Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you miss the old moderators and devs and old growtopia?

Quote Originally Posted by XxGamerGT2xX View Post
    'member z-tests
    To be honest I'd still rather use a ZTest than invest WLs in a ZJammer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaCreepah View Post
    Back then there was this crappy construction called a "Noob test" (yes there was) which was a 4-block-tall wall. As you know, a Growtopian can only jump up 3 blocks, so those without a Jetpack or a wing couldn't get through. The pros, however, stayed and helped punch the noobs through with the help of the other noobs. Damn, it was really wholesome.
    I loved that so much!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwinini View Post
    To be honest I'd still rather use a ZTest than invest WLs in a ZJammer.

I loved that so much!
    My fav part was the scam worlds ( I got 4 tokens in one day lol) too bad it's removed now :'(
    Sigpic by Intensifies

Only the weirdest of them all! ~

IGN : Weiwd | Discord : weird#3325

where everyone doesn't just focus on wls because it was too hard to earn? ye I rmb :')
    IGN : Liquify

Z-test, spleef, sugar cane, TRADE, shop world w/out vend machine

In-game name: vickypower
    Joined lovely Growtopia since March 5th, 2015.

PAW 2017 Arm Folding

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Thunder View Post
    I honestly miss the old community too. it was way better than nowadays when people just are cold blooded and/or only care about themselves.. most people just don't have any empathy to one another at all. people never get excited when they get the item they wanted (example Angel wings) Super broadcasts are full of scam and drama.
    Oh how I could just turn back the time to the good old days :c
    True, because the community has grown and Growtopia is older so some people think it goes boring and just use it as a ”trolling machine”.
    IGN: HirviKoira

Hi this is an extremely interesting signature, isn’t it? If you are here you just wasted some time of your life

Lesser Wizard

Default Memory

I played from late 2013 but I can't remember all things happened

Growtopia got my interest when I saw someone playing it.
    I wanted to buy all those packs from stores when I just started playing
    I remember when dgate run game concept just invented, I and others can play it for hours.....
    Z-test and pro test of course, are some old designed concepts
    Didn't notice big number of Indonesian players around, players came from all parts of the world.
    When we need to trade, we went to TRADE to trade out items or buy items from shop worlds
    Rubie's collection world was legendary, with all kinds of cool stuffs that new players dreamed of (calf, chicken and pig leash was much more expensive at that time)
    Autorun, was concept of sliding around a world without players moving themselves, even the first autorun got WOTD (of course, the concept got abused with Growtoken)
    Broadcast cost 50 gems before, gradually rised with the reason to "reduce broadcast activity)
    Pcats, EasyE, Martinman007,Wicker10,Cocomokey ,v0ren (and more can't remember are some well known youtubers, their videos feels better than Benbarrage, Mrsongo and Jamew7's.

There are more, too lazy to write them all down XD

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post
    I played from late 2013 but I can't remember all things happened

Growtopia got my interest when I saw someone playing it.
    I wanted to buy all those packs from stores when I just started playing
    I remember when dgate run game concept just invented, I and others can play it for hours.....
    Z-test and pro test of course, are some old designed concepts
    Didn't notice big number of Indonesian players around, players came from all parts of the world.
    When we need to trade, we went to TRADE to trade out items or buy items from shop worlds
    Rubie's collection world was legendary, with all kinds of cool stuffs that new players dreamed of (calf, chicken and pig leash was much more expensive at that time)
    Autorun, was concept of sliding around a world without players moving themselves, even the first autorun got WOTD (of course, the concept got abused with Growtoken)
    Broadcast cost 50 gems before, gradually rised with the reason to "reduce broadcast activity)
    Pcats, EasyE, Martinman007,Wicker10,Cocomokey ,v0ren (and more can't remember are some well known youtubers, their videos feels better than Benbarrage, Mrsongo and Jamew7's.

There are more, too lazy to write them all down XD
    Wew miss those auto run things lol
    Sigpic by Intensifies

Only the weirdest of them all! ~

IGN : Weiwd | Discord : weird#3325

I remember the zombie tests with the mushroom and everyone infecting humans so they couldn't even jump up, also remember the spleef games and quiz games and really lame prizes but still very nostalgic

Give a damn to show some respect!