Thread: [DISCUSSION] What would happen if the Royal Lock was nerfed?

Default [DISCUSSION] What would happen if the Royal Lock was nerfed?

I just thought we could have a nice, civilised discussion about what would happen if the royal lock was nerfed.

The royal lock is a highly controversial item, and many members of the community are asking for it to be nerfed.
    If it was actually nerfed, how would ordinary players react? What about world owners? What would the nerf be?
    IGN: ShrimpBait

Surgery in Growtopia

"Domestic Techie"

BUY+ world owners complain,ppl who bought it recently complains as well
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Uhh...
    All the royal lock world owner will started to...like he say above. Player can now buy & sell stuff freedom and more easily. All the scam trade world with RL is now REKT. Meanwhile, all the csn, scam thread will be reduce and replaced by complain about spaming, i waste my gems,...Meanwhile, the buy & sell process is getting more harder cuz of spaming. Eventually, everything will be RIP. Basically, wReNCh --> MSg is the solution.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCraft View Post
    Uhh...
    All the royal lock world owner will started to...like he say above. Player can now buy & sell stuff freedom and more easily. All the scam trade world with RL is now REKT. Meanwhile, all the csn, scam thread will be reduce and replaced by complain about spaming, i waste my gems,...Meanwhile, the buy & sell process is getting more harder cuz of spaming. Eventually, everything will be RIP. Basically, wReNCh --> MSg is the solution.
    Seeing the owner with a buy+ world complain about the nerf even if they have milked so much wls from the players, now think how demanding they could be to bring it back since all they care is W L S. They dont even hesitate to put a board for the sake of alternative advertising.

Spammers will surely be a problem but lets all hope there is a better option of getting rid of them, especially preventing them to bypass the ban. The royal lock alternative ruined the good old trading days along with those pesky spammers.

Royal lock should be NERFED and give it a better purpose instead of abusing it on every players. For you, whoever you are locking the buy+ world and have any problems with my statement, just always remember that you couldve made a better way of keeping your world rather than locking us in a small dark space with a single vending machine.
    My face every day

Why am i still here? I couldve done something productive like sleeping.

Shading Pack:

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Seeing the owner with a buy+ world complain about the nerf even if they have milked so much wls from the players, now think how demanding they could be to bring it back since all they care is W L S. They dont even hesitate to put a board for the sake of alternative advertising.

Spammers will surely be a problem but lets all hope there is a better option of getting rid of them, especially preventing them to bypass the ban. The royal lock alternative ruined the good old trading days along with those pesky spammers.

Royal lock should be NERFED and give it a better purpose instead of abusing it on every players. For you, whoever you are locking the buy+ world and have any problems with my statement, just always remember that you couldve made a better way of keeping your world rather than locking us in a small dark space with a single vending machine.
    Yeah, that is the right point. Btw, happy reaching 699 post xD
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCraft View Post
    Yeah, that is the right point. Btw, happy reaching 699 post xD
    Lmao that seems epic
    My face every day

Why am i still here? I couldve done something productive like sleeping.

Shading Pack: