Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devs, pls help us with leech problem

Default Devs, pls help us with leech problem

I have tried solve this problem one whole season and it continues Still. I have had enough, this Causes stress, fights and some Days i even want quit whole guild. And im not only Who feels same. We guild leaders are under huge stress. Most biggest reason is leeches. Whole guild hate those Scammers, Who join In top guilds and scam free tokens. As we know, those tokens are expensive. Rn those Scammers get 6000-7000 free tokens by leeching In top guild, per one event. If 1200 tokens cost 29$ those Scammers take what? 150$per event for free! Is that fair?!

So i ask, pls devs help. Why would those dudes buy tokens, if they can scam them for free? So This is bad thing for ubisoft too! My suggestion is, dont allow members collect tokens before event end, so leaders can kick all leeches before they get anything, or give us option, where leader set point limit, personal reward step limit. And as long as member has not made those points, he/she Cant collect any guild tokens or rewards.

Example, In my guild minimum recruit point limit is personal reward step #17. Before member is not done personal #17 he/she Cant collect any guild rewards. This system would kill freeloaders instant and help leaders handle guild. Handling guild with 70-75 members is hard work without leeches, so you can fix this problem and make our life In guild even little easier and less strassful

And Well, both ideas are stolen. Real Master mind behind of both ideas, is Technist! He shared these ideas with me In instagram and cause he doesnt have Forum acc, i told, i can write this. Pls devs, make this happen! Cause In longer time, we, leaders Will get too tired and we all quit this. Then whole guild thing Will end. We dont want that happen, so help us now, when we Still do these events!

And others, let my worst english be worst! Again, smart ones can understand poor english and only less smart People need help and correct grammar
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I have tried solve this problem one whole season and it continues Still. I have had enough, this Causes stress, fights and some Days i even want quit whole guild. And im not only Who feels same. We guild leaders are under huge stress. Most biggest reason is leeches. Whole guild hate those Scammers, Who join In top guilds and scam free tokens. As we know, those tokens are expensive. Rn those Scammers get 6000-7000 free tokens by leeching In top guild, per one event. If 1200 tokens cost 29$ those Scammers take what? 150$per event for free! Is that fair?!

So i ask, pls devs help. Why would those dudes buy tokens, if they can scam them for free? So This is bad thing for ubisoft too! My suggestion is, dont allow members collect tokens before event end, so leaders can kick all leeches before they get anything, or give us option, where leader set point limit, personal reward step limit. And as long as member has not made those points, he/she Cant collect any guild tokens or rewards.

Example, In my guild minimum recruit point limit is personal reward step #17. Before member is not done personal #17 he/she Cant collect any guild rewards. This system would kill freeloaders instant and help leaders handle guild. Handling guild with 70-75 members is hard work without leeches, so you can fix this problem and make our life In guild even little easier and less strassful

And Well, both ideas are stolen. Real Master mind behind of both ideas, is Technist! He shared these ideas with me In instagram and cause he doesnt have Forum acc, i told, i can write this. Pls devs, make this happen! Cause In longer time, we, leaders Will get too tired and we all quit this. Then whole guild thing Will end. We dont want that happen, so help us now, when we Still do these events!

And others, let my worst english be worst! Again, smart ones can understand poor english and only less smart People need help and correct grammar
    Great idea!
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <An awesome person does awesome things>

These are great ideas! However, I do think there should also be an option to "exempt" people from having to do an event without having them be kicked. Could be two buttons that say, "Exempt" where you tap the names of people to exempt, and "Exempt All" where you can tap a single button and not have to worry about having anyone kicked.

I know the point of this thread is to stop the freeloaders, but I do know that some guild leaders DO want their close friends to get the tokens, or have their alt accounts be able to get tokens.. it's all personal guild preference and is up to the leader completely to decide to do or not, but I do think it would be a good option to have there.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Great ideas!
    IGN: Imunity

Squire

Default Great idea

I think its a good idea aswell it would be mire fair to everyone.and those token scammer will not be able to collect untill they reach the owner s limmit. Excelent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    These are great ideas! However, I do think there should also be an option to "exempt" people from having to do an event without having them be kicked. Could be two buttons that say, "Exempt" where you tap the names of people to exempt, and "Exempt All" where you can tap a single button and not have to worry about having anyone kicked.

