Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned for 730 days along with other players including Sorion

Banned

Exclamation Banned for 730 days along with other players including Sorion

I was casuallt playing Growtopia as usual, just talking to friends and having a good laugh until I saw a few people get banned. I didn't know how to react so I was like "Lol"
    then a few seconds later I get banned.

I'm not sure if i broke any rules but if anyone could give information, that would be amazing.

P.S-My GrowID is NativeNick and i have a picture of the ban

Quote Originally Posted by Nativeness View Post
    I was casuallt playing Growtopia as usual, just talking to friends and having a good laugh until I saw a few people get banned. I didn't know how to react so I was like "Lol"

I'm not sure if i broke any rules but if anyone could give information, that would be amazing.

Are you related to Ddoha or Other arab gtopians?

b-u-y-i-n-g n-u-d-e-s f-o-r d-l-s i-s g-r-o-s-s a-n-d a-g-a-i-n-s-t t-h-e r-u-l-e-s

From what I can gather, your ban was legitimate and was for the same reason as the other handful of bans that were handed out. As far as I know they were all related to activity in x world (now inaccessible) and all those who were involved received a ban as it was a pretty serious offence.

However, I can't be 100% sure. What I do know is that you're unlikely to receive any information here and you're better off opening a ticket here: https://growtopiagame.com/contact-us
    The Forum Manual!

Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by anato View Post
    Are you related to Ddoha or Other arab gtopians?
    Not at all :/

Quote Originally Posted by Thutmose View Post
    b-u-y-i-n-g n-u-d-e-s f-o-r d-l-s i-s g-r-o-s-s a-n-d a-g-a-i-n-s-t t-h-e r-u-l-e-s
    That was amazingly painful to read
    IGN: Dwantano
    Discord: onigirii #8699

Banned

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    From what I can gather, your ban was legitimate and was for the same reason as the other handful of bans that were handed out. As far as I know they were all related to activity in x world (now inaccessible) and all those who were involved received a ban as it was a pretty serious offence.

However, I can't be 100% sure. What I do know is that you're unlikely to receive any information here and you're better off opening a ticket here: https://growtopiagame.com/contact-us
    I contacted support and it is because I apprently tried to buy nudes for WLS which I didn't. Heres the story.

So I join random worlds and troll a bit and chat just for the fun of it but then I stumble across this world where some girl claims to be selling nudes, I thought this was just a big joke and tried to play along so I said 'BUY NUDES FOR 25 WLS EACH'. She then pulls me and says it's real so i just leave.Between 30 minutes and 1 hour, I'm talking to my friend AngelCry in the world RXNR and we are just talking about random things.I notice a few people getting banned and I react by saying 'Lol' I was about to point out people were getting banned until I got banned myself.I didn't know how to react so I went to some growtopia discord group I was in that I got banned and showed proof,they told me to contact support and I did.They replied by saying 'You have been suspended for trying to buy nudes for WLS'. I replied trying to tell them it was supposed to be a joke but they might not understand.

I'm shaking because it might of been the last time I ever play Growtopia :/

730 days?. Oh wow, for this the ban should be 1 or 2 days xD. Not a perma ban
    DrOreo002
    Plugin & Java programmer at spigotmc.org
    Github | Spigot

I contacted support and it is because I apprently tried to buy nudes for WLS which I didn't. Heres the story.

So I join random worlds and troll a bit and chat just for the fun of it but then I stumble across this world where some girl claims to be selling nudes, I thought this was just a big joke and tried to play along so I said 'BUY NUDES FOR 25 WLS EACH'. She then pulls me and says it's real so i just leave.Between 30 minutes and 1 hour, I'm talking to my friend AngelCry in the world RXNR and we are just talking about random things.I notice a few people getting banned and I react by saying 'Lol' I was about to point out people were getting banned until I got banned myself.I didn't know how to react so I went to some growtopia discord group I was in that I got banned and showed proof,they told me to contact support and I did.They replied by saying 'You have been suspended for trying to buy nudes for WLS'. I replied trying to tell them it was supposed to be a joke but they might not understand.

Please refrain from posting threads like this. Ban discussion is prohibited in the forums and the moderators are unlikely to respond to your thread.

Sadly, this could be the last for you. Rules were implemented and they will not tolerate such actions.
    Join diichaan's horde discord channel:

Official Social Media Accounts:
    Discord | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube

I don't think you're getting unbanned. Buying anything in the real world for in-game currency is illegal, especially inappropriate things.. Even if it was just a harmless joke, the person was serious, a lot of things could go wrong like-- you "playing along" could've lead to that person doing something that could scar both of you, and you were banned to prevent that from happening and you also broke a rule, even if it was just for fun. Even if you did that thinking Moderators weren't around, they really were and they always are.. like legit.. they're everywhere, even if you don't see them. The best thing you can do right now is email support and explain to them briefly what happened, if you're lucky, you can get unbanned but there's a slim chance for that. Good luck to you tho, and try to not get involved in these things again... Sorry for making this long, When it comes to kids and doing stuff beyond our imagination... Gosh, I don't even want to think about it.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Was Sorion banned for the same reason?
    Hey there!
    IGN / TheFlyingE

GIVEAWAY TIME!

Click here to follow the giveaway instructions!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyE...QQfrByqQ7b9Aqw

Farewell!

Lesser Knight

Sadly support doesn't really care if you're joking around or not. They take everything seriously.
    random account.