Thread: Discord Server

Default Discord Server

Hello everyone, today I'm presenting you another Growtopia Discord Server available for everyone out there. So without further ado, here are the server's features:

INFORMATION:

- Contains Welcome, Rules, Role-info and Announcements channels.

GLOBAL CHATS:

- Contains Global-chat, guild-advertising, advertising, memes, shower thoughts, server suggestions, bot-spam and spam.

MARKETPLACE (WORLDS):

-Category with channels such as farms, bfgs, mains etc.

MARKETPLACE (OTHER):

-Category with many different channels for buying/selling certain type of time in game.

BUY/SELL WORK:

-Find and buy your workers here or search for a job! (Report a member that maybe scammed you to Owner/Global Admins).

MINIGAMES:

-Place for advertising spleefs, parlours and other entrtaining worlds.

EVENTS:

-Here you can debate about upcoming events.

We also added chat channels for different countries we all see the most on daily basis inside of the game and categorized them by countries, which means that we are hiring ADMINS for each one of these chats to have a control over them.

We added some voice channels as well for people who are very close.

Server is not hard nor easy to understand, some people get confused by the number of chat channels we've made, but I think everyone can addapt. Server is only alive for 1 and a half months so it might go through some more serious changes in future.

Here is the link of the server: https://discord.gg/B5JTY6j

Thank you very much for joining our server!

Speedy Shane - Nex
    Join my Growtopia Discord Server: https://discord.gg/V5c4H2w

Another Growtopia discord server, how many do we really need? Anyway I'm not here to complain. Do you bring anything new to the table? Do you post anything relevant there or is it just going to be another dead "hangout" server? Honestly, delete. Why add so many channels, just makes it one big clutter oh and language specific channels, I suggest you merge all of them into one non-english chat at least to reduce the pile of dead channels you're going to accumulate.
    signature is still loadi.................

Quote Originally Posted by KickAll_ View Post
    Another Growtopia discord server, how many do we really need? Anyway I'm not here to complain. Do you bring anything new to the table? Do you post anything relevant there or is it just going to be another dead "hangout" server? Honestly, delete. Why add so many channels, just makes it one big clutter oh and language specific channels, I suggest you merge all of them into one non-english chat at least to reduce the pile of dead channels you're going to accumulate.
    People mostly think that dead channels make the complete server dead. No. I just think it is the matter of time and that people who's native language isn't English can speak on their own without getting kicked or pushed away. It is something that makes my server unique.

Plus I don't know what could new be added to a Growtopia DISCORD server, all servers are pretty much the same. If it was a "hangout" server I wouldn't make channels for marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Shane View Post
    People mostly think that dead channels make the complete server dead. No. I just think it is the matter of time and that people who's native language isn't English can speak on their own without getting kicked or pushed away. It is something that makes my server unique.

Plus I don't know what could new be added to a Growtopia DISCORD server, all servers are pretty much the same. If it was a "hangout" server I wouldn't make channels for marketplace.
    Still pretty pointless to make another server, there have definitely been over 10 threads all advertising that they made a discord server

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Still pretty pointless to make another server, there have definitely been over 10 threads all advertising that they made a discord server
    shhh

IGN: Dwantano
    Discord: onigirii #8699

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Shane View Post
    Understandable.
    Bumping a bit...