Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Indonesian Civil War - NekoRei Chronicles Part 3

Default The Indonesian Civil War - NekoRei Chronicles Part 3

It was the year 2020. The country of Indonesia was crumbling under the current rule, and the citizens were struck by constant tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, and earthquakes, which took its toll on the population. Poverty and famine were rampant, and all hope seemed lost for the major population of Indonesia.
    In April of 2020, a figure rose up. His name was Cirot, and he rose to power with the influence of BUYCRYSTAL and his crafting and charming parents, Tund0 and Cirota. Using the profit he made from royal locking the main world for trading crystals, along with his mountains of crystals bought by him and his admin slaves, he broke through the gates of the Indonesian Government Building and assassinated the entire government.
    12 years passed. Cirot and his parents formed the BUYCRYSTAL aristocracy, forcing people to buy admin to talk, and all the peasants were forced to be silenced under the Royal Locked country of Indonesia. The noise level of the country dropped to 0. No more “wkwkwk”s could be heard in the streets of Bali. No dogs barked while they were being butchered for dog meat. All food and supplies were sold to the aristocracy, who were able to yell out what they were buying as the rest starved under the meager amount of supplies they were able to buy.
    However, hope was not lost. Cirot, using his revenue from selling DLs for real money along with his power and influence, bribed Mother Nature to not send earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions to Indonesia. Instead, he said, they were to be directed straight towards Africa. All this while Cirot and his family ruled the country. Indonesia grew as a superpower, because Cirot was too rich to be killed. Whenever people tried to assassinate him, he would use dls to revive himself, say “fp noob” and world ban his assassins.

This all changed when BiteLord showed up.

Secretly an Indonesian, BiteLord used his 200 iq english and destroyed all bits of “wkwkwk” inside of him. He proceeded to take over the Growtopia Forums with his mental illness called BiteLordism. He successfully built up a large army composed of retarded forumers, and his influence spread throughout the entire world. Soon, about 1 out of 5 people in the world were BiteLordists. But that was not enough. BiteLord knew that the majority of Growtopia’s population was concentrated in Indonesia, so in order to completely take over the game, he had to take over Indonesia. However, BiteLord noticed, Cirot’s wealth was increasing exponentially, and soon, there was no stopping him. BiteLord had to act now.
    BiteLord called on his entire army of 200 iq english people, and they prepared their battle plans in Japan, using anime as their source of infinite power. However, the entirety of BiteLord and his army’s wealth combined was not enough to match Cirot’s infinite influence, so BiteLord needed an ally.
    Jamew7 was a notorious Growtopian Youtuber, known as the King of English. He also happened to be half of Finland, as revealed by him when he said that he was “half vietnamese and half finland.” Upon hearing of BiteLord’s troubles, he ordered his entire fanbase, which consisted of three fifths of the world’s population, to join forces with BiteLord.
    BiteLord had his wealth to act, so with the power of his complex english major vocabulary, he used bought accounts to transport his entire army to Indonesia. Their voices were so loud that it shattered the speech barrier that the Royal Lock had, and after 12 years, the people of Indonesia were able to talk.
    Cirot, at this point, was nervous. The entire country, now realizing their savior, turned against the BUYCRYSTAL aristocracy, and together, they stormed BUYCRYSTAL and confronted Cirot himself. Out of fear, he tried world banning BiteLord, but to no avail, as BiteLord used his entire army’s wealth to say “wkwkwk”, which caused Cirot to choke. Cirot retaliated with his dls, but BiteLord countered Cirot’s attack with BiteLordism, which destroyed the entire BUYCRYSTAL aristocracy.
    “And now,” said BiteLord, above his entire army and now country, “The entire world shall bow down to English! SPREAD BITELORDISM!”
    The voice was heard worldwide. The UN, sensing dangers, declared war on BiteLord. BiteLord, realizing that he had opponents, allied himself with North Korea, China, and Japan to start the ultimate BiteLordism movement and nuclear war.
    This, was the Indonesian Civil War that escalated into World War III.
    NekoRei watched the news in shock. His mother, Demondoom, had sent him a message about how he had to escape Indonesia.
    NekoRei was now a man, having gotten a gender change after his fateful encounter with Nenkai. He shrugged. The war was none of his business. He lived in Abu Dhabi, he had more things to worry about.
    How wrong he would be!
    Coming Soon: NekoRei vs ExeCutie.

Previous Components of the NekoRei Chronicles:
    NekoRei Gets Pregnant
    NekoRei x Nenkai
    Last edited by MadameZ; 11-09-2018 at 10:57 PM.

rip no nut november
    **m

Lesser Wizard

Interesting
    IGN: no
    Level: no
    Main world: no

huh

Name:  gualg.PNG
Views: 174
Size:  338.5 KB
    oi-

Master Sorcerer

How long did you write this down xD?
    World war 3 cool,i wonder who won
    welp
    To be Continued >>>>>
    Everything felt news when quit for 6 months

why it needs to be bite to save Indonesia?
    There is more ppl better than him but anyway great one
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357
    Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
    Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Someone should like hire a whole crew of people to make this a Growtopia Series on YouTube!
    I'm still trying to get Focused Eyes.Even after 6 Years of playing.

TL;DR

Cirot was playing monopoly and winning
    BiteLord was playing Plague Inc
    NekoRei is... a transgender... what the heck?

10/10 would read again
    Community quarantined, Growtopian resurrect?

"Yes, Zyklon B. To OP's house, please. Yes, 40 liters. Yes, make sure the police doesn't know about it. So... 20,000 Reichsmark? Fine. Just make I don't see any stupid story like this again."
    Discord: Niskoshi#4509
    Reddit: u/Niskoshi

My favourite movie:

B-but I don't want to be a maaaannn... unless you will make Megan Fox as my girlfriend in this chronicle then OKAY!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    B-but I don't want to be a maaaannn... unless you will make Megan Fox as my girlfriend in this chronicle then OKAY!
    Name:  emote.png
Views: 111
Size:  8.6 KB
    trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357
    Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
    Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    continue the fallen trend

*Ranierz gets banned for a century*

IGN: MadMewMew

Suggested:
    • Floating Speaker
    • Pet Egg
    • Steampunk Goggles
    • Fiesta Coati Scarf
    • Mud Puddle
    • Money Aura

Master 💩poster