Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cosmic Wingtips

  1. #1
    Peasant zeuqirne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    cool guy land
    Posts
    9

    Default Cosmic Wingtips

    Name:  COSMICWINGTIPSBanner.png
Views: 117
Size:  12.1 KB
    All hail the King of Shoes... THE COSMIC WINGTIPS
    these shoes have the ability of speedy and can glide

    Name:  COSMICWINGTIPS.png
Views: 116
Size:  18.3 KB

    - - - Updated - - -

    no effort on the banner what so ever

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Cool design but not really original.
    Since,it has Glide effect then it's would probably floating like rocket thruster boot (even though the boot doesn't have glide but k)
    Everything felt news when quit for 6 months

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Electrolava9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,766

    Default

    Air robinson with green colour and has sprinkle effect, Not bad.


    Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

    Finally someone mentioned about this
    Quote Originally Posted by xMera View Post
    You're just following your girlfriend on this.

  4. #4
    Peasant zeuqirne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    cool guy land
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrolava9 View Post
    Air robinson with green colour and has sprinkle effect, Not bad.
    Cant tell if thats sarcasm but thanks..

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer ZeroRarity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Looks fancy, man! Maybe it could have the neon nerves effect, except only in green color.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

    Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

    Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
    It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
    Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
    Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer AttisGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRarity View Post
    Looks fancy, man! Maybe it could have the neon nerves effect, except only in green color.
    But on the shoes only +1, looks really cool tho!

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Hashtag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Name:  COSMICWINGTIPSBanner.png
Views: 117
Size:  12.1 KB
    shooting stars meme

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeuqirne View Post
    Name:  COSMICWINGTIPSBanner.png
Views: 117
Size:  12.1 KB
    All hail the King of Shoes... THE COSMIC WINGTIPS
    these shoes have the ability of speedy and can glide

    Name:  COSMICWINGTIPS.png
Views: 116
Size:  18.3 KB

    - - - Updated - - -

    no effort on the banner what so ever
    +Without the annoying sound effects...
    Good design though...
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtag View Post
    Name:  COSMICWINGTIPSBanner.png
Views: 117
Size:  12.1 KB
    shooting stars meme


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •