Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: [New thread] Nominate your world for WOTD here!

Default TheVillageKeeper

The world is all about the dragon who's been the village protector for a long time. But as the time goes by, the safety of the villagers were at risk for likewise protecting the dragon from invaders who were trying to hunt and slay him. Hence the dragon decided to just return to where he came from. But before he left, he made sure that the village was protected and secured by the mighty villagers who went through intensive trainings under his supervision.
    The trainings weren't just physical, the dragon made sure that they learned lessons in every test they went throgh.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JILL; 02-14-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Lesser Knight

Default ThePalaceDragon

ThePalaceDragon

This is a world I built for the cny event, contains some parkour a large dragon pixel art, the jammers and other necessary stuff
    hopefully it wins

Name:  thepalacedragon-1.png
Views: 154
Size:  255.8 KB

Default Presenting ACEOS! [ Once a world filled with my childhood memories ]

Name:  aceos (2).png
Views: 163
Size:  999.9 KB

Presenting to you all my world, ACEOS!

World Description:

You have awoken in a strange realm. This strange realm hold memories of many people, things that some may have regreted or cherished. You don't know where you are, you are scared, and you want to leave!

Randomly, your eyes floods.

But, why?

What's in this world:

Zombie Jammer
    Punch Jammer
    Random stories, dialogues, and parkour.

[ There's no such ending to a suffering like his ]
    [ A person like him has suffered to long, let go ]

GrowID: Kyeosi

2017 world*

Default [GROWORIGIN] My last WOTD attempt.

As the world name says 'GROW-ORIGIN', the origin of growtopia,
    I build this world as I have not really seen many worlds that give information about Growtopia and its past.
    Since Growtopia has been around for 5 years and hopefully more, I made this to tribute that and what the game went through.
    I have been playing since 2013, not when the game first released but I am happy I was around the time when Growtopia was just starting off.
    The world was mainly created to inform newer players briefly about Growtopia and its past and also for older players to reminisce.
    I am not saying I did a fantastic job at expressing that but I did my best and I hope people can enjoy the effort and time that was put into the world.
    Anyways, enough of me blabbering.

Information source for the world: Growtopia wiki
    Most information sourced were taken for the Growtopia wiki website.

[GROWORIGIN]
    The world was made to showcase Growtopia's past and its growth over the past 5 years its been released.
    Growtopia has many fun and interesting facts that very few players know and I have shared some of them in the world.
    The main objective of this world is to let newer players of Growtopia learn more about the game they are playing and what it has been through,
    and to also let older players reminisce in the past and remember all the good and bad things that have happened in growtopia.
    The world showcases Growtopia's mascot, Growtopia's logo and so much more.
    The world has:
    -A Rollback hall as rollbacks are a important event for Growtopians
    -Some brief history about Growtopia
    -Fun facts
    -PUNCH BUILD GROW Parkour
    -and a growtopian quiz that will sure test their knowledge about the game.
    The world also has Growtopia's theme song.

Explore the world for yourself.

This will be my last WOTD attempt for now as I am taking a break from Growtopia soon.

Default MountainX8 for WOTD!

Name:  mountainx8.png
Views: 147
Size:  623.8 KB

Be captivated by this amazing story adventure fun-filled world. Uncover the mystery of the lost city of the wolves and a space-time distortion causes you to travel back in time to discover the truth.

GrowID: Capriol
    World contains:
    -Amazing and engaging Fun Story Adventure
    - Beautiful Temple and Pixel Art
    -P and Z Jammer
    -Snowy Weather
    - Great effort put in every detail of the world

I really hope to win WOTD!
    Wishing everyone a nice day! Thanks!

Red face SAYANGSUANNE

A Valentine world contains a confess message to a person
    Only just a love messages in a story
    Name:  sayangsuanne.png
Views: 145
Size:  461.9 KB

SIMPLECASTLE

The world's description:
    The "Queen Gaea" have been implementing rules that the other castles doesn't like! These are- (1.) the people from the other castles cannot be married to the SimpleCastle's people and (2.) the people from the other castle will not be allowed to cut trees from the SimpleCastle's land. It caused war! There are two random teams. You may be a people from the other kingdom (Blue bombers) or you'll be teaming up with Gaea's kingdom (Red rabbits). And so, they started the game Capture the Flag to decide which wish will be granted. If the Blue bombers win, these rules will be removed. If the red rabbits would win, the rules will stay.
    Main Goal (Red Rabbits): Defend the rules
    Main Goal (Blue Bombers): Remove the rules

Renderworld:
    Name:  simplecastle.png
Views: 135
Size:  576.0 KB

FEATURES:
    The song!
    A firehouse, to guarantee it's safe
    Jammers (As always)
    Added more details!
    Night weather, so relaxing..

IT'S A GAME WORLD!

QuietBox

Story:
    The government has kidnapped people all over the globe. Luckily, you are one of them! They have put people like you in an experimental box where vegetation is minimal and people are afraid to go outside due to some kind of energy. You do not mind that and it is your mission to deliver the 4 engineering bananas to the engineers above the box so that they could build the Super-high technology escape banana! Goodluck!

Renderworld:
    Name:  quietbox.png
Views: 131
Size:  643.7 KB
    IGN : Gungnirs
    Level : 67
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

"(When) Everything feels like the movies. Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive.."
    -Iris

Default Snowdale for WOTD

SNOWDALE,

Snowdale, the northern most town on the whole globe, that holds lots of mysterious about its people and its name. This world contains lots of different characters with all different personalities, together with puzzles, and no parkour (I find parkour boring)
    All this inside a cozy atmosphere, and tons of different areas to explore.
    Make sure to have a look at Diamond Museum, or maybe use one of the cable cars over to Eastwood? This town contains lots of mysteries, and it’s up to you to solve them!
    Render:
    Name:  7AB6780B-4F62-4B73-85B4-C6FCC88225B7.png
Views: 125
Size:  630.8 KB

( Here’s a render where you can also see the top of the world: )
    Name:  8F4FB28A-EE1F-4378-B78D-8393BB12721C.png
Views: 130
Size:  900.2 KB

In this world, I’ve heavily focused on the story/dialogue aswell as... basically everything else!
    (This isn’t a christmas-themed world)
    I hope you’ll like this world, I put a lot of effort into it, you’ll notice it especially ingame!
    IGN: Anton0202
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    14 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Default CAPTURETHECRIMINAL, VIVIDVALE or ILLSTRICKEN by Lewius

I built this world about a year ago, well most of it anyway, but I recently decided to finish the storyline and everything. I focused a lot on trying to create something unique, something that hasn’t been done before. And I think I’ve done an alright job. I present to you, CAPTURETHECRIMINAL!

This is Growtopia’s first ever world where you are a detective and your job is to gather evidence and determine who murdered who in this seemingly normal neighborhood!

I diverted the focus of this world away from that of many other worlds, which is parkour, by adding a lot of content and mind-testing quests for players to engage in.

But don’t be mistaken, the world is not as easy as it looks. If you catch and arrest an innocent individual you will be brought back to the beginning of the world where you must restart!

Owner: Lewius

The world includes a song, jammers, weather, some parkour, password and adventure item hunts, tons of guestbooks with information and a whole lot of fun!

Oh, and did I mention that this world is also noob-friendly? That’s right, you don’t even need a pair of wings!

This world was built by myself, and myself only, but I did receive a bit of help and I’ve acknowledged those who have assisted in a bulletin by the world’s entrance.

Render:
    Name:  capturethecriminal.png
Views: 115
Size:  560.8 KB
    I really do encourage you to go and try out even just a bit of the world. I promise you, this world doesn't look like it has much content but it does. A perfect world if you want to cure your boredom!

Thanks for checking this world out!

VIVIDVALE

I’d also like to nominate another world of mine which I built a while back, but it never won so I figured I’d give it another go.

This world is quite simple, your objective is to find the 10-letter password which is hidden around the world and then eventually get into the VIP area.

The world does have parkour in it as well as other elements for players to engage in, but I focused a lot on design of the world. Honestly, if you take a look in game I think you’ll be impressed.

Render:
    Name:  vividvale.png
Views: 113
Size:  575.4 KB
    I’d just like to say that I really did spend a lot of time, effort and materials on all of my worlds, whereas many others who have won or are nominating theirs have done the exact opposite. If you visit the worlds in-game, my worlds actually contain genuine storylines and great content, too. Also, my worlds tend to look better in-game rather than the render. That’s probably due to the amount of detail I use in my worlds. But, it’s up to whoever chooses the WOTD, though. I appreciate you reading this. Again, have a wonderful day!

