Thread: How do surgical packs profit?

Lightbulb How do surgical packs profit?

Sorry if i act dumb, But seriously, how do we profit from buying surgical packs?
    Can someone include the math as well to this problem?
    Seriously, i don't know!
    My IGN : Zenesys
    My Instagram : Zenesys_Gt
    My Job : Composer / Music Maker

OWNER OF NOTES / MUZIC / COMPOSERS

Buying surgical packs is profitable because, well, people want them! Keep in mind I'm referring to buying them straight from the shop. It's a much more effective way of earning World Locks than buying actual World Locks for gems, considering people are willing to pay more for the packs than their worth in gem-purchased World-Locks! Say you buy a surgical pack from the shop (12.000 gems). World Locks cost 2.000 gems each, technically valuing surgery packs at 6 world locks. However! People usually pay more than that, offering at least 7 world locks per packs, and in some cases even more! So buying the packs and selling them is a much more effective way of getting world locks than buying them right from the shop.

Selim149 put this way better:

Quote Originally Posted by Selim149 View Post
    gems arent 2k/wl. they are like 1.2k/wl or smthing. just because you can purchase it from store for 2k doesn't mean its 2k. thats for desperate buyers. dont forget, if a MMO has a store of the currency that people can also trade, the store is for desperate people.
    Last edited by NiKaDra; 10-29-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NiKaDra View Post
    Buying surgical packs is profitable because, well, people want them! Keep in mind I'm referring to buying them straight from the shop. It's a much more effective way of earning World Locks than buying actual World Locks for gems, considering people are willing to pay more for the packs than their worth in gem-purchased World-Locks! Say you buy a surgical pack from the shop (12.000 gems). World Locks cost 2.000 gems each, technically valuing surgery packs at 6 world locks. However! People usually pay more than that, offering at least 7 world locks per packs, and in some cases even more! So buying the packs and selling them is a much more effective way of getting world locks than buying them right from the shop.
    Stop. gems arent 2k/wl. they are like 1.2k/wl or smthing. just because you can purchase it from store for 2k doesn't mean its 2k. thats for desperate buyers. dont forget, if a MMO has a store of the currency that people can also trade, the store is for desperate people.

about the math, think that you have bought 100 surgical packs for 700 world locks. you would get 500 of each tool.
    stitches would make 300 wls all by theirselves. sponges would make 83 wls, heart monitors would make 250 wls, antidotes would make 50 wls, scalpels would also make 50 wls, all other 9 tools would make a total of 346 wls.

so the total is: spent 700 wls made: 1079
    https://i.ibb.co/MpFKwRL/A18-DA1-AB-...A9318-FB76.png
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Stop. gems arent 2k/wl. they are like 1.2k/wl or smthing. just because you can purchase it from store for 2k doesn't mean its 2k. thats for desperate buyers. dont forget, if a MMO has a store of the currency that people can also trade, the store is for desperate people.

about the math, think that you have bought 100 surgical packs for 700 world locks. you would get 500 of each tool.
    stitches would make 300 wls all by theirselves. sponges would make 83 wls, heart monitors would make 250 wls, antidotes would make 50 wls, scalpels would also make 50 wls, all other 9 tools would make a total of 346 wls.

lmao, you get only 100 heart monitors from 100 pack and you don't get any antidotes from packs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenesys View Post
    Sorry if i act dumb, But seriously, how do we profit from buying surgical packs?
    Can someone include the math as well to this problem?
    Seriously, i don't know!

don't do surgery vend shop because theres no really profit, only few wls. And you will have hard time selling your tools, because of spammers.
    Level 64/125
    IGN: ArnisAl

Banned

you forgot the 500 thingamabobs (57500DLS) 500 med scarfs (985DLS) 500 nightwings (300DLS) 500 legal briefs (50DLS).

Fp antidotes

Sorry, that's what I meant! Since World Locks are 2.000 gems in the store, it isn't a good idea to buy them there. Therefore, surgery packs are a better option considering they're worth their cost in world locks more so than the purely bought ones. Your math is way more on point, though.