Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Wish is BACK!

Banned

a small bump and also a note that you're responsible for having a dbox in the world you're giving me the name of, if theres no dbox your wish goes haywire

1. In-Game Name: Hunt2man
    2. A world of yours with a donation/display box: 1g75
    3. The item(s) you wish for: A cool looking hand item.
    4. Reasons why you deserve it: I just need a cool looking hand item tbh.
    5. Something about you: I'm one of the few forumers in Brazil.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

1. In-Game Name: Draluxes
    2. A world of yours with a donation/display box: 5p7h
    3. The item(s) you wish for: 10 Dabstep Low step shoes! Change my mind.
    4. Reasons why you deserve it: My dragon need some fun, also me.
    5. Something about you: Dragon lover .
    Last edited by Electrolava9; 10-26-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by houzteR View Post
    Before anything, I would like to credit PotatoMarco for the idea of this, and for everything he has ever given away to people. I believe it is time someone continues this tradition. This is all 100% based on his idea and please keep that in mind. That being said, me and TotallyExtra present to you...
    Attachment 206863
    anyone gets the reference?

Basic information on how to join
    The concept is simple. Every Sunday, we will choose atleast 1 wish to grant. Although, there are some things you must fulfill before you can join this. A good start would be putting this bad boy behind the spoiler to your signature: (yes this is obligatory)

Once you're done with that, you should post a reply under this thread using this format:

Here is a list of people who have won:

A few things that need to be said:

1. We dont have infinite assets. Wish for something that costs maximum 100-200~ wls, because we may not be able to fulfill wishes that cost more. Also, dont ask for pures themselves, you are not likely to get these.
    2. Do NOT PM me or TotallyExtra about the wishes- everything must stay in this thread.
    3. Post your wish ONCE (unless you won and u are trying again), I take all replies under consideration, even the oldest ones that havent been chosen for long.
    4. We are less likely to take accounts with low posts seriously, to prevent people for alting - although dont hesitate to try even if your post count is low.
    5. If you won, you can win twice - you are less likely to, but dont hesitate posting a second reply ONLY IF YOU ALREADY WON ONCE.

We will choose the first winner in 7 days from now (so 28th October), good luck!
    ~houz & TotallyExtra

1. In-Game Name: xrmion
    2. A world of yours with a donation/display box: xrmion
    3. The item(s) you wish for: i wish for some vends
    4. Reasons why you deserve it: i need it for making public vend guess a ill not win it tho
    5. Something about you: i am noice person who help others but get freaking hacked and scammed more than 6 times
    IGN: Zarmion

1. In-Game Name: Haykal
    2. A world of yours with a donation/display box: KIDDYDL
    3. The item(s) you wish for: Sorcerer Tunic of Mystery
    4. Reasons why you deserve it: I'm training to be the best dirt PvP player and the tunic will definitely be of use and help
    5. Something about you: I am one of the few tea suppliers in Growtopia (I think)
    Last edited by Haykal; 10-23-2018 at 09:20 AM.
    IGN:Haykal
    Level: 53
    Discord:Haykal#0797
    Tea 200/1 at JUALTEA

Banned

ignore me pls
    Last edited by XxGamerGT2xX; 01-06-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Lesser Wizard
    Somewhere with Alexa, playing Despacito 55

1. In-Game Name: Taishiro

2. A world of yours with a donation/display box: GIANTR

3. The item(s) you wish for: Medical Scarf

4. Reasons why you deserve it: I don't deserve it, My friend does. he isn't a forumer and death scarf is his favorite item he's been working hard for quite months now.

5. Something about you : Me? I don't even know myself :<
    I'm looking forward to know me better
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1. My GrowID: STREAMLABS
    2. My World: STREAMLABS
    3. Item I wish for: Sorcerer's Tunic of Mystery
    4. Why do I think I deserve this: I have been active player trying to get gems to buy the item but was a little too slow to get it.
    5. Other info about me: Small streamer/instagram poster that does growtopia content, played for a while and I own a nice nickname.

I'm here to entertain your day!
    Hopefully...

https://s04.flagcounter.com/countxl/...s_0/percent_0/

Lesser Wizard

1. In-Game Name: PiskWasTaken
    2. A world of yours with a donation/display box: PISKGT
    3. The item(s) you wish for: Cloak of Hoveration cape
    4. Reasons why you deserve it: I'd like to get it for my set , I know its not much but it be dope to win one
    5. Something about you: I'm a small daily challenger and I'm also good at parkours!
    Last edited by Sw3Q; 10-24-2018 at 10:32 AM.
    Im a random guy

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

1) IGN: Ryanx99
    2) World: Winnerx99
    3) The Item(s) you wish for: Harvest of Sorrows or Red Harvester
    4) Reason why you deserve it: Well, I'm pretty bored so here's an essay, skip to the bottom if you want the short version. I've been a Growtopia player since 2014 and I've never generally been good at profiting, yet the items I like (generally) are expensive. I strive to earn my way towards them, yet whenever success seems to be within reach, I become distracted or I get hacked. I have been hacked on two accounts, but I'm not complaining, you learn to move on. I just applied here cuz free stuff, and well, free stuff. So I just requested these items and I always found them quite useful but I just invested pretty much all my world locks into event items and I'm pretty poor. I don't really think I deserve the items, despite the fact that I try to work hard towards success, no one really deserves these items except for other people who host giveaways, because most people, like me, I admit, are greedy and just want free items.
    In short: I'm poor, I'm wanting, and I don't think I've done anything exceptional for the community yet here I am with all those other fellows who want some free items. Just here for a chance.
    5) Something about you: Well, I'm a gaming nerd and I do some pretty weird stuff that includes growing raspberries in my backyard.

Thanks for hosting the giveaway houz, even if I don't win I'll still appreciate what you did. (I'll still be mad. Mixed Feelings amirite?)
    Have a good day everyone!

Edit: oh boy almost forgot the thingy at the end idk what it's called I'm new to forums
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>

edit edit: please do not look past me because it's not in my signature. it is, but it wasn't at the time when I made the post because i didn't know how to since I was new to the forums when i entered giveaway
    Last edited by Ryanx99; 11-12-2018 at 10:47 PM.

1. grapezzzz19
    2. grapefarms
    3. 20 display BLOCKs
    4. i dont want to spend 2/1 on dblocks lol
    5. i am indo wkwk

1. In-Game Name: xxCalifornia
    2. A world of yours with a donation/display box: 80n5
    3. The item(s) you wish for: 4 black crystals
    4. Reasons why you deserve it: i never found one. Also hard to afford one. I want to made an item from it but, still hard to affrod.
    5. Something about you: just your nab guildmate from ancient to baby ancient
    Level : 102/125

Cheap SSP seed at SCNVEND

<Potato Marco's generation>

Some Quotes I love

Post My Entry!

1. In-Game Name: ALEXG99
    2. A world of yours with a donation/display box: ALEXG99
    3. The item(s) you wish for: Ghastly Robe!
    4. Reasons why you deserve it: Well, I don’t want to sound greedy or anything, but recently I got scammed 2-3 dls worth stuff, and all I have left is the clothes worn on me, which is, brown hair, shredded t-shirt, air robinsons, teeny wings, and a pickaxe. Also I have some farmables and miscellaneous items donated by my friends. I really wanted to buy myself gifts since my birthday is coming up on November 22nd. My dream items that I wanted to afford to buy for myself were crystal cape, death scarf, amulet of Force, ghastly robe, maybe the Halloween item of the month or the November item of the month. These items are really cool and awesome, but my ultimate dream item is nightmare devil wings, I saw them when I started playing Growtopia in the world START and I wanted them ever since. But Ghastly Robe fits the budget for you so I really want that item. Also, if you’re reading this, I really appreciate and I am very grateful for you making this giveaway for us, you are such a kind person man ❤️❤️.
    5. Something about you: I am appreciative and grateful for even the smallest things in life, also very appreciative and grateful for my friends who are in-game and in real life too, I just hope the best for myself because I am in a current situation that is bad, and when I recover, I hope I will be happy and get to be what I want and do what I want. (Sorry it’s very personal to me to talk about, hopefully you can understand that for me ❤️).
    Lvl 51/125

Goal: 47/100 Growtokens for Focused Eyes!

Goal: Get Ring of Force!

Playing since 2014-2015

❄️🎄Snowy🎄❄️

⚡️If You Believe In The Impossible, You Become The Impossible⚡️ - The Flash

1. Kroakie
    2. FLOUDED
    3. The Rainbow Dragon (forgot the name)
    4. Honestly, I don't have a reason to deserve it. However; it will ease my pain of losing a lot of world locks from the Greezak Shoulder/Amulet of Force incident (which they made it useless by making it three punch instead of two)
    5. I like Cartoon, Anime, Games, and more. Favorite Cartoon is Adventure Time (not because you have Adventure Time all over your thread and your profile pic [it's because I genuinely like Adventure Time]), Favorite Anime is probably Made In Abyss (underrated btw), Favorite Game is hard so I would not guarantee me sharing it at all.
    IGN: Kroakie

