Thread: Special "Kick Button" for annoying spam bots

Default Special "Kick Button" for annoying spam bots

I don't need to twll why does spam bots very annoying, so just to the suggestion.

How about making a button like ban/kick but modified for spam bots only.
    First, this ban only aplies after 5 players requested its leaving from the world.
    Second, so that this won't be a prank tools for normal players, just apply if it were sending long message with similar words and repeated frequently in 1 minute.
    Third, this is just like a kick to make it exit from world, so normal players can enter again.
    Fourth, if the bots can enter the world again, the second time 5-reports will cause it being moved to a special world like "spambotland" or "spammountain" for a temporary time.
    Fifth, again? The third 5-reports will cause it being ban from growtopia.
    Sixth, how can people want busying themself for this boring thing? Add gem bonus if the bot reported successfully being 5-reported. Pls make it bigger like 200 gems.

Only my suggestion.
    How do you guys think about it?

Boom!! No agreement??

So 5 players will vote whether to kick or ban so it will not be a prank tool for normal players.

Quote Originally Posted by Archemist View Post
    So 5 players will vote whether to kick or ban so it will not be a prank tool for normal players.
    Yes, that's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by McraftMaster View Post
    I don't need to twll why does spam bots very annoying, so just to the suggestion.

First, this ban only aplies after 5 players requested its leaving from the world.
    Second, so that this won't be a prank tools for normal players, just apply if it were sending long message with similar words and repeated frequently in 1 minute.
    Third, this is just like a kick to make it exit from world, so normal players can enter again.
    Fourth, if the bots can enter the world again, the second time 5-reports will cause it being moved to a special world like "spambotland" or "spammountain" for a temporary time.
    Sixth, how can people want busying themself for this boring thing? Add gem bonus if the bot reported successfully being 5-reported. Pls make it bigger like 200 gems.

Only my suggestion.
    But wouldn't the spammers just create new accounts? or just spam without and account?
    I would like to modify this bit. 5 votes to kick/transfer them to the special world. And 10 votes to lock the account and will need to send a appeal to a email (different from support) like appeal@growtopiagame.com or something. I suggested another email as to prevent appeals from flooding the support email.

The problem is how if your friend is just messing you and they voted to kick you or lets say bullies who want you to get banned and they voted lets just say before they get banned it has a proof.

The problem is how if your friend is just messing you and they voted to kick you or lets say bullies who want you to get banned and they voted lets just say before they get banned it has a proof.
    I suggested appeals. Using appeals, ubisoft should be able to (I'm not sure) check the logs on the specific date and check the logs.

Exclamation

Only my suggestion.
    GREAT IDEA! i totally agree! Most of the Buy/Sell world like BUYCHAND, BUYPEPPER, BUYSTARTOPIA is flooded with those pesky bees.
    One in a Million! I'm YukiFune!
    Level:49
    Farmable:Chands
    Worldlocks: Diamonds

Squire

Cool Sixth Suggestion.

Only my suggestion.
    I'm a little bit concerned on the sixth point. People who work in groups with friends or even alone can farm gems very easily witht he help of bots, alt accoutns and even innocent players. So I think the reward system is not efficient enough. With 4 alts, a player can earn 1 World Lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Randious View Post
    But wouldn't the spammers just create new accounts? or just spam without and account?
    I would like to modify this bit. 5 votes to kick/transfer them to the special world. And 10 votes to lock the account and will need to send a appeal to a email (different from support) like appeal@growtopiagame.com or something. I suggested another email as to prevent appeals from flooding the support email.
    Nice idea too!!

- - - Updated - - -

There will be like a spam detector, so make sure not to send long text message frequently in 1 minute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YukiFune View Post
    GREAT IDEA! i totally agree! Most of the Buy/Sell world like BUYCHAND, BUYPEPPER, BUYSTARTOPIA is flooded with those pesky bees.
    Nice to hear that!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lildevil1314 View Post
    I'm a little bit concerned on the sixth point. People who work in groups with friends or even alone can farm gems very easily witht he help of bots, alt accoutns and even innocent players. So I think the reward system is not efficient enough. With 4 alts, a player can earn 1 World Lock.
    If so, how about just making maximum reports of the day?? So that they won't be able to do this gems-farming.

Only my suggestion.
    I'm going to be abit blunt from here but, people may abuse the system by trolling. Because Its going to be hard to set a requirement to aim for that specific person just to ban them because of the words. Currently the AUTO BANS only apply to fast spammers. What I can say is, we can wipe out the sellers of spammers, so all the spam dealerships are cut off. Permanently ban the owner of the spams and that will be good. Idt giving rewards is a good idea to be very frank. Just make the game too easy to win :/

~Whaleon