I know the point of this thread is to stop the freeloaders, but I do know that some guild leaders DO want their close friends to get the tokens, or have their alt accounts be able to get tokens.. it's all personal guild preference and is up to the leader completely to decide to do or not, but I do think it would be a good option to have there.
    oooo that is a good idea as well really builds on the OP's ideas!
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <An awesome person does awesome things>

Can someone summarize what she just wrote?
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post

Let guild leaders have more control over guild members obtaining guild reward tokens to prevent "leechers" from joining high ranking guilds specifically to scam tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    No.
    tl‚dr = u snooze u lose.

I […] biggest reason is leeches. Whole guild hate those Scammers, Who join In top guilds and scam free tokens. As we know, those tokens are expensive. […]:
    I have one question to threadstarter: Do people who participate in these events actually LOSE tokens and rewards to these inactives?

I’ve run clans in other games so my philosophy is more of the long game.

How u manage ur crew can be summed up in three steps:
    1) ENCOURAGE. Reward top leaderboard guys by promoting them
    2) SANCTION Demote them if they break rules like minimum event participation
    3) SWEEP Keep it tight. Remove inactive members regularly so its not just a row of dark h mons. Id personally not expand the guild beyond 25-30 membs until I had this system running smoothly.

I will ban and in some cases demote for infighting. I dont give a flying toss who started it, no time for who’s at fault. So I tell em if u dont want the flame, dont take the bait.

But I would not do anything else to inactives besides simply remove them after a short period of time. Irl will have its demands and ppl most often dont do this from ill will, they’ll have other demands besides GT. Best thing is if new, eager membs can be recruited to replace those who are swept. Even better, if old inactive friends decide to return to active duty, u can recruit them again, no hard feels. Sweeping is not a punishment, its merely keeping things lean and mean.

There is alot u can do other than wishing for a smarter game setup to fix this. Get into a routine of doing these three steps, and things should improve.
    '•:;..…•«'“°''»•…,_,.•°| IGN: INSENS |°•.,_,…•«''°”'»•…..;:•'
    '•.,..•«‘°’•:;,,;:•‘‘°'•:;| BLOCKCENTRAL |;:•'°’’•:;,,;:•‘°’»•..,.•'

I already escalated your concern to the team. We'll see what they can do.

My advice for now Queen, as a leader, you should be able to motivate your people in doing the minimum (for those who are already in guild).

For the new comers who will be added to the guild, make sure they can reach your min requirements before adding them.

You can always kick people who are not doing the min for you to filter out those leeches and have the best team members.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by insens View Post
    No.
    tl‚dr = u snooze u lose.

I have one question to threadstarter: Do people who participate in these events actually LOSE tokens and rewards to these inactives?

3) SWEEP Keep it tight. Remove inactive members regularly so its not just a row of dark h mons. Id personally not expand the guild beyond 25-30 membs until I had this system running smoothly.

I will ban and in some cases demote for infighting. I dont give a flying toss who started it, no time for who’s at fault. So I tell em if u dont want the flame, dont take the bait.

But I would not do anything else to inactives besides simply remove them after a short period of time. Irl will have its demands and ppl most often dont do this from ill will, they’ll have other demands besides GT. Best thing is if new, eager membs can be recruited to replace those who are swept. Even better, if old inactive friends decide to return to active duty, u can recruit them again, no hard feels. Sweeping is not a punishment, its merely keeping things lean and mean.

There is alot u can do other than wishing for a smarter game setup to fix this. Get into a routine of doing these three steps, and things should improve.
    Yes, we actually lose wls when we have leeches and we lose good members, cause we have leeches. Many #25 contributers has left my guild, cause of leeches In summer season. If many wont do points, we cant get #25 and then real members need to do More points, To get guild #25 and they lose More wls and they leave us. Also all want fair game= everyone needs To waste same amount of wls so all are equal. Of course they are mad, when they prepare do #17 then half guild leech so they need make double #17=double used wls To get #25.

This is really super stressful. Its not fun anymore.