ILLSTRICKEN
    This is another one of my older worlds. Before I start, I’d just like to point out that I changed the weather. It makes the render look a bit weirder, but it looks fine in-game.

The world has a very elaborate storyline along with moderate parkour and “puzzles” to solve for players. All of these together make it a very engaging world!

The world contains everything from Jammers, a board filled with credits, a storyline, an original pixel start, parkour and a lot more!

Here’s the render:
    Name:  illstricken.png
Views: 112
Size:  904.3 KB
    I spent a lot of WLS and time creating this world, like all my worlds, and I hope it is worth something. Please take some time to consider my worlds!

Thank you and have a splendid day and a very happy Valentines Week!
    You can contact me if you have any questions/concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

I nominate "RELOVE" for World of the Day.

SYNOPSIS:

Once upon a time, there was a young boy who lives in a small village near the Castle of Heartopia. One day, he met a beautiful young girl while fishing under the stone bridge. They became friends and the young boy discovered that she was actually a Princess. Later, she admits it but it doesn't affect their friendship at all. They became bestfriends until they reach the age of 23. Eventually, they fell inloved with each other and was dating secretly until the age of 25. The Princess asked him that maybe it's time for them to tell the Queen and King about their relationship. The next day, they went to ask the Queen and King about it. They will only agree if he pass the 4 Test of the Fairy of Love. Is he worthy enough to become the Prince of Heartopia?

Main Objective: Complete all 4 Test of the Fairy of Love.

I made this world with uniqueness and love.

What's inside?
    -Good Storyline
    -Moral lessons
    -Unique design
    -Hardcore Parkour
    -Quests (Adventure items)
    -Tomb robber (As the Fairy of Love)
    -Cybot Parkour
    -Howler Parkour
    -Jammers and weather
    -Song ("Stuck - TWICE" made by Frubble)

Please read all signs at all time.

Name:  relove (1).png
Views: 114
Size:  628.5 KB

World: RELOVE
    GROWID: SanaMinatozaki
    GrowID: SanaMinatozaki
    Guild: Alliance
    Guild Home: GODOFGUILD

Squire

Hello!
    I want to show you my world!
    It called TheWitchHat
    My Growid : Bear9
    This world have a witch and big witch's hat!
    And many adventures!
    World has :
    P/Z jammers,
    Fire house,
    Snowy weather,
    Pixel art,
    Many colorful blocks.
    Adventure,
    Story,

Yea all these things got this world!
    Name:  thewitchhat.png
Views: 98
Size:  670.1 KB
    Thank you for your attenetion!
    And thanks if you are chosen my world
    For WOTD!
    BYE!

Peasant

Default CUPIDMAZE - WOTD Nomination

Hello Growtopia!

I nominate my world CUPIDMAZE for WOTD. Are you seeking love? Or need an assistance to get your crush's heart? Well, since it's Valentine's day, THE CUPID has come to growtopia to help you! What do you need to do you ask? Well, the Cupid NEVER tells anyone her real name for free, so all you have to do is find the scattered letters that assemble her name! Once you do, tell it to her "love door" (aka password door) and it will send you to Cupid herself. Be careful though, Cupid can be dangerous so watch out for those deadly spikes.

I hope you choose my world for the next WOTD!

WORLD NAME: CUPIDMAZE
    OWNER: RUBYLOCKE (ME)
    CONSISTS OF: P&Z JAMMER, CAMERA

Thank you!!

Serf

Default CAVEOFWEALTH by voony

Name:  caveofwealth.png
Views: 90
Size:  1.42 MB
    In this world, there are different status of a person living here in Earth. But one day, you and your friends go to an adventure and as you go travel, you saw a cave full of fortunes, so you enter the cave to explore different treasures. As you go to this adventure, you will learn that life is not about fortune, it is about how you use them and no matter what happen just stay HUMBLE.

Default MountainX8 for WOTD!

Name:  mountainx8.png
Views: 81
Size:  623.8 KB

Be captivated by this amazing story adventure fun-filled world. Uncover the mystery of the lost city of the wolves and a space-time distortion causes you to travel back in time to discover the truth.

