Thread: My thoughts so far

Default My thoughts so far

First things first: this reminds me a lot of runescape, which is a +1. I like how the progression feels and how each role has unique options.

Come to think of it at least one of the ubisoft devs must really enjoy runescape, first Christmas crackers with crowns in them and now stats for different gameplay types.

Second off: I’m fine with the gems required to complete more quests, it prevents people from doing all the way to tier 10 instantly, I do feel like the number should be lowered a little bit, even spending 20,000 gems to do three quests in a day where it will take hundreds of quests to hit level 10 seems kind of insane, it’s going to take months to even get to a decent tier and honestly even if you’re first finding people of the other tiers at super high levels will take even longer.

Third off: BY FAR, the best part of the update is, without a doubt, seeing all the idiots on forums and in game yelling about magplants, they are they true #team1000iq.

Anyways I will update this thread when the update progresses.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

The third is 10/10
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    First things first: this reminds me a lot of runescape, which is a +1. I like how the progression feels and how each role has unique options.

Come to think of it at least one of the ubisoft devs must really enjoy runescape, first Christmas crackers with crowns in them and now stats for different gameplay types.

Second off: I’m fine with the gems required to complete more quests, it prevents people from doing all the way to tier 10 instantly, I do feel like the number should be lowered a little bit, even spending 20,000 gems to do three quests in a day where it will take hundreds of quests to hit level 10 seems kind of insane, it’s going to take months to even get to a decent tier and honestly even if you’re first finding people of the other tiers at super high levels will take even longer.

Third off: BY FAR, the best part of the update is, without a doubt, seeing all the idiots on forums and in game yelling about magplants, they are they true #team1000iq.

Change the title on what your are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Change the title on what your are for.
    1: you can’t change titles of threads

2: I’m not “for” anything, these are just my thoughts in the update.

1: you can’t change titles of threads

2: I’m not “for” anything, these are just my thoughts in the update.
    Oh lols...title though on what you are thinking of is...( until you get to the later part of the thread)

Those same people you refer to as “Idiots” are the ones being affected by price manipulation and dl loss. I suggest you have a little respect for them instead of being an ass towards them for not having control over something that they cant.
    IGN: FOWL

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    Those same people you refer to as “Idiots” are the ones being affected by price manipulation and dl loss. I suggest you have a little respect for them instead of being an ass towards them for not having control over something that they cant.
    Respect? You suppose he should feel sorry for the people who are losing diamond locks? Since when did that ever matter, investment is never certain for profits and it’s the players own fault for buying a lot of magplants you can’t expect everything to go your way. Besides, you’re saying he was being an ass about it, it’s not like he was saying “wkwkkwkw you noobs are losing diamond locks, what a bunch of losers”
    GrowID: DCED
    Level: 100

Heya! I guess it just depends on who received your ticket.
    Some people behind support are better or lazier than others, confirmed by NekoRei. That’s not a good support imo
    It's okay to be thicc tbh.

Bumparoonie

Master Sorcerer

I don't want them to reduce the amount of gems needed. If they reduce it, then the rich players would complete in a short time, and does not fit in the purpose of this which is to slowly pace out, it's a quest anyways, u need time. So they make it a situation: COST VS TIME, in which cost is excruciatingly expensive.

Agree with your first point, but perhaps spread the variety to crime?

I, personally am a bfg owner. I don't think I deserve to be called an idiot. Those people who are doing those stuff is because of the price manipulation, the real idiots are them and not the sellers. Anyways, it'll be back to its normal price soon enough. However, i believe the devs should make a more formal announcement of such an update (like what the reward do in a snippet description).
    Selling List

IGN: Anatomic