Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Regarding BUYMOONCAKE & Royal Lock in general

this is never gonna end is it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    Do u even know how it feels like to have an Indonesian word as your in game name. My IGN was Berak which literally means as pooping. And every single time I met some random indo they be like "dah cebok bang" which also means "have you wipe your ass?" Yes, I have.

I have so much hatred towards BUY+ worlds in general

Contact Me:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas :) View Post
    I have so much hatred towards BUY+ worlds in general
    Are you sure?
    You hate a item/world instead of the owner/manipulator
    object over person?
    Person greedy
    Object Becomes greedy
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

Quote Originally Posted by lightvolts View Post
    Are you sure?
    object over person?
    Person greedy
    Object Becomes greedy
    What about not hating any and find alternatives to keep yourself chill?
    That works for me when I find a royal locked world that I might need to use for trading!
    Finding alternatives is an option we have to deal with!

How about Ubisoft upgrades servers and increase the max possible players in a world, then we can just ditch buymooncake and use buymoon? Easiest solution ever
    IGN: Ariana (aariana_gt on instagram!)
    Level: 125

How about ****ing deal with it or quit the game and play something else ? Seems good eh? It's been here since a year so you'll stuck with it and when you'll see that you get more profits with a royal lock , you'll start always using it.
    Yeet or to be yeeted.

Quote Originally Posted by iAngelBear View Post
    How about Ubisoft upgrades servers and increase the max possible players in a world, then we can just ditch buymooncake and use buymoon? Easiest solution ever
    Might be the hardest solution for the players as 90% of the players don't have a brain if only buying and selling brains were allowed maybe players would become more smarter and don't get scam/manipulated any more. But that just prove the point how many players who did got scam/manipulated are probably kids who are desperate for wls even if it's just one selling a balance mooncake for 5 is no differences than selling a balance moon for 8, cause world lock is world lock.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Quote Originally Posted by Daelath View Post
    How about ****ing deal with it or quit the game and play something else ? Seems good eh? It's been here since a year so you'll stuck with it and when you'll see that you get more profits with a royal lock , you'll start always using it.
    I'm sure he already quitted this game a long time ago. Besides, it's a rant to cover up problems most of us face and not just for one person.

Quote Originally Posted by lightvolts View Post
    Are you sure?
    object over person?
    Person greedy
    Object Becomes greedy
    All of the BUY+ worlds are the same. Very hard to find for example puzzle bricks to buy, when all buy + puzzle brick worlds are closed off and sell them for like 10/wl.
    VENDLIST saved my life though, great world.

Contact Me:

Just because Harvest Fest has ended doesn't mean it's not a recurring issue.
    BuyPristine undergoing same treatment, the bullcrap argument that they only mute just to restock was just a blatant lie.
    Currently in the world, owner and admins offline. World fully muted, unable to proceed to advance in the event without having to resort to harder, other ways because of some antisocials and profit driven people.

I wish I didn't have to say it again but quit telling me to go to another worlds. It's still a problem for everyone and prevents lots of people from being able to trade easily and go along with their lives. It's a primarily social game issue.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

We forget about buydna too
    Hey!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by iiNoct View Post
    We forget about buydna too
    Hello, this is the owner of BUYDNA .
    I like to remind you that my world is categorized as a "shop" not a trade world. I do not encourage people to trade in my world (depending what event it is). My world is solely a vend shop that sells DNA. Like Onisim stated, BUY+ worlds were originally meant for BUYING things. My world serves as a purpose for that since people can buy from the vends. People are not forced to buy (despite the fact the world is blocked off and silenced), they can get their own DNA somewhere else. I'd like to remind you that every BUY+ world's price is based on the profit the world makes. If a world makes a low profit, the price of the world will not be as high as a money making machine world If you have any more questions, please contact customer service @ buydnagt@gmail.com
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

Lesser Wizard

Buypristines is not muted.

Buymooncakes is not muted.

