Thread: Don't Give Up!

Lesser Wizard

Default Don't Give Up!

Hey, I wanted to make this thread for everyone who feels like giving up. Probably no one will notice this thread but.. I'll do it anyways

There are thousands of people who just wants to give up.. Maybe you are one? If so, please read.

Every single one of us makes mistakes. That is how we learn. Mistakes are good for you. They make you stronger. Don't give up because of mistakes. If you push hard for your goals, you can do it. Giving up is not the right answer. Never.

The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far have they BECOME.

You don't need to compare yourself to others. Someone may be good at drawing, someone at gaming.. We ALL have our talents. You have talent at something else. You are you and you have your own talents. There is no human being who has talent in EVERYTHING.

I hope this helped everyone who feels like this. I don't actually got anything else to say but.. yeah Stay positive and.. Work hard for your goals!

If people can't cope with losing items in growtopia then I wonder how they would react to playing escape from tarkov

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Quote Originally Posted by Emphera View Post
    Hey, I wanted to make this thread for everyone who feels like giving up. Probably no one will notice this thread but.. I'll do it anyways

There are thousands of people who just wants to give up.. Maybe you are one? If so, please read.

Every single one of us makes mistakes. That is how we learn. Mistakes are good for you. They make you stronger. Don't give up because of mistakes. If you push hard for your goals, you can do it. Giving up is not the right answer. Never.

The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far have they BECOME.

You don't need to compare yourself to others. Someone may be good at drawing, someone at gaming.. We ALL have our talents. You have talent at something else. You are you and you have your own talents. There is no human being who has talent in EVERYTHING.

I hope this helped everyone who feels like this. I don't actually got anything else to say but.. yeah Stay positive and.. Work hard for your goals!
    It actually all has to do with their mentality
    Anyways love this post! Speaks a lot about me being scammed 6dls+ and still somehow playing

Banned

I guess your mentality is better than mine of not owning a single world lock so I cannot lose any...

ubimumu quit after suniib scammed him

today
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

need help with a certain task?
    check out my service thread here.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Iuve View Post
    I guess your mentality is better than mine of not owning a single world lock so I cannot lose any...
    That's actually a great one!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by myLocation View Post

I fix it.
    Any ways, nice thread!
    Love to read your threads too ♥