Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Regarding BUYMOONCAKE & Royal Lock in general

- - - Updated - - -
    How does it harm 10 year old players that don't understand the concept of growtopia? BUY+ worlds makes a lot of people live's easier instead of trading in one main world eg. seediary. Prices are overpriced but it makes up for the 'hardwork' that the owner has gone through for their stock.[/QUOTE]

You're basically saying you take advantage of 10 year old that don't know any better, which is precisely the reason they don't just go to another world.
    I don't believe anyone is against buy worlds or even the fact that they are overpriced, that is fine and makes sense, you don't need to defend that. People are, however, saying there is an issue with the methods used by many of the BUY+ worlds (such as your own) which consists of stopping people from communicating with any amount of efficiency, and doing all in your power to stop them from getting the items by any other means than your BUY+ world. If they could trade properly, you would have a valid point, but people cannot, so you don't.

In my opinion it wasn't that big of a deal, and I myself have even defended these BUY+ worlds with royal locks, but that was before when there weren't many and I guess I was to blind to see, or maybe I just had too much faith in the Growtopia community and thought that most people were above this, either way I didn't foresee it spreading like this and becoming "normal." To me a decent BUY+ world is like BUYCHAND, yes the vends are overpriced and they do sell chands from them, but the last I went there people were free to trade and even had boards where people could advertise.

Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    DNA is open
    Oh is it? I guess you better put an offer for that world too

Master Sorcerer

10yo kids shdnt even be playing gt gt is rated 12+or13+. No one should care about them if they play by right
    Once X Stay X Ahgase 💖
    Tzuyu
    Nayeon
    Chaeyong
    Jeongyeon
    Sana
    Mina
    Momo
    Jihyo
    Dahyun

Jackson
    Bambam
    Mark Tuan
    Jinyoung
    Jaebum
    Yugyeom
    Young Jae

Woojin
    Bangchan
    Changbin
    Jeongin
    Seungmin
    Lee Know
    Hyunjin
    Felix
    Jisung

Quote Originally Posted by Wraple View Post
    10yo kids shdnt even be playing gt gt is rated 12+or13+. No one should care about them if they play by right
    Lol. Really? Most of the GT community are 10 year olds and below.
    1k- Above 10 year olds
    9k- Below 10 year olds
    So we shouldn't care about them?
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    1k- Above 10 year olds
    9k- Below 10 year olds
    So why should we care about them. They violated the parental/advised age thingy
    Once X Stay X Ahgase 💖
    Tzuyu
    Nayeon
    Chaeyong
    Jeongyeon
    Sana
    Mina
    Momo
    Jihyo
    Dahyun

Jackson
    Bambam
    Mark Tuan
    Jinyoung
    Jaebum
    Yugyeom
    Young Jae

Woojin
    Bangchan
    Changbin
    Jeongin
    Seungmin
    Lee Know
    Hyunjin
    Felix
    Jisung

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    1k- Above 10 year olds
    9k- Below 10 year olds
    Considering we have 50k+ on servers this is incorrect asf
    IGN: FOWL

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    Considering we have 50k+ on servers this is incorrect asf
    Sorry I can fix that for you in the total 50k players, 30k are noobs beggers, 10 year olds and vend scammers and botters using Marcos, and 15k are spammers, and another 5k are actual pros but some still scam. So considering 10k players in game a good thing cause it's basically like test server to the real server. And the real one is aids
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Quote Originally Posted by Wraple View Post
    Ok, whatever age they are, it's still happening so we can try to say something that actually matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    However nothing will stop the BUY trend. It's something that is deep inside the economy and the game, you have to understand that. Such worlds will never die out in any case (outside of illegal activities that may get the world nuked) Therefore, it is social manipulation, in short, forced.
    Thumbs Up T
    Hey!

I think the owner of buymooncake has the rights to silence people. Looking at the price of the royal lock, its pretty expensive. The purpose of the royal lock is very unique thats why ubisoft created it. The rights to silence people is something that the owner paid for. But, yeah its kinda cruel

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    I think the owner of buymooncake has the rights to silence people. Lookinig at the price of the royal lock, its pretty expensive. The purpose of the royal lock is very unique thats why ubisoft created it. The rights to silence people is something that the owner paid for. But, yeah its kinda cruel
    The cost doesn't justify the fact of being a prick to everybody else.

Also get yourself updated, Royal Lock was introduced before Ubisoft took control.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

The cost doesn't justify the fact of being a prick to everybody else.

Also get yourself updated, Royal Lock was introduced before Ubisoft took control.
    But TK, don't you know Seth and Ham did no wrong?!

Quote Originally Posted by hellfreezer View Post
    But TK, don't you know Seth and Ham did no wrong?!
    It's not like Seth & Ham made good decisions. They introduced Cosmic Crown challenge, Bunny Battle challenge & the zombie stomping challenge, which were all easily abusable and WAS abused by 3-5 people from a specific group. Diamond horn glitches, null seed incidents, blah blah the list goes on. Both Ubisoft and old developers made huge mistakes in their time, one of the main issues being that people are slowly becoming "tools" of the rich and world building is a **** show now.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    It's not like Seth & Ham made good decisions. They introduced Cosmic Crown challenge, Bunny Battle challenge & the zombie stomping challenge, which were all easily abusable and WAS abused by 3-5 people from a specific group. Diamond horn glitches, null seed incidents, blah blah the list goes on. Both Ubisoft and old developers made huge mistakes in their time, one of the main issues being that people are slowly becoming "tools" of the rich and world building is a **** show now.
    I was just taking the opportunity to point it out because so many put Seth and Ham miles above Ubisoft. Have to agree people hardly just "play" the game anymore.

Haha, using Royal locks is absolute best way to be legally toxic to the game, but profits make it easier to live with.

I would like a proper stance from devs, the post above sums up the entire problem and goes against the game's principes

"Legally toxic"... Perhaps the most disgusting thing coming from a growtopian to say the least...
    One should not be toxic in the first place and that's exactly what causes the game to be so irritating to play in a social aspect.

I would like a proper stance from devs, the post above sums up the entire problem and goes against the game's principes

"Legally toxic"... Perhaps the most disgusting thing coming from a growtopian to say the least...
    One should not be toxic in the first place and that's exactly what causes the game to be so irritating to play in a social aspect.
    So what's your method of making royal lock usable in a non-abusive matter? For such a large thread created ever since mid September, you should have some ideas in store for the royal lock changes.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    So what's your method of making royal lock usable in a non-abusive matter? For such a large thread created ever since mid September, you should have some ideas in store for the royal lock changes.
    I've already pointed some methods out in an earlier post. Just waiting for a proper stance from devs regarding the situation...

Master Sorcerer

For some reason, the worlds are still silenced, idk why since harvest are over

And to add on, worlds that are royal locked are extremely inconvenient, especially when ur trading blocks, and they "blocked" up the whole world, which implies u simply cant suggest to other people that ur selling stuff.

To all owners using the royal lock, perhaps muting the world up during the specific event is a good idea, as u can prevent so much spammers, but totally cordoning off the world is just ...
    Selling List

IGN: Anatomic

It really makes me wonder if the devs are even reading.