DNA is not muted. (with public boards too, sorry zeh )

So there are alternatives.
    Store7 is a good option too for most items
    IGN: roborov
    Owns STORE7:
    Humble vend shop SSP seeds, RSP blocks and more!

Buys almost all massed items for store7 and buyValentine. Drop a mail in store7 if you have anything priced to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    Hello, this is the owner of BUYDNA .
    I like to remind you that my world is categorized as a "shop" not a trade world. I do not encourage people to trade in my world (depending what event it is). My world is solely a vend shop that sells DNA. Like Onisim stated, BUY+ worlds were originally meant for BUYING things. My world serves as a purpose for that since people can buy from the vends. People are not forced to buy (despite the fact the world is blocked off and silenced), they can get their own DNA somewhere else. I'd like to remind you that every BUY+ world's price is based on the profit the world makes. If a world makes a low profit, the price of the world will not be as high as a money making machine world If you have any more questions, please contact customer service @ buydnagt@gmail.com
    Knowing you personally, you can quit trying to justify yourself knowing how greedy, hypocrite and profit driven you are. Other people can confirm this.
    Shop, Trade world, regardless you're using a R Lock during carnival AND blocking off with dirt and cave anyway so your argument is fully irrelevant.

All you're trying to prove is trying to maximize profit by employing such dirty ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roborovski View Post
    Buypristines is not muted.

Buymooncakes is not muted.

DNA is not muted. (with public boards too, sorry zeh )

So there are alternatives.
    Store7 is a good option too for most items
    Read the thread fully. I'm tired of repeating that it's not about going to other worlds.Theres 9 pages of me and other people arguing about it, so please, have some respect and read them instead of popping up without reading the important parts.
    And don't even bother trying to advertise...

Can we get a stance from devs?
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 09-29-2018 at 04:18 PM.

I do not encourage people to trade in , they can get their own DNA somewhere else
    By somewhere else, I hope you mean BuyDNAs or SellDNA which both worlds are also owned by you and is linked to your Royal Locked Shop, a method similar to what BuyBalance and BuyCrystal owners are doing but yet many people still think it's not an evolving trend that would affect the community

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    By somewhere else, I hope you mean BuyDNAs or SellDNA which both worlds are also owned by you and is linked to your Royal Locked Shop, a method similar to what BuyBalance and BuyCrystal owners are doing but yet many people still think it's not an evolving trend that would affect the community
    DNA is open

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Now, before the "just don't use the world" arguments, it doesn't mean that it is fine. It harms both of the community AND new players. Do you think it is a good example for beginners to see and experience such things, making their lives harder because of few certain players absolutely corrupted and abusing people like they were robots?

How does it harm 10 year old players that don't understand the concept of growtopia? BUY+ worlds makes a lot of people live's easier instead of trading in one main world eg. seediary. Prices are overpriced but it makes up for the 'hardwork' that the owner has gone through for their stock.
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

How does it harm 10 year old players that don't understand the concept of growtopia? BUY+ worlds makes a lot of people live's easier instead of trading in one main world eg. seediary. Prices are overpriced but it makes up for the 'hardwork' that the owner has gone through for their stock.
    Excuses once again, that's completely against my point.
    "Hardwork" you say. I never pointed out the way they're priced, i'm pointing out how people are forced to buy from your stock and also sell to yours since it is not only muted, BUT ALSO, other similar worlds owned. Surprisingly, I bet this makes stocking really easy compared to the version you're providing. One way to prove it, the stock in muted worlds. Surprisingly once again, they often exceed the thousands, thanks to signs and links telling that the owner is buying for <insert underpriced> listing. So calling this hardwork? Pathetic. You're the one randomly accessing whatever slave, I mean friend to restock for you.

And don't go around stereotype on the age of the people. Because in any way, not only does it make people's lives harder, but these kind of people would not think about what alternatives they would be able to use. Often resorting to simply force themselves to use those worlds and stay there for several hours if required to, just randomly trading people because thanks to garbage worlds like one of yours, they aren't (!) even able to show visually what they buy thanks to dark cave and dirt around vends!

