Thread: I read a book,and it have a good point

Master Sorcerer

Default I read a book,and it have a good point

I read a Book about "How to Hack" and no I did not Going or try to hack or something,I found this in School library and the book really make a lot of sense

The book told "Hacking Can be use for great and for something Bad"Which reasonable
    and also "Let's say You know how to Do martial Arts,You can use it for defense when you get attack,but also Can use for Fight,Hurting,and kill people"

By reading this Book,we can consider about this
    Telling someone aware about new scam trick,it can use to be aware and caution but also there someone who really enjoy break rules which use this information for something Evil or tricking people

Same with royal Lock,They use for silenced the spammer but also someone can abuse it very abusing the pro's of royal lock

This is why,If you telling someone about Caution about scam they could really use that information to trick other people who don't know anything about it

I really think if I told the new scam trick to the public someone can Abuse it or Be caution with it

This is why I called Knowledge is Power,telling them to someone can have a Consequence..

This is my 1st rant and my last rant or something like this just telling how my feeling after reading this book

And Don't do hack or scam it breaking rules and can make you get banned for doing it
    Everything felt news when quit for 6 months

Speach: 100
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    Speach: 100
    It's actually the worst speech tbh

Master Sorcerer

I need someone opinion For my Test
    ik,I need to Redo some of this thread so I can finish my Homework

Every actions made leads to a good or bad thing and that is why people have the knowledge to think the outcome. Yes people can abuse this or use it to be helpful to everyone and that not their consequence, it's yours.

Believe it or not, you cannot hide a secret that lasts forever. No matter how much you try to hide a newfound problem, someone will always not think before they act.

Yeah your speech was good, but remember, making it simple is fine. Well, it really depends on how much you wanna express it so yeah.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Banned

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Every actions made leads to a good or bad thing and that is why people have the knowledge to think the outcome. Yes people can abuse this or use it to be helpful to everyone and that not their consequence, it's yours.

Believe it or not, you cannot hide a secret that lasts forever. No matter how much you try to hide a newfound problem, someone will always not think before they act.

Yeah your speech was good, but remember, making it simple is fine. Well, it really depends on how much you wanna express it so yeah.
    Noted,And My speech bad k xD