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    1) IGN: Ryanx99
    2) World: Winnerx99
    3) The Item(s) you wish for: Harvest of Sorrows or Red Harvester
    4) Reason why you deserve it: Well, I'm pretty bored so here's an essay, skip to the bottom if you want the short version. I've been a Growtopia player since 2014 and I've never generally been good at profiting, yet the items I like (generally) are expensive. I strive to earn my way towards them, yet whenever success seems to be within reach, I become distracted or I get hacked. I have been hacked on two accounts, but I'm not complaining, you learn to move on. I just applied here cuz free stuff, and well, free stuff. So I just requested these items and I always found them quite useful but I just invested pretty much all my world locks into event items and I'm pretty poor. I don't really think I deserve the items, despite the fact that I try to work hard towards success, no one really deserves these items except for other people who host giveaways, because most people, like me, I admit, are greedy and just want free items.
    In short: I'm poor, I'm wanting, and I don't think I've done anything exceptional for the community yet here I am with all those other fellows who want some free items. Just here for a chance.
    5) Something about you: Well, I'm a gaming nerd and I do some pretty weird stuff that includes growing raspberries in my backyard.

Thanks for hosting the giveaway houz, even if I don't win I'll still appreciate what you did. (I'll still be mad. Mixed Feelings amirite?)
    Have a good day everyone!

Edit: oh boy almost forgot the thingy at the end idk what it's called I'm new to forums
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Its called signature and you dont just add it to end of your post you have to set in the settings
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Join the superior growtopia discord server: https://discord.io/gtgame

We require Peace and Tranquility

1. RalphL
    2. FOXI
    3. Glove of the Giants
    4. Ive tried this item before, It looks cool for me and I wanna try it again hahaha seems legit..
    5. I like bullet hells and... CAVE > Touhou > UT > Space invaders lul

Okay I got the image to the siggy, good luck ya'll!!

IGN: Ralphsei
    Just focused in-game these days so..

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by houzteR View Post
    Before anything, I would like to credit PotatoMarco for the idea of this, and for everything he has ever given away to people. I believe it is time someone continues this tradition. This is all 100% based on his idea and please keep that in mind. That being said, me and TotallyExtra present to you...
    Attachment 206863
    anyone gets the reference?

Basic information on how to join
    The concept is simple. Every Sunday, we will choose atleast 1 wish to grant. Although, there are some things you must fulfill before you can join this. A good start would be putting this bad boy behind the spoiler to your signature: (yes this is obligatory)

Once you're done with that, you should post a reply under this thread using this format:

Here is a list of people who have won:

A few things that need to be said:

1. We dont have infinite assets. Wish for something that costs maximum 100-200~ wls, because we may not be able to fulfill wishes that cost more. Also, dont ask for pures themselves, you are not likely to get these.
    2. Do NOT PM me or TotallyExtra about the wishes- everything must stay in this thread.
    3. Post your wish ONCE (unless you won and u are trying again), I take all replies under consideration, even the oldest ones that havent been chosen for long.
    4. We are less likely to take accounts with low posts seriously, to prevent people for alting - although dont hesitate to try even if your post count is low.
    5. If you won, you can win twice - you are less likely to, but dont hesitate posting a second reply ONLY IF YOU ALREADY WON ONCE.

We will choose the first winner in 7 days from now (so 28th October), good luck!
    ~houz & TotallyExtra
    1.jeeshen
    2.jeesheen
    3.a chicken plow
    4.im a chicken lover but i couldn't afford it, i wish i could have it!
    5. im jeeshen, i like to play computer games!! also i hope i can become a pro in gt!

1. In-Game Name: GrowtopiaUlt
    2. A world of yours with a donation/display box: K1KI1
    3. The item(s) you wish for: Zraei's Dragoscarf
    4. Reasons why you deserve it: Because if I got it, I could use my geiger at the same time as when I am farming. Also, right now the price is pretty expensive than before.
    5. Something about you: I put the post number every time I post something in Growtopia Forums. (Example below)

235th post.

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Quote Originally Posted by (っ◔◡◔)っ
    THIS FORUM IS FOR HELPING GROWTOPIANS AND TO HAVE FUN!

Banned

what a noob thing to do

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlord94 View Post
    what a noob thing to do
    I don’t think a social experiment is pro.
    IGN:Leong11111
    Goals:Open a BFG world(20%)
    Provide Free dear John service

<Click here for your dream item!>