Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned for 730 days along with other players including Sorion

Quote Originally Posted by diichaan View Post
    Please refrain from posting threads like this. Ban discussion is prohibited in the forums and the moderators are unlikely to respond to your thread.

Sadly, this could be the last for you. Rules were implemented and they will not tolerate such actions.
    Atleast the moderators take more time here than when they're looking at the e-mails they've got.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luckygemss View Post
    I don't think you're getting unbanned. Buying anything in the real world for in-game currency is illegal, especially inappropriate things.. Even if it was just a harmless joke, the person was serious, a lot of things could go wrong like-- you "playing along" could've lead to that person doing something that could scar both of you, and you were banned to prevent that from happening and you also broke a rule, even if it was just for fun. Even if you did that thinking Moderators weren't around, they really were and they always are.. like legit.. they're everywhere, even if you don't see them. The best thing you can do right now is email support and explain to them briefly what happened, if you're lucky, you can get unbanned but there's a slim chance for that. Good luck to you tho, and try to not get involved in these things again... Sorry for making this long, When it comes to kids and doing stuff beyond our imagination... Gosh, I don't even want to think about it.
    But the problem is that I didnt even attempt to buy any,I just thought of it as a troll and tried to play along :/

probably another mod who got hacked and the hacker bans random people

you know, we're talking about growtopia security.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diichaan View Post
    Please refrain from posting threads like this. Ban discussion is prohibited in the forums and the moderators are unlikely to respond to your thread.

Sadly, this could be the last for you. Rules were implemented and they will not tolerate such actions.
    please stop trying to become a mod again, you came out of no where 2 months ago. wont help mini modding around every user that needs help smh

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyJack View Post
    probably another mod who got hacked and the hacker bans random people

you know, we're talking about growtopia security.

- - - Updated - - -

please stop trying to become a mod again, you came out of no where 2 months ago. wont help mini modding around every user that needs help smh

He's trying to help, unlike you who's being a douche "yOu Know WE'rE taLkinG abOuT Gr0wtOpia SEcuritY"
    signature is still loadi.................

Quote Originally Posted by Nativeness View Post
    I contacted support and it is because I apprently tried to buy nudes for WLS which I didn't. Heres the story.

So I join random worlds and troll a bit and chat just for the fun of it but then I stumble across this world where some girl claims to be selling nudes, I thought this was just a big joke and tried to play along so I said 'BUY NUDES FOR 25 WLS EACH'. She then pulls me and says it's real so i just leave.Between 30 minutes and 1 hour, I'm talking to my friend AngelCry in the world RXNR and we are just talking about random things.I notice a few people getting banned and I react by saying 'Lol' I was about to point out people were getting banned until I got banned myself.I didn't know how to react so I went to some growtopia discord group I was in that I got banned and showed proof,they told me to contact support and I did.They replied by saying 'You have been suspended for trying to buy nudes for WLS'. I replied trying to tell them it was supposed to be a joke but they might not understand.

I'm shaking because it might of been the last time I ever play Growtopia :/
    You might've just thought of it as a simple joke, but damn I'd beat up every beta cuck who is so low to buy nudes from little girls in growtopia, totally and absolutely sick. Sure maybe you didn't actually do anything, but we can't be sure of that, for all we know - you might be lying to us.
    So enjoy the ban, really doubt that you're getting unbanned.

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Banned
    Troubleshooting the $100,000 PC LIVE STREAM

But the problem is that I didnt even attempt to buy any,I just thought of it as a troll and tried to play along :/
    You're responsible for your words. You can't call a policeman a pig, and defend yourself by saying "it was a joke". Kinda different, but same concept.

Next time spice up your logs by /msg-ing youself "Hi log checkers, it was a joke, please don't ban haha" immidiately after, that might help.

Quote Originally Posted by idetousb View Post
    You're responsible for your words. You can't call a policeman a pig, and defend yourself by saying "it was a joke". Kinda different, but same concept.

Next time spice up your logs by /msg-ing youself "Hi log checkers, it was a joke, please don't ban haha" immidiately after, that might help.
    This dude won't be getting a second time unless he unbans himself or creates a new account

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Quote Originally Posted by JustRandom View Post
    730 days?. Oh wow, for this the ban should be 1 or 2 days xD. Not a perma ban
    You know most of GT players are under 18, right?
    I'm the Best Noob Ever!
    IGN: CoolNoob1994
    Discord: CoolNoob1994#1518
    #WaterAncient

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    You might've just thought of it as a simple joke, but damn I'd beat up every beta cuck who is so low to buy nudes from little girls in growtopia, totally and absolutely sick. Sure maybe you didn't actually do anything, but we can't be sure of that, for all we know - you might be lying to us.
    So enjoy the ban, really doubt that you're getting unbanned.
    They can check ANYTHING, there is no sign of me trading any nudes for WLS. I didn't mean for any of this to happen at all. I thought it was one of those jokes like fake giveaways or stuff.

Y'all guys aren't mini mods. Just sharing
    In-game name: NatsuKid

Road to 200DLS

Banned
    Troubleshooting the $100,000 PC LIVE STREAM

They can check ANYTHING, there is no sign of me trading any nudes for WLS. I didn't mean for any of this to happen at all. I thought it was one of those jokes like fake giveaways or stuff.
    I bet at least one girl genuinely considered that way of earning WLs after seeing this "offer", from you or from someone else.

Mods are really great.

IGN: FULLOFREGRET
    Leader of Egg Guild
    Instagram: @fullofregret.gt
    Discord:f FullOfRegret#4466
    YouTube Channel: FullOfRegret Official