though.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    I will later make a proper drawing to this that goes like this:

Games GT was inspired by meets GT devs
    GT devs: I'm such a huge fan of you!

GT devs meet PW devs
    PW devs: *shows double middle fingers to GT devs*
    The Pixel World’s community manager, Jake himself said that he had nothing against Growtopia and he doesn’t hate any games. Well... unless they are super hard (impossible).

I’m pretty sure that the Growtopia and Pixel Worlds developers would be civil to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Paul View Post

Ubisoft is running out of ideas, come on.

The game is relatively new, don’t expect it to have that many items in a year. They do release 50+ new items every update, though.

Growtopia on the other hand only gives a crap about money, one of the reasons why they added subscriptions, to get more of the communities money. Pixel Worlds already had VIP to begin with, and the prizes are better than Growtopia’s benefits.

They actually use the community’s ideas, all the time.
    So you are complaining that a 5 year old game is getting stale and that copy is better because it is new and therefore is releasing new things.

i dont think i need to explain the stupidity of that statement

So growtopia is greedy because they added a subscription, but its ok for pixel worlds because they had it to begin with? Yeah ok lol.

Man yeah i cant believe growtopia never adds any player ideas, its not like half the items in the game were literally designed by players or anything.

Just like Fortnite and PUBG?
    Stupid comparison, battle royales are a very specific genre that at the core are pretty much the same, and PUBG wasnt even first. Growtopia is an mmo, if two mmos are that close in comparison then there is obvious copying. The only things mmos would have in common is leveling systems, dungeons, item rarities, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    I can't help it.. I have to mother everyone.
    But mom..

My GrowTopian Info

My Goals

Awesome art of me by Chudy!

#FireTemplar!🔥

Their community is a hive mind. They users their walk around as nothing more than drones and have nothing interesting about them other than that some of them are more vapid than others — which makes them interesting. Also, they do not complain about Growtopia because it is literally not allowed in their forums.

The only reason they listen to the community is because the community is so small that they have to appease their players' every demand to even keep up with Growtopia. Their forums are horrendous and simply the paragon of everything in summation.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

Whatever timeline I am living in, I want out.

Contact Info:

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bejewled View Post
    So you are complaining that a 5 year old game is getting stale and that copy is better because it is new and therefore is releasing new things.

i dont think i need to explain the stupidity of that statement

So growtopia is greedy because they added a subscription, but its ok for pixel worlds because they had it to begin with? Yeah ok lol.

Man yeah i cant believe growtopia never adds any player ideas, its not like half the items in the game were literally designed by players or anything.

Stupid comparison, battle royales are a very specific genre that at the core are pretty much the same, and PUBG wasnt even first. Growtopia is an mmo, if two mmos are that close in comparison then there is obvious copying. The only things mmos would have in common is leveling systems, dungeons, item rarities, etc.
    Just like Fortnite’s “11” similarities to PUBG are okay?

Pixel Worlds had VIP before Growtopia and I’m now thinking the developers of Growtopia are mocking Pixel Worlds by adding some of their ideas into the game. Like the Halloween mask? It looks like the executioner mask for Growtopia.

The players don’t design half of the items, the only time I could think of that was in one particular contest.

Pixel Worlds cannot get stale within 5 years because players will keep suggesting new fun ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    Their community is a hive mind. They users their walk around as nothing more than drones and have nothing interesting about them other than that some of them are more vapid than others — which makes them interesting. Also, they do not complain about Growtopia because it is literally not allowed in their forums.

The only reason they listen to the community is because the community is so small that they have to appease their players' every demand to even keep up with Growtopia. Their forums are horrendous and simply the paragon of everything in summation.
    Sharing your opinion about Growtopia is allowed on the forums, the Developers confirmed it. But, when it turns into too much drama the thread has to be locked. The community is not too small, also. There are about 1000 players online at a time, which is making progress as well as Growtopia did in the past.

The only way this **** was promoted was by Pcats, who attracted a lot of players, then they told their friends and you can figure out the rest.

Just like Fortnite’s “11” similarities to PUBG are okay?

Pixel Worlds had VIP before Growtopia and I’m now thinking the developers of Growtopia are mocking Pixel Worlds by adding some of their ideas into the game. Like the Halloween mask? It looks like the executioner mask for Growtopia.

The players don’t design half of the items, the only time I could think of that was in one particular contest.

Pixel Worlds cannot get stale within 5 years because players will keep suggesting new fun ideas.

Sharing your opinion about Growtopia is allowed on the forums, the Developers confirmed it. But, when it turns into too much drama the thread has to be locked. The community is not too small, also. There are about 1000 players online at a time, which is making progress as well as Growtopia did in the past.

The only way this **** was promoted was by Pcats, who attracted a lot of players, then they told their friends and you can figure out the rest.
    you are so uninformed and biased this isnt even worth my time
    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    I can't help it.. I have to mother everyone.
    But mom..

My GrowTopian Info

My Goals

Awesome art of me by Chudy!

#FireTemplar!🔥

I don't really disagree, I hate the mechanics in Pixel Worlds even though they're very similar.
    I get annoyed by the slow movements and the slow breaking. They better step it up a notch and maybe.
    {IGN : Gandie}
    {LEVEL : 125/125}

Guild: Ancients

Lesser Wizard

Bumperino.

Heck, people say “hello” there. In Growtopia people never greet me with kindness.
    Hello, there! How's your day, mate?
    I'm the Best Noob Ever!
    IGN: CoolNoob1994
    Discord: CoolNoob1994#1518
    #WaterAncient

Squire

Red face Ummm

You might as well go to the pixel world community, stop posting non growtopia stuff here... :V

***Cough** Cough*** Growtopia is still my favorite game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coolnoob1994 View Post
    Hello, there! How's your day, mate?
    Ay, See? Growtopia does have respect.. A LOT OF RESPECT! Not everyone in the growtopia community is rude!
    In Game Name: CharacterYT
    I Love Growtopia

Pixel Worlds is great! It had subscriptions (VIP) before Growtopia, it had dabbing before Growtopia, it has walking NPCs! You got to admit though, Pixel Worlds’ community is 10 times better than the Growtopia community. Heck, people say “hello” there. In Growtopia people never greet me with kindness. Which one would you pick? Pixel worlds with their design one person makes, or the crappy designs Ubisoft make? Seriously, tell me a reason why people hate Pixel Worlds other than the concept and textures are similar. Fortnite and PUBG are similar and people defend Fortnite over PUBG, even though PUBG came out first. Terraria never gave a crap about how Growtopia is similiar. Why? Because their community isn’t as crappy.

Let’s say I think the color of the green wool from Minecraft and Growtopia’s green block are similar. Are they copied? No, of course not. The idea of 2D MMOs don’t belong to Ubisoft, just like the idea of Battle Royale games don’t belong to PUBG or any other shooter games.

Growtopia plus Pixel Worlds should equal peace.
    ok, nobody cares