Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: [New thread] Nominate your world for WOTD here!

Default Devscat’s submission for WOTD!

Name:  thewesternmystery.png
Views: 64
Size:  423.7 KB
    My GrowId is devscat and this is my nomination for WOTD.
    My world is called Thewesternmystery, This is a western/desert themed world. -Contains: both p and z jammers and a fire house but no music. (Credits in world).
    It looks like a simple parkour but it’s tricky. It’s my first time using a robot shooter for my world, so I hope you like it.
    Last render: Thu Dec 6 2018.

Story line:You are a kid who wants to play with your neighbors, but they aren’t home. You are bored and somehow you find a secret door under the well and decide to hop in and start your adventure. On your way you find stuff that will help you escape such as a golden idol and a rope. You continue your adventure in the clouds -you are afraid of heights- and make your way down to the rocks we’re you finish the big journey!

Name:  planetx26.png
Views: 65
Size:  560.0 KB

PLANETX26

Really just an experimental world that I built to test out blocks, kind of a continuation of RESURFACE. There is no purpose in this world just like there's no purpose to life, you make your own decisions and explore the world. It's a showcase really about the new blocks and what you could do as it has never really been done before. I hope this sets a trend for WOTDs where it's about creativity and just having fun rather than being all copied pixel art and stuff. Basic necessities that you people want are in world.

Well since it's Balloon Warz, here's my Balloon Warz world. Has both jammers, white weather and a lot of secret passages!

Here's the render:
    Name:  balloonwastelands (1).png
Views: 51
Size:  240.2 KB
    Ingame name - OldGertie

Instagram - @OldGertie

Discord - OldGertie#3133

Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

Default GAMINGSAID [Balloon Warz World] for WOTD by Carbonide

Making the same as OldGertie and the idea that my friends gave me, here is my Balloon Warz World! -Carbonide

Name:  gamingsaid.png
Views: 51
Size:  593.8 KB

Unhappy Hope you like this world. "LandsOfZee"

This world is basically based off a movie where the leader of his village, loses his source of power which was the Golden Idol that he protected from the darkness that haunts his village, once, it got lost and got hidden in a secret chamber that zee owns. Zee gives you the permission to get it and give it back to him so he can gain his power back

(SORRY FOR NO IMAGE, I DONT HAVE A COMPUTER D: )

World name : LandsOfzee
    ign: LeFires

Serf

Default DABTHENIGHTAWAY by SpantsBob for WOTD.

Name:  dabthenightaway.png
Views: 49
Size:  227.9 KB

IGN: SpantsBob
    World Name: DABTHENIGHTAWAY

WORLD INFO

DAB THE NIGHT AWAY!
    This world have been visited by the Dabbing Santa Claus, Bringing with him is an A-MAZE-ING parkours for an Amazing experience that will surely make you Crazeey!

DAB IT WITH A TWIST!
    Santa Claus is here!
    Santa told me that he will be giving gifts on the 25th of December! You just need to place your wish item in the Bulletin Board (if you can finish the parkour) together with the world name that has Donation Box! You might be the luckiest! So what are you waiting for? Santa is waiting!

Song: Santa Claus is Coming to Town
    Jammers: Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer
    Last edited by SpantsBob; Today at 06:44 PM.

Default THEWINTERPARTY for WOTD?

Hi guys, today is winter. Your friends invite you to party in the winter tree. You will still go to the winter tree even though there will be many obstacles.

Features:
    -Zombie and Punch jammer
    -Weather machine -Snowy night
    -Parkour
    -Pixel art
    Name:  thewinterparty.png
Views: 40
Size:  396.0 KB
    Thank You

Post CALLMECLAUS FOR WOTD!

the northpole has crowded due to Santas's attention. Over million peoples went to the north pole to meet santa . but all were changed. When santa missing, The elfs ask you to help to find missing santa. can you find the missing santa ?

Render:
    Name:  callmeclaus.png
Views: 37
Size:  247.1 KB

Smile Cool Winter Themed wotd world ?

here's my main world called Dr00perz !
    A really cool designed winter themed world that has a cool and unique ambiant sound using winter notes !
    it have a mini but hard litle parkour zone to show off your skill !
    multiple zones where you can hang out with your friends to talk and have fun !
    and many cool designed areas with two litle houses with doors leading you to all these awesome places !

World Render : https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...m/dr00perz.png

Name:  dr00perz.png
Views: 29
Size:  399.5 KB

go check it out !
    any reviews are apreciated and im always looking forward to improve it even more !

Default Undergroundballoonwarz ( name of it )

I just change the name in the title... This For balloon warz underground type people to roam around so they can Experience fighting somewhere else.....

Sorry Didnt yet updated the photo surely tommorrow you see the full completed world

Goals

Love Helping Growtopians On Forums
    /www.growtopiagame.com/forums/showthread.php?520394-Secret-Santa-2018"]

Default JUNGLEISCREEPY can be WOTD?

Sorry i dont have the image cuz i dont have laptop
    World :JUNGLEISCREEPY
    Ign :CuteeeBaby