Thread: Bad Winter Clash.. cheaply made rewards

Arrow Bad Winter Clash.. cheaply made rewards

The capes sucks, the last branch prizes sucks (rainbow cameleon and 3 top hat one on top of each other) and theres no good prize when we do max!!! Where are the cool rewards like intergalactic warrior hair or flaming aura, even the only item thats supose to look cool, the tiger spirit, dont look as good as the bear and the wolf one. No, now this time when we finish we get an ugly car or an instrument which is the same quality as other instruments in gt but way harder to optain. If we are lucky we can get, hold on to something, a pair of golden pant or the half of the face burn (2-face)...

When summer clash started you gave us a hand that many people enjoyed and the aurora wing that, may people would agree, look really flipping awesome and that hyped everyone but this time.. this time we are getting a cameleon with a funny effect but useless and 3 ugly hats that goes one on top of each other. Even if these items have cool effects not alot of people will wear them. I feel like that for this clash your not only removing a branch but ur also downgrading in the quality your giving us and your reason for removing a branch isnt even good because the reason peoples stop making points is that they stopped when they had enought for the l branch, so the same thing will happen again because when people will finish the 3 branchs and will have 22k token they will just stop wasting dls for items that arent even good.

Still i hope very hard that you will make a legendary item that please the commuity of growtopia and not the Ubisoft staff, thank you for reading.
    Last edited by dylol; 11-05-2018 at 05:48 PM.

have to agree,this clash is kinda meh
    IGN : Liquify

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    Still i hope very hard that you will make a legendary item that please the commuity of growtopia and not the Ubisoft staff, thank you for reading.
    This will be my first time fully taking part.
    It may be fare away but if the legendary item is disappointing, I won’t be taking part again. Nice point you made on pleasing us instead of Ubisoft staff
    IGN: Tycan
    Discord: Tycan#0745
    PSN IG: Tycan_x
    Level 118
    (ง'̀-'́)ง

Lesser Knight

Red face

I would'nt say Winter Clash is bad. I treated the celebration as a different yearly event. Comparing Winter Clash and Summer Clash is just a Summer Clash #2. The Clash has its own branches, own items, new different ways to get tokens. Now, good items (that you guys really want such as "cool stuff") can have their own spotlight event, having them all just in one Clash cant be that fun. Patience is key, you got ur Growganoth "cool items". Now take a break with casual items that actually have potential to be a "trend"
    Now im not sparking controversy, I'm just here sharing what I think about event.
    If I had offended you, I'm sorry but just pass through this thread and enjoy short life.
    Cheers!
    Hi! I am currently just a new forumer

Have at least 1 goal : Yes

THE ECONOMY SCAMMED ME
    idk how aap works

Its not that bad..
    IGN:BSEE

click the spoiler below

Lesser Wizard

Gotta agree aswell, I mean the summer clash items were cooler and useful, but right now the supplier cape for example, like 1% more xp, thats nothing. And the prices are so low aswell :P
    Im a random guy

Agree too... The first 2 branches prizes and the guild/personal Prizes weren't worth Spending all these Dls on them

IGN: iHady

The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it

Subscribe to my youtube Channel!!!

Master Sorcerer

The cape is almost useless --"
    And I don't really like the look of final branch of 1st and 2nd
    I hope the 3rd,and 4th look cool
    Everything felt news when quit for 6 months

Hmm the chameleon looks classy tho.
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Master Sorcerer

Wait people hate the chameleon? It seems like it has a pretty fun effect though.

Can anyone elaborate on what the hats are?
    Follow the above link to have a nice animated avatar on the forums.

INGAME NAME: Sckaeth
    MAIN WORLD: LAW

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by myLocation View Post
    Hmm the chameleon looks classy tho.
    Yes the chameleon looks niceName:  pogchampo.png
Views: 353
Size:  2.7 KB
    Derby racing! #SaddleUp

Ok so i will explain for people that dont do the winter clash or dont do max, when you look at item they seems pretty basic but cool to discover (mostly talking about cameleon) but for us that do max we realised that unlike summer clash we cant win things that worth alot like rainbow hair, intergalactic hair, flaming aura, bear spirit.. all the prize when you do max are worthless + the prizes of the 2 first branchs dont worth alot too. Why? Because these items dont please the community as much as the last clash and i must admit that i rly dont like most of them and this is a probleme for guilds because its discouraging people to make points. Its already hard to make max point on a event (10+Dls) but when ur only getting 50-100wls max you dont rly want to participate again..