Thread: Not a glitch, slightly a reccomendation, but not fully/

Default Not a glitch, slightly a reccomendation, but not fully/

First of all, I can't afford p wings, I don't even have 2 dls. Im just explaining the odd concept of them. There are only 500 in all of growtopia, making the p wings constantly rise. Every week, some people are doing legendary quests, and the quest for the heavens or something requires p wings. Eventually, there will be no more left, like a mass extinction. It is not a problem to me, but might be for some others.

This has already been addressed before and it's been said that the team is looking for a solution

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Wrong Sub-Forum and no. Just no. Only if there are close close to 0 of existence of pwings
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket
    My Community Server: https://discord.gg/6ZbrUvs

r u trying to be the 2nd mikewang?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    This has already been addressed before and it's been said that the team is looking for a solution
    "Looking for a solution"
    There isn't one. The game is simply ruined.
    Back in the day, 200 wls was a lot to everybody, nobody had some outrageous amount, like 10,000 world locks. No items in the game really costed over about 300-400 world locks. You couldn't just world key it to someone, there weren't any. The trading got so much worse, there is an ACTUAL inflation of world locks. It's disgusting, I went into a world and legit saw 540,000 world locks. What?
    Back then no one would have ever even imagined someone having over 20,000. Not even close to 20,000, that was crazy back then.
    For a simple item to cost about 200-400 diamond locks, that's just sad. And the amount of diamond locks these people want for these trade worlds are just ridiculous. Like, first of all, the reason back then worlds were expensive were because we got tokens depending on how popular the world was. Now, you get nothing? Worlds are good just because you can "profit" off of them now? You're not going to profit off a world you spent like 800 diamond locks on. Ubi turned this into the biggest money grab game I've seen in a long time.
    It's sad to see how this game turned out after two&half - three years of not playing.
    Legendary quests used to cost no more than like 60-70 diamond locks, a full gset was like 40 diamond locks.
    Now a full gset is over 200dls? What?? I understand what supply and demand is too -_- But no, this is just ridiculous.

All i have to say to wrap this all up is....

GOOD JOB UBI -_-
    im back!

"Ubisoft does not work according to the community because the community is ungrateful. "

Quote Originally Posted by PartyHarder View Post
    "Looking for a solution"
    There isn't one. The game is simply ruined.
    Back in the day, 200 wls was a lot to everybody, nobody had some outrageous amount, like 10,000 world locks. No items in the game really costed over about 300-400 world locks. You couldn't just world key it to someone, there weren't any. The trading got so much worse, there is an ACTUAL inflation of world locks. It's disgusting, I went into a world and legit saw 540,000 world locks. What?
    Back then no one would have ever even imagined someone having over 20,000. Not even close to 20,000, that was crazy back then.
    For a simple item to cost about 200-400 diamond locks, that's just sad. And the amount of diamond locks these people want for these trade worlds are just ridiculous. Like, first of all, the reason back then worlds were expensive were because we got tokens depending on how popular the world was. Now, you get nothing? Worlds are good just because you can "profit" off of them now? You're not going to profit off a world you spent like 800 diamond locks on. Ubi turned this into the biggest money grab game I've seen in a long time.
    It's sad to see how this game turned out after two&half - three years of not playing.
    Legendary quests used to cost no more than like 60-70 diamond locks, a full gset was like 40 diamond locks.
    Now a full gset is over 200dls? What?? I understand what supply and demand is too -_- But no, this is just ridiculous.

All i have to say to wrap this all up is....

GOOD JOB UBI -_-
    I don't know what got you so riled up, but I was talking about a replacement for the pwing requirement on the legendary quest, you went on ahead and starting talking about how everything is so expensive :sun_with_face: Clap

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    I don't know what got you so riled up, but I was talking about a replacement for the pwing requirement on the legendary quest, you went on ahead and starting talking about how everything is so expensive :sun_with_face: Clap
    Haha, i just couldn't help myself.
    im back!

"Ubisoft does not work according to the community because the community is ungrateful. "