Thread: Ways to profit Dls Doing Dirt to Davinci

Default Ways to profit Dls Doing Dirt to Davinci

So i'm doing Dirt to Davinci im thinking of ways to profit Dls for now I have 30 dls should I do BFG,Atm farm or sell gems? Can you help me out on ways to profit Dls.

atm farm is the last thing ever you would want to do.

Like everyone else would suggest, BFG.
    My face reveal: https://youtu.be/6n3pFFPSlW4
    ( Inspired by CowMooMoo )

Memes

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    atm farm is the last thing ever you would want to do.

Like everyone else would suggest, BFG.
    he doesnt have enough dls for bfg with 30
    IGN: Ariana
    Level: 120

Achievements: 110/157

Follow me on instagram @zya_gt!

Quote Originally Posted by iAngelBear View Post
    He have enough DLs. 2 magplants will be 22 dl, and farmable not too much. like you can buy 48k ftank seeds with 8 dls, and that will be like 180k blocks. I think is more than enough for a BFG.
    GrowID: AlexKenny
    Level: 77/125
    DLs: 38/100
    Goals:
    -Have a BFG World(Nope)
    -Have Golden Angel(Nope)
    -Have 100 DLS (Nope)
    -Be level 125 (Nope lol maybe later 1 year)

Quote Originally Posted by iAngelBear View Post
    Lmao. All im saying.

Knight

Now a days, it's hard to profit at this level effectively. Bfg is probably your best bet, however, farmables are becoming cheaper and there have less profit. Most profit will be from selling acc and gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Archemist View Post
    So i'm doing Dirt to Davinci im thinking of ways to profit Dls for now I have 30 dls should I do BFG,Atm farm or sell gems? Can you help me out on ways to profit Dls.
    I’m online right now and up for a chat to give you some guides. My IGN is Croculla
    Discord: Croculla#5206
    IGN: Croculla
    Level: almost 60 idk the exact level as i am writing this siggy without gt open.

First, to start. BFG would work, but it would take a long time and lots of dedication since to ensure the most profit, you have to rent out rooms personally since selling admin is a direct profit, but not in the long-run. 22dls is 2 magplants. A BFG world would probably cost you 2 dls, maybe 1 if you made it yourself. You can then spend the rest of your wls buying farmables. I'd recommend pepper trees and fish tanks, due to the shorter growing time. You can easily sell out rooms for 1wl/hour for both.

Next, providers. Tackle Boxes and ATMs are great for passive profit, although you have to harvest then every day or every 2 days or whatever. Personally, I'm not experienced with either of them, due to me being poor as , but your dls will get you around 750 tackles, if you just say that one tackle equals 4 wls. I do think that instead of straight up buying the tackles, you should instead buy a world of them, but it's not like I'm the "tackle box expert." I just try things out, do some maths, and you'll be fine. ATMs are great for gems, the same thing applies to what I said above about buying worlds or not, and to maximize profit for gems, I would say to buy IOTMs (Items of the Month) and RSP packs. If your really dedicated and willing to grind, then I would say you could buy a few science station farms. It's easy to find people selling them in BUYSCIENCE, and I know it's more profitable to buy worlds instead of making them. If you really need help with science station methods, go PM DinosaurierGrowtopia on the forums. I'm sure he won't mind helping. (He's totally gonna be like "hey why u tell people to pm me" or something lel)

Okay, well thanks for reading my rambling crap. If you need any help just DM me on discord, mine is in my signature. Don't PM me on forums, I never, and I mean never, respond. And if I do, it's like in a week or something.

kthxbye
    -phanticGT

”Life is short, so make the best out of it while you can!”

IGN: phantic
    Level: 44
    Guild: BETA
    Discord: darkphantic#7895
    Instagram: @darkphantic
    just some kid

Goals:
    Magplant BFG world: nowhere close
    SSP Vending world: nowhere close xd