Thread: THEWILDJUNGLE by Anton0202!

Default THEWILDJUNGLE by Anton0202!

The wild jungle.

Welcome to a very wild place, this particular wild world actually tells a lot about me.
    Some brief history:
    I started playing Growtopia. After about a year, I started to build. Soon, I would take the world ”THEWILDJUNGLE”, and I started to build my first free-to-roam adventure map. At that time, I thought the world was amazing, but now... not so much. This was about 4 years ago.

About 1,5 years ago, I decided i wanted to make a NEW jungle world, that would actually remind you much more of a jungle, and the project started. After some weeks, I decided to take a break from the game. I didn’t come back playing for months. The world stood there, and the layout I was striving to push for included a lot of planning, which didn’t really motivate me. A few months, or closer to half a year ago, I decided I wanted to CONTINUE on the world. I’ve pretty actively been working on the world since then, and now, about an hour ago, I finally finished the world. The results were amazing, and this is for me easily my best world ever, and probably the hardest one to make. I think this is due to the fact that I’ve become much more of a perfectionist with the years.

Okay so, to the actual world.
    THEWILDJUNGLE, is about you, and your adventure through the jungle. You together with your crew consisting of you, Sebastian, Mary, and Joseph have decided to go on an expedition through Brazil, and Amazonas. You four are old friends, and have pretty much known each others, forever. Halfway through the trip, when about 400miles outside of the closest civilization in Manaus (in the middle of Amazonas), you decide to look for some fruit, and suddenly gets stung by a poisonous snake, making you unconscious. You wake up on the ground the day after, with no signs of your friends. You are in the middle of the endless jungle, and all you remember, is that you had been talking about a mysterious lost temple, and about ”the tree of life”, with your friends the day before. The adventure is up to you.
    You will meet all sorts of enviorments, all kinds of animals, and make some forever lasting friends in this adventure. In this very wild jungle.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...wildjungle.png

(I had some problems with inserting the picture more properly)

Anyways, I hope you’ll like the world! A lot of hard work has went into this!
    - Anton0202

Forgot to mention:
    The old world isn’t gone if you wanna see it, go to: OLDTHEWILDJUNGLE
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Anton0202; 10-11-2018 at 10:26 PM.
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Default Omfg im famous

Lolol this desceiption is more long that the ones that I make and i thought I was the one taht make the long descriptions of worlds. Btw im in render omfg im famous. Good Luck.

Default Damn that's awesome /omg

That world looks amazing, I am sure to have a look and try it out. How long did it take to make the world?

Quote Originally Posted by c00ldud3 View Post
    That world looks amazing, I am sure to have a look and try it out. How long did it take to make the world?
    Thanks!
    Building time?...
    I’d guess about 150hours? Maybe I’m slow at building, IDK.
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    16 WOTDs and counting...

Well, it won!
    Have any opinion you wanna share? I’d love to hear it!
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    16 WOTDs and counting...