But every details like this just shows how your kind of people employing these kind of dirty ways are desperate to justify themselves. Cause I would like you to remember, personally, that you were the one originally mocking cirot for those kind of worlds.

The greed is defined by the ones falling into other's fates which provide social superiority, in this case, Royal Lock. It corrupts people in an unwanted way. Such as you, but not exclusively - the people who are also doing the same things more and more. BUYMOONCAKE was an example, and there's no doubt there will be more.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    LOL, it's like the same trick owner of buymooncake did, god damn, damnit *facepalm*. Just watch him block the world during events like carnival. Jesus, these world owners are so obnoxious. Growtopia in game, full of youngsters, no brainers. Growtopia forum, ye... you can't justified anything when what we see in game it's literally there. By telling others to go somewhere else when the owner owns every single world that has the item in it's name, Buydna, buydnas, selldna makes it looks like your actually braindead retarded, or your just aimlessly hoping that forum users are as braindead as those players in game are. It's like lying to someone else when that someone already know what's going on. I'm literally right now sitting in front of my laptop just facepalming myself cause of how long this thread has been going on for, because of this nonsensical retardation of owners/admins of buyworlds. Like why man, why?!?! You got a buy world just leave it be, open up for players, and let them do their shet. It's a game for god sake. You care more about this game's profiting than in real life. I mean the game itself is already design to eternity drag you into a pitiful bottomless blackhole of depression why are you so revolving around a buy world like it's like your job to care take it for eternity and be its guardian. If I ever own a buy world I'll just ban some spammers let the players do their stuff and balabing balaboom everything's ok.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Excuses once again, that's completely against my point.
    "Hardwork" you say. I never pointed out the way they're priced, i'm pointing out how people are forced to buy from your stock and also sell to yours since it is not only muted, BUT ALSO, other similar worlds owned. Surprisingly, I bet this makes stocking really easy compared to the version you're providing. One way to prove it, the stock in muted worlds. Surprisingly once again, they often exceed the thousands, thanks to signs and links telling that the owner is buying for <insert underpriced> listing. So calling this hardwork? Pathetic. You're the one randomly accessing whatever slave, I mean friend to restock for you.

And don't go around stereotype on the age of the people. Because in any way, not only does it make people's lives harder, but these kind of people would not think about what alternatives they would be able to use. Often resorting to simply force themselves to use those worlds and stay there for several hours if required to, just randomly trading people because thanks to garbage worlds like one of yours, they aren't (!) even able to show visually what they buy thanks to dark cave and dirt around vends!

But every details like this just shows how your kind of people employing these kind of dirty ways are desperate to justify themselves. Cause I would like you to remember, personally, that you were the one originally mocking cirot for those kind of worlds.

The greed is defined by the ones falling into other's fates which provide social superiority, in this case, Royal Lock. It corrupts people in an unwanted way. Such as you, but not exclusively - the people who are also doing the same things more and more. BUYMOONCAKE was an example, and there's no doubt there will be more.
    Once again there is no such thing as force. Its more like not innovative and dumb
    Once X Stay X Ahgase 💖
    Tzuyu
    Nayeon
    Chaeyong
    Jeongyeon
    Sana
    Mina
    Momo
    Jihyo
    Dahyun

Jackson
    Bambam
    Mark Tuan
    Jinyoung
    Jaebum
    Yugyeom
    Young Jae

Woojin
    Bangchan
    Changbin
    Jeongin
    Seungmin
    Lee Know
    Hyunjin
    Felix
    Jisung

Quote Originally Posted by Wraple View Post
    Once again there is no such thing as force. Its more like not innovative and dumb
    However nothing will stop the BUY trend. It's something that is deep inside the economy and the game, you have to understand that. Such worlds will never die out in any case (outside of illegal activities that may get the world nuked) Therefore, it is social manipulation, in short, forced.