View Poll Results: Do you agree with me?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 40.00%
  • No

9 60.00%

Thread: Why UbiStuff is allow to make mistake?

Default Why UbiStuff is allow to make mistake?

Just wondering the recent guild false announcement and the security breach from Ubisoft they made a mistake but just a message on Twitter saying sorry... But when we make a mistake like getting involved in drop game or just talking/STANDING NEAR to hackers, not on purpose or getting pulled to a drop game room by accidentally entered the world, we get our punishment. I am just wondering and I want to hear some of your opinions. NO OFFENCES
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

Its against the rules to do that stuff,but they made the rules so it doesnt apply to them simple
    Account created 8th March 2013

IGN :NoTrollGT
    Level : 71

MARCH 2013-DECEMBER 2018

Because their mistake is caused by multiple people (it could be a miscommunication between the programmer and the community manager) and yours is your fault for getting involved in an illegal activity. See a scam? Then scram!

Also if you still feel pissed by their mistake then demand an apology. They did make a mistake afterall.
    Discord: Niskoshi#4509
    Reddit: u/Niskoshi

My favourite movie:

Game staff: *commits mistake*
    Game staff: *banned*
    Game: (status: no staff to control / manage)
    Game: *shuts down*
    This is why.
    ~Chemmie

It is ubisoft afterall...
    Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

Lesser Wizard

Mistakes or not are bound to happen. For every actions there is a consequence. The punishment experience by different people is different. For us, a mistake gets us maybe 1 day curse or a short ban. But for Ubisoft, you never know if there is someone who lost his jobs or gets reprimanded because of this miscommunication. Futhermore, our voice this time round really did hit Ubisoft hard and that on its own is sufficient punishment in my opinion. So do not be so quick to judge that the mistakes made by Ubisoft went without punishment as in the cooperate world out there, punishment do come in hard.
    IGN: Hypeer
    Level:125 Finally
    Worlds: FUND

Discord: Hypeer@1851

Goals:
    All Rings(4/9)

Follow me on Insta: hypeergt

Name:  WTDnnwE.gif
Views: 288
Size:  129.0 KB

This has been discussed enough times. We have spoke our minds and the devs heard our voices, there's no need to continue beating this dead horse.
    "My eyes see everything I want them to, I just don't want them to see you"

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Gear View Post
    Holy Buffalo
    Praise be to the holy buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    Name:  WTDnnwE.gif
Views: 288
Size:  129.0 KB

This has been discussed enough times. We have spoke our minds and the devs heard our voices, there's no need to continue beating this dead horse.
    No there is, and if some things havent been fixed yet; that means it havent been discussed enough times basic as that. Also you are not a **** to tell the community what to talk about what to not remember your position before giving advices on people what to do or not, just remember this community wouldn’t complain if everything would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by complete View Post
    No there is, and if some things havent been fixed yet; that means it havent been discussed enough times basic as that. Also you are not a **** to tell the community what to talk about what to not remember your position before giving advices on people what to do or not, just remember this community wouldn’t complain if everything would be fine.
    You are also not in a position to say what I can talk about.

If you want to continue on your rampage of anger and resentment, be my guest. It wont end well, I'll tell you that much.

Also, you're very wrong with that last part. The community has complained about tons of things that have been fixed and corrected in the past, and they knew of such. Complaining like this never helps, it only makes you look unintelligent.

What is there to fix, might I ask? You want to force the developers into making the Monochrome blast one day only? Well, it's too late for that. You want to beat this horse constantly until you get a apology? They already apologized a few times at this point. Would you like the guild event mistake to be corrected? It was already explained and apologized for. Or maybe you just want attention? Or are you venting because an investment you made failed?

I digress, talk about whatever you'd like, I was just trying to steer this community in the right direction.
    "My eyes see everything I want them to, I just don't want them to see you"

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Gear View Post
    Holy Buffalo
    Praise be to the holy buffalo.

Lesser Wizard

Well tell us then! What are the things that have not been fixed? What do you want to discuss?

No one is telling the community what to do? All I see is you trying to be aggressive.
    IGN: Hypeer
    Level:125 Finally
    Worlds: FUND

Discord: Hypeer@1851

Goals:
    All Rings(4/9)

Follow me on Insta: hypeergt

But yet, you forget that nothing is perfect. Also, show some respect to the man you're talking to.

About the whole thread, I forgot that Ubisoft consists of machines, they never do mistakes.

Accidents happen, they make two errors around the same time as each other and everyone castrates them for it.

Neither error was that big of a deal, it's not like everyone prepared scythes for Harvest Heroes since I guarantee most people were waiting for the item to appear in the store and to anyone who tried investing in Monochromatic Blasts, you should never put all your eggs into 1 basket when investing - particularly a volatile basket.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Why would you compare the mistakes between the community and the team who manage growtopia? Of course everyone makes mistake, even when on a small team like this game does. But it is different to this situation.

Let's talk about TF2 as an example to this scenario. Developers on TF2 are little and yet they maintain the game well even if they had mistakes that caused a major problem to the community and the game itself. They managed to fix the problem and even with that mistake, they apologized and accepted. Developers mistakes is big even with a slight changes can give people high expectations. Every games make mistakes and it can be fixed if the community have hope and patience. This goes on to other games yet they cannot fire each other as they run the game themselves as a team.

Growtopia however, no longer held by the developers itself and that is why we are having different styles, changes, and overall gameplay. Ubisoft is a big company, which bought growtopia as a source of income to their company. As what moderators said, they are assigned to manage this game and they are in-charge with their task assigned to. Example, NekoRei is a community manager and other who works in ubisoft. That is why if you request something to other mods, they cannot do anything but suggest to the team who develops the game. They have control on other things but if they make a mistake and if reported heavily by the community, they get fired or worse since they only work and assigned to this and that.

Please do not blame the ones who are assigned to this and that in this game. You never know what happens if you rant their mistakes all over them. They are doing their best and sadly the one who listen to us do not have an option to change but suggest to the one who develops the game, especially when having issues with the communication between the developers and moderators. Because of that, it may have troubles such as that. If they apologized, accept it and do not stretch the problem further, especially comparing the mistakes made by the team and community. Stop complaining and hope for them to learn their mistakes then all will be better. Everyone makes mistakes.

This is my perspective to them
    My face every day

i miss my pubg and mlbb times playing
    and screw schools

Shading Pack:

Hello everyone,

I understand the frustration, but the team apologized many times already, and as mentioned, we are working on a better visibility so these things don't happen again.
    It was a bad timing last weekend with two mistakes in a row, but we can't change the past unfortunately.

Thanks for understanding!

-Ezzerio