Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Like Pixel Worlds.

Lesser Wizard

dab ( 10 chars )

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Paul View Post
    Pixel Worlds is great! It had subscriptions (VIP) before Growtopia, it had dabbing before Growtopia, it has walking NPCs! You got to admit though, Pixel Worlds’ community is 10 times better than the Growtopia community. Heck, people say “hello” there. In Growtopia people never greet me with kindness. Which one would you pick? Pixel worlds with their design one person makes, or the crappy designs Ubisoft make? Seriously, tell me a reason why people hate Pixel Worlds other than the concept and textures are similar. Fortnite and PUBG are similar and people defend Fortnite over PUBG, even though PUBG came out first. Terraria never gave a crap about how Growtopia is similiar. Why? Because their community isn’t as crappy.

Let’s say I think the color of the green wool from Minecraft and Growtopia’s green block are similar. Are they copied? No, of course not. The idea of 2D MMOs don’t belong to Ubisoft, just like the idea of Battle Royale games don’t belong to PUBG or any other shooter games.

Growtopia plus Pixel Worlds should equal peace.
    Please don't start a war.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post

Also hard to breaking blocks in pw
    Too much loading
    Wasting time
    true!
    Sorry Bad english

Update :

Soooo Smaaaaaaal

Pixelworlds is not even a worthy comparison to growtopia.

You can't compare the green wool block in minecraft to green blocks in growtopia, that's not how it works buddy.

I have played pixel worlds for around a week just to get a feel of how it is. The game is pure trash.

There is NO economy, their rip off of a wl is almost impossible to earn.

The mechanics are the EXACT SAME. they didnt even try to hide the fact that they are copying gt

Fun fact: Pixelworlds also added vending machines. and now they have paw too.

how about you play your pixel worlds and leave growtopia forums, and talk as much as you want about pixel world in their forum.
    IGN: aleksisst
    Houz's and Tot's daily wish made me delete Kevin from the Office saying:"I have very little patience with stupidity". Am veri angri

I doubt the Portal World's community is any better than Growtopia's community. Though I never really played Portal Worlds I have seen some videos from Portal World's community manager's channel. Portal Worlds has tons of scammers and hackers just like Growtopia does. Players scam with 'drop games' in Portal worlds just like they do in Growtopia. Just because the game is newer doesn't mean the community is automatically better.
    My Current Worlds!

Follow me on instagram @EvanDrawz
    Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChA...uswHyaReK7oTNQ

IGN: iEzDude

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Pixel worlds could never surpass Growtopia. Wanna know why? Go ask the Minecraft rip-offs out there.
    Fun Fact: there was a game called Infiniminer which players dig to find the minerals just like minecraft. It gave Notch the idea of his game, which added crafting mechanism to the mining (hence MineCraft).

Thus minecraft isn't as original as you would want to believe.

Not to offend you, but pw is also taking content from other games. I dont know a lot, but i've seen that they added enderworld and that thing is also in minecraft if i'm correct

Banned

wrong subforum, this belongs in here :

https://www.trashcanswarehouse.com/a...rashbini-2.jpg

Reading this makes me regret giving away my valuables...

Well, I don't wanna go back to that game anymore though, since the issue regarding the "spend to be a _ _ _ " problem. I've seen it, I've had enough of it. Bye pw ;d
    Hello, I'm DARKHEARTSGT
    Level: 37
    Started: December 30, 2017
    Goals: Reach 200 DLS (Unlikely to happen) 5/200 dls

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Paul View Post
    Pixel Worlds is great! It had subscriptions (VIP) before Growtopia, it had dabbing before Growtopia, it has walking NPCs! You got to admit though, Pixel Worlds’ community is 10 times better than the Growtopia community. Heck, people say “hello” there. In Growtopia people never greet me with kindness. Which one would you pick? Pixel worlds with their design one person makes, or the crappy designs Ubisoft make? Seriously, tell me a reason why people hate Pixel Worlds other than the concept and textures are similar. Fortnite and PUBG are similar and people defend Fortnite over PUBG, even though PUBG came out first. Terraria never gave a crap about how Growtopia is similiar. Why? Because their community isn’t as crappy.

Let’s say I think the color of the green wool from Minecraft and Growtopia’s green block are similar. Are they copied? No, of course not. The idea of 2D MMOs don’t belong to Ubisoft, just like the idea of Battle Royale games don’t belong to PUBG or any other shooter games.

Growtopia plus Pixel Worlds should equal peace.
    First of all, why is having Subscription first a better thing? The fact that they instantly cashed in at the first opportunity in this type of game is appealing to you?

The developers of Pixel Worlds invented dabbing? That trend has been dead for like three years now, why is that even a point worth bringing up?

Walking NPCs does sound cool but it's definitely not necessary and is not something make makes one game inherently better than the other.

Pixel Worlds' community is no different from Growtopia. A decent chunk of Pixel Worlds' audience are either rejects from the community (banned, involved in lots of drama, etc.) or followed friends/content creators. Growtopia and Pixel Worlds' communiteies have huge overlaps, evidently seen by similarity in newer items in both games. By personal experience, I have seen players in both games greet other players, mainly when it comes to shops/trading. I find it fairly equal for people to say "thank you" after a trade in both games. I don't really understand where people get the false idea that their community is somehow better. Both games have drama; both games have overlapping audiences.

A problem many people have with Pixel Worlds is the design itself. It was designed to be extremely similar to competing games in the same market of 2D sanbox games. The character design is much less appealing in the eyes of most people who claim to hate Pixel Worlds. The buttons, world layout, and many other functions feel unoriginal and overplayed by its competitors, in the eyes of dislikers. That is the exact issue people have with Pixel Worlds, it has blatantly used concepts from other games, and targeted players of said game of inspiration with advertisements. Do I agree with all of these points? Not exactly. But how can you not see why people dislike it?

Terraria never cared about how similar Growtopia was because Growtopia is VERY different from it. The general functions, MMO aspect, items, clothes, etc. are so different that Growtopia sets itself apart from its "competitor". Pixel Worlds bases itself off of one game and then attempts to differentiate itself by attempting to gain audiences from similar games instead of expanding to new audiences. Nobody said Growtopia's developers invented 2D sandbox games, however, they have created things that make them unique such as trees, blocks designs, clothing designs, MMO aspects, locking systems, worlds and world menus, etc.
    You can find me ingame as Bagelz and on Discord as Bagelz#5403​.

Default A reply YO!

Top 10 anime trolls
    You hate me bro?

Also if you want to contact me for no reason here is my IGN : Osoro,Niopolitan