GrowID: Capriol
    World contains:
    -Amazing and engaging Fun Story Adventure
    - Beautiful Temple and Pixel Art
    -P and Z Jammer
    -Snowy Weather
    - Great effort put in every detail of the world

I really hope to win WOTD!
    Wishing everyone a nice day! Thanks!

Red face SAYANGSUANNE

World Name : SAYANGSUANNE
    My GrowID : Sekolah
    Description : This is a parkour with love stories. A confess to someone. (Long Story)
    Last renderworld :
    Name:  sayangsuanne.png
Views: 82
Size:  461.9 KB

Name:  CB15CFB9-DF18-42C9-AD5B-CBD2F0AF3DAD.png
Views: 81
Size:  499.0 KB
    Here is mine. Ik there is tons of dirt but that’s on perpose for a castle
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today
    I AM A MALE

dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ

Squire

Default EroMangasGT For WOTD

Grow ID:IcyEndGT
    World Name:EroMangasGT
    World About:An Anime Adventure World Version Valentines Growtopia Style,Adventure Masamune Chasing Sagiri.
    World Contain:
    Pz Jammer
    Story
    RolePlaying
    Love Art
    Challenging Parkour
    A Music, ClariS-HitoRigoto
    Weather Machine Valentine
    And More!Read The Bulletin Board At White Door.Thx,Wish Me Got Wotd.Happy Valentines Everyone!
    Name:  eromangasgt.png
Views: 55
Size:  729.3 KB
    IGN:IcyEndGT
    Experience
    Building,Sew,Fishing,GhostBuster,Challenge(such as Minigames,sets fashion and Adventure World),Cooking,Mixing,Quest And More!
    ACTIVITIES
    Doing Set Challenge,Adventure World,Minigame Challenge(for friends),Gain some knowledge/information And Building!
    GOAL
    To Learn All Kind Roles and Activities at growtopia And completing all Epic Quest For sponsor Item!

Peasant

Default CUPIDMAZE - WOTD Nomination

Hello Growtopia!

I nominate my world CUPIDMAZE for WOTD. Are you seeking love? Or need an assistance to get your crush's heart? Well, since it's Valentine's day, THE CUPID has come to growtopia to help you! What do you need to do you ask? Well, the Cupid NEVER tells anyone her real name for free, so all you have to do is find the scattered letters that assemble her name! Once you do, tell it to her "love door" (aka password door) and it will send you to Cupid herself. Be careful though, Cupid can be dangerous so watch out for those deadly spikes.

I hope you choose my world for the next WOTD!

WORLD NAME: CUPIDMAZE
    OWNER: RUBYLOCKE (ME)
    CONSISTS OF: P&Z JAMMER, CAMERA

Thank you!!

Lesser Wizard

Default DRAMAILLUSION FOR WOTD

DRAMAILLUSION
    The people who are bullying you, they're insecure about who they are, and that's why they're bullying you. It never has to do with the person they're bullying. They desperately want to be loved and be accepted, and they go out of their way to make people feel unaccepted so that they're not alone.

Information about the world itself;
    Basically I made this world during the time when I used to have really good friends on Growtopia, There were like brother's and sister's to me. Unfortunately, things got out of hand and people grew to hate me for whatever reasons I did, which was nothing bad. I created this world to tell the people about how I used to be bullied during my 4 years of playing and how I've became the bigger and better person I am today.
    Tragedy & Comedy. Drama

World Includes:
    • Good Storyline
    • Illusion & Puzzles
    • Parkour
    • Mind Puzzles
    • PZ Jammers
    • No Music, Sadly

Renderworld;
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...maillusion.png
    Name:  dramaillusion.png
Views: 46
Size:  142.7 KB
    Daydrian

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    https://instagram.com/daydriangt/

I'm That Crazy Funny Guy That Will Always Make Ur Day Awesome B)

WOTD COUNT: 7

PSYCHOVILLE
    Name:  psychoville.png
Views: 43
Size:  639.7 KB

Synopsis:
    A delusional psychopath traverses the hallucinated town where he grew up, a place of eerie silence and uncomfortably clean of any other living organisms. However, he doesn't have long there as the time is ticking until his demise.
    - jammers
    - parkour
    - puzzles
    - story
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : INSANE ¦ PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE
    29 WOTDs.

Discord Tag: Techy#7777