Thread: Stations calculations? + Questions

Master Sorcerer DinosaurierGrowtopia's Avatar

Arrow Stations calculations? + Questions

- So I currently got about 180wls and 3k stations.

My goal is to one day open a break for gems world (is this still worth it=?). Soooo I am trying to harvest stations at least 1x a day so is there any calculator for me to calculate how long will it take me to get to 10 more dls?

I am selling fuel packs 13-14/wl with those chemicals.

- Mybe I could start making any high rarity things because its winterfest coming and people need high rarity for goblin?

- Also I had an idea to make a game world kinda something unique I really have a nice idea in my head but I would need a rare world name and gems to broadcast soooo its best to take care of myself first (Get magplants and a really nice daily profit) and than start having real fun in this game?

- How much profit can I get with bfg service?
    - Do people still come to your world to break peppers,chands ...
    Last edited by DinosaurierGrowtopia; 11-09-2018 at 10:27 PM. Reason: added 1 question
    IGN: JuiceSideWay

My richness is life, FOREVER!

Knight

Use the beastly science stat calculator to calculate the amount of chems. However, here is an updated calculator someone else made that can calculate fuel packs.
    Original: https://jscalc.io/calc/OubIbEPKk4CmLPV5
    Updated post: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Station-Guide

Bfg is worth it because I farm 8500 science stats, and it's a pain, and you don't even get that many wls. I am probs gonna open a bfg soon for gem profits.