Thread: Will the Angels price rise anytime soon?

Default Will the Angels price rise anytime soon?

Because i've seen that throught the time angel wings price have only fallen, will angel's price rise anytime too?

Hmm by thinking about it
    they will always drop at Valentines weeks since there a new Method to get gems (BFG)
    Make a lot of people at least have 200k+ Gems to spend on Valentines goodies
    Mean More angel and more seller than buyer (Supplier > Demand)

It's always rise on halloween for short period time since you can sacrifice 4 angel to get Devil wings
    The only ways angel rise is by Having a new recipe that inculded Angel wings to make something cool (As one example is Dance master crown before it was 2 dls now sky rocking to 8 dls because of new items)
    LVL : 67/125 (i'm such a bad human being for breaking these farmable or block they have a family)

mY cRinGe PuN and random stuft in my mind (sorry,it not Punny)

Want to make a wish?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziasne View Post
    Hmm by thinking about it
    they will always drop at Valentines weeks since there a new Method to get gems (BFG)
    Make a lot of people at least have 200k+ Gems to spend on Valentines goodies
    Mean More angel and more seller than buyer (Supplier > Demand)

It's always rise on halloween for short period time since you can sacrifice 4 angel to get Devil wings
    The only ways angel rise is by Having a new recipe that inculded Angel wings to make something cool (As one example is Dance master crown before it was 2 dls now sky rocking to 8 dls because of new items)
    To Be Honest,

I Think BFGing Doesnt Affect The Prices, Cause At HarvestFest I Think Balance Will Drop Cause Of BFG But No It Rose

And I Know About The New Recipe You Can Do With Balance But Common The Price Is Still The Same Untl The End Of Event

Quote Originally Posted by SnipOO View Post
    To Be Honest,

I Think BFGing Doesnt Affect The Prices, Cause At HarvestFest I Think Balance Will Drop Cause Of BFG But No It Rose

And I Know About The New Recipe You Can Do With Balance But Common The Price Is Still The Same Untl The End Of Event
    That is because balance is needed for many items while angels are used for few items

I believe the price will rise to at most another 3 wls before Valentine's until it drops