And some said we need this one More option, where we can allow some members get tokens without contribution. That would be good too, cause some guilds have rest times for those Who made #25 In Last event. So yes, we need that option too! Sure if tokens can collect always after event ended, and no set minimum limit system, then this option is useless, cause leader decide, Who get kicked before event end and leeches arent there anymore after event.

Master Sorcerer

No.
    tl‚dr = u snooze u lose.

Promote wi_ member=bye guild

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    I already escalated your concern to the team. We'll see what they can do.

My advice for now Queen, as a leader, you should be able to motivate your people in doing the minimum (for those who are already in guild).

For the new comers who will be added to the guild, make sure they can reach your min requirements before adding them.

You can always kick people who are not doing the min for you to filter out those leeches and have the best team members.

Good luck!
    Everyone is totally not motivating their members to do min
    We are tired so there should be another option
    Once X Stay X Ahgase 💖
    Tzuyu
    Nayeon
    Chaeyong
    Jeongyeon
    Sana
    Mina
    Momo
    Jihyo
    Dahyun

Jackson
    Bambam
    Mark Tuan
    Jinyoung
    Jaebum
    Yugyeom
    Young Jae

Woojin
    Bangchan
    Changbin
    Jeongin
    Seungmin
    Lee Know
    Hyunjin
    Felix
    Jisung

Banned

Hmm... The exempt members button sounds cool
    +1

Yes, we actually lose wls when we have leeches and we lose good members, cause we have leeches. Many #25 contributers has left my guild, cause of leeches In summer season. If many wont do points, we cant get #25 and then real members need to do More points, To get guild #25 and they lose More wls and they leave us. Also all want fair game= everyone needs To waste same amount of wls so all are equal. Of course they are mad, when they prepare do #17 then half guild leech so they need make double #17=double used wls To get #25.
    Yeah, but see this is the beauty of promoting the top guys; They are thereby licensed to shape the guild they want by the power vested in them: They can kick too. Its democracy in action.

Yeah, but see this is the beauty of promoting the top guys; They are thereby licensed to shape the guild they want by the power vested in them: They can kick too. Its democracy in action.
    Maybe you have time To recruit many hours per Day, but im a mom, i have apartment, work and Kid Who need me. Also i want keep my guild alive. So i need time for irl but i need also time for farming. But if i waste 2-5h per week To Chat with players, Who want join, i dont have time To farm. If Cant farm, Cant contribute and if Cant contri then my guild Will die. So, if i over and over again recruit liers, Who leech, kick them and recruit again another Scammers, i just waste sooooooo much good gaming time for nothing. And devs have power To end this all, so why wouldnt i ask them to do it?

This system wont Hurt anyone, but not having this system hurts all leaders and all honest members. So when we can stop this scam, why we wouldnt do it? We have 0 reasons why this would Hurt anyone, but we have many reasons, why leeches Hurt us. Hurt maybe wrong Word, but Well, with my english skills, Cant find any good Word what use In this lol

There is one basic problem with this whole discussion: Viewing people as leeches. Why insult any living being other than an actual leech with such an ugly word? It means a parasitic worm.

You dont lose any actual commodities in the form of prizes and boons here, its not like guys who participate miss out on a freeze hood or whatever cuz someone else got it instead. They are rewarded to all whether they take part or not. So thats just misinformation that should not be spread. What you are talking about is prestige. A better, more high ranking guild, and while I can respect that ambition, you seem unwilling to put in the effort to actually do the work yourself in deciding who is suited for your guild and who is not. And also to view them as actual human beings, so your point is not well taken.

If time management is a problem, why not just demote yourself from Queen to Crown Princess? Promote someone good, and take some time off. With that I’ve no more to say on the matter, and I would wish u good luck if I thought there was any hope for solving your guilds problems. But until you seriously reconsider how you view your fellow humans, I fear there is not.

Signing off.
    Last edited by insens; 11-14-2018 at 06:37 AM.

chill... It is just a game

Quote Originally Posted by KVLEE View Post
    would like to see you say that if you're leading a top guild
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Ye.........+1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KVLEE View Post
    game attitude = mirror of real life
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

This is actually a great suggestion. I've seen a bunch of people leech in top guilds, and even if it doesn't affect the team's victory chances, it is still ridiculously shady.

+1

